Cory Lee is an entrepreneur, business builder, and leader developer. He was trained and mentored by the world-renowned leadership expert John Maxwell and is now an executive director with The John Maxwell Team. In 2012 Cory and his wife opened their first business, a physical therapy clinic located in a town of only 1,100 people, Within 5 years they were billing over $2 million per year from that one location and had opened and successfully sold 2 physical therapy clinics and 4 gyms.
Cory is an accomplished speaker and is often invited to speak and train employees at companies looking to develop a culture of leadership. He also provides individual leaders with opportunities to maximize their own growth through one-on-one coaching and mastermind groups. Cory is most passionate about helping entrepreneurs navigate business growth but not at the expense of their faith, family, and fitness.
When he isn’t helping companies and individuals grow, Cory can be found spending time with his family. Cory and his wife of 14 years Kimberly reside in Mississippi and have 3 children: Colton (9), Kendall (6), and Brady (4).
What Expert Authority World™ is saying about the show:
- These podcasts have some great nuggets!!April 14, 2023 by Jen from Fort Worth from United States
Mario has an A guest list that go out of their way to give you their best tips to be successful in your business endeavor. I’ve learned so much in a short amount of time. Highly recommend!
- Inspiring Real World and PracticalMarch 11, 2023 by SheriTraxler from United States
Love the inspiration of “hey if they can do this so can I “ And that there is practical ideas from their expertise too Also love the variety of times
- SUPER PRO production, and better contentFebruary 17, 2023 by JoshRamsey from South Africa
Hits the nail on the head, and brings practical insight while doing it!
- Enthusiasm and experienceJanuary 10, 2023 by Cfow110 from United States
Mario is an enthusiastic experienced interviewer. He creates conversations with great content but also leaves room for some whimsy with his imperfect action round questions.
- What an Enjoyable Show!December 21, 2022 by BretRidgway from United States
Mario Frachini is the consummate pro when it comes to being a podcast host. The time just flew by and the conversation was great!
- Great Show!July 22, 2022 by erseburse from United States
Always providing great content- keep it up!
- Insightful, inspiring and empowering!!May 6, 2022 by Anya Bartholomew from United States
This is a gem!! You've got to pay attention to "little" things to appreciation the power of this incredible useful information!! The more you listen, the more you love it! Try and you'll see!!
- Love love loveMay 6, 2022 by Tanyamariedube from Canada
What a great show. I loved listening to your episode with Dave Lorenzo on the 60 Second Sale. As someone who loves sales (but loathed them when I started with cold calls and cold door knocking), I loved what he said about hearing the word “no”. In sales, we are trained to look for the no’s. It makes us really good at it if we can really get into it. What you two were talking about with regard to how our limitations are i’’our minds really resonated with me. I love that because it’s a game changer when you understand that sales is just about helping people solve a massive problem and getting paid for it and then taking imperfect action, get on your feet and have fun. Thanks so much! Love this show.
- Amazing podcast!January 24, 2022 by maddie@podcastingyou from United States
This podcast is incredibly informative and empowering! Each episode is an insightful deep dive into an entrepreneurial story that highlights tenacity, innovation, and advice to help you level up in your own journey.
- INSIGHTFUL!January 18, 2022 by Mitko I. from Bulgaria
A ton of value, keep rocking!
- Great show!January 7, 2022 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I love this show. The host is really entertaining and the content is pure gold. This podcast became my top show. Keep up the great work, Mario!
- Insightful and wide rangingJanuary 7, 2022 by purpletom111 from United Kingdom
This is an excellent podcast for anyone looking to optimise their business. Mario is a fabulous host with brilliant questions and a relaxed, friendly demeanour. I loved Episode 261 about Growth Marketing, really useful - high product quality is the best marketing strategy out there!
- Brilliant insights from the best…December 27, 2021 by jxywvut from United States
No matter what big business mountain you are trying to summit, the EA podcast has something amazing to inspire and teach you how to start or scale your venture. I love tuning in every day to learn actionable insights from a new expert or industry. So much value to sink your teeth into. Give it a listen!
- Top Notch Quality Content for Authentic LeadersDecember 1, 2021 by dropinceo from United States
A meticulous production, a highly professional host with authentic conversation creates an amazing experience for the listener. A must listen for insights and inspiration for the Entreprener or C-Suite Leader.
- Love it!November 30, 2021 by Mariann!! from United States
It’s definitely worth your time if you are trying to stay informed.
- Actionable and InspiringOctober 29, 2021 by Ben_Cook28 from United States
I appreciate the authenticity, quality of the guests, and insights from this podcast
- Essential content for your entrepreneurial journeyOctober 17, 2021 by MCarmen Baldovi from United Kingdom
Mario’s interviews are full of valuable tips from business experts that you shouldn’t miss in your entrepreneurial journey. Listening to this podcast is being a massive help for me and I hope it is for you.
- Wealth of InformationOctober 8, 2021 by KPM D. from United States
Great interviews. Always great to have the opportunity to hear from experts in their fields and glean from their years of wisdom. Keep up the good work!
- Packed with actionable content!October 8, 2021 by mwforrester from United States
Mario has a top-notch podcast with outstanding guests! I’m able to come away with information that I can apply to my own business, to generate growth and increase my ability to provide positive impact. When you spend your time to listen to an episode of EA Effect you can be sure that you will get an amazing return on time investment.
- Powerful!September 3, 2021 by MichaelUnbroken from United States
This is the show I needed 13 years ago before I ruined my first business. I think being able to have tangible and practical insight from people who are one step ahead of you is everything congrats to Mario for an amazing show! - @MichaelUnbroken
- First Rate Host and Brilliant GuestsSeptember 3, 2021 by Wade Galt from United States
Mario is an extremely well prepared and professional host that gets the best out of his guests. He interviews fundamentally sound guests to share powerful business strategies and wisdom. Definitely worth your time to listen.
- Great show.August 28, 2021 by mdaciuk from Canada
Excellent interviews and guests. Liked the show on how to defend your reputation. “Customers, communities and critics.” Good way at looking at stakeholders. Thanks for the great content.
- Great topics - and tips!August 27, 2021 by Kate | EOFire from United States
Loving Mario’s podcast! Not only does he hit so many great topics, but his episodes are filled with tips and strategies you can actually use right now. For example, I just listened to his episode about Podmatch with Alex SanFilippo, and Mario doesn’t just read off a list of questions and move through the interview robotically - he actually has a conversation, and shares his own experiences with the power of guest podcasting and why others should be doing this to grow their own audience. Thank you, Mario! Keep up the heat!
- So glad I found this podcast!August 13, 2021 by Nate804 from United States
I’m so excited to continue jumping into episodes of this podcast. So much knowledge from so many successful business men & women. Adding this to my weekly workflow for sure!
- So much informationJuly 23, 2021 by abal31 from United States
Such a great show. So much information and helps with many areas of our business.
- 0285: Sales Driven Agency: Helping Founders Become Predictable, Sustainable and ScalableJune 28, 2021 by Mary2577 from Philippines
Thank you so much and keep on doing more great show.
- Easily One of My FavoritesMay 7, 2021 by ScottDGray from United States
I recently discovered Expert Authority Effect. It’s quickly worked it’s way onto my list of must listen podcasts. The episodes are less than an hour and packed with great information from top-level entrepreneurs.
- Priceless Content!May 7, 2021 by megan@podcastingyou from United States
Mario does such a good job covering a variety of topics. His guests offer awesome advice as well. I would recommend this show to anyone looking to learn more about entrepreneurship!
- Very helpfulMay 7, 2021 by Luke and Susie from Australia
As a business owner I love being challenged to see things a different way and be reminded of how to do thing better. This podcast has been so helpful to do that.
- Great ShowMay 6, 2021 by emj-js from United States
Mario does an excellent job being fun an entertaining while asking insightful questions to draw out the experise of his guests. Thoughtful, helpful conversations to make work and life better. Thanks!
- Smart Ways to GiftApril 26, 2021 by Michelle Kaplan from United States
I learned some key things during Mario's interview with Chelsea Martin on gifting. What stands out is how impactful direct mail really is and how important a customized presentation of your products not only creates happy customers, but also a great referral source. Thank you!
- Heart Centered SuccessApril 18, 2021 by Macnjacs from United States
Your interview with Brandon Fong was great. I appreciated the fact you started with the 3 steps, it was so valuable it really made me want to hear more. Thanks!
- Love this show!March 12, 2021 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
This is so far my favorite podcast. It’s been my weekly dose of motivation and inspiration. Keep up the great work, Mario !
- So much value!March 7, 2021 by Loose Seeds from United States
The conversation with James, Sana and John Lee Dumas was awesome. Unique questions were asked by the hosts and JLD responded with gems that I stick right into my pocket. Thanks for this valuable info on how to up my podcasting game guys!
- Always Enjoy Mario's Interviews!March 5, 2021 by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Great PodcastMarch 5, 2021 by 11Dreamer11 from United States
Really interesting interviews that are really well done! Great listen and great for inspiration.
- InnovativeFebruary 22, 2021 by Michelle Kaplan from United States
I love Mario's energy! It captures my attention throughout his podcasts. Listenng to him and his guests, their ideas, actions, and accomplishments makes me brainstorm what's next for my business. Relevant and fresh!
- Inspiriation 7 Days A Week!February 19, 2021 by ST Rappaport | LifePix from United States
Mario doesn't miss a day. No matter what is going on, there's an episode relase. Mario is on a mission and nothing is going to stop him. He's a real model to be doing these interviews!
- An Expert on Experts!February 12, 2021 by Powerful Eric from United States
Love this show! Mario's show is a asset to podcasting. Thanks for helping others Mario!
- Now I knowJanuary 22, 2021 by Margo Lovett from United States
Mario, I see how active and generous you are in Podcast Paradise. Today, I listened to a few of your shows - episodes 1 & 59. Episode 1 brought me into the moment of prayer. You produced a show according to the Spirit. Now I know why you are so generous, able to operate from your seat of genius. Margo Lovett
- Keeping the BooksJanuary 15, 2021 by E-World from United States
Great interview with Judith keeping Net Profits as key thing to look at. Interesting point she made some owners make 30 millions but not enough Net to take a paycheck.
- Excellent podcastJanuary 12, 2021 by Atomickitten99 from United States
I’m enjoying the guest interviews. They are packed full of great nuggets! Thank you.
- Unique - Engaging - BoldJanuary 2, 2021 by Paul D Johnson from United States
As host of interveiw based The God Zone Show podcast I fournd Mario's show uniquely valuable in providing inpriation and engouragment for my work.
- Fun, insightful, and quality productionDecember 23, 2020 by koltrass from United States
Mario brings in top-notch guests for engaging conversations on a variety of topics. Moreover, his attention to technical (e.g. audio, editing) quality is obvious and makes a difference. Listen to be entertained and enlightened!
- Inspiring interviews to take the next step!December 12, 2020 by BillableWithBaby from United States
Inspiring interviews with interesting entrepreneurs inform and motivate you to take things to the next level. Always good things to learn and implement. Thank you Mario!
- Pure value, I love itDecember 4, 2020 by Jdoggg222 from United States
Mario has a way of asking the questions I am wondering as the guest is speaking. He seems to intentionally ask the questions that most benefit you as a listener. Great podcast!
- Loved the Craig Handley EpisodeNovember 13, 2020 by MHillfan from United States
Mario’s energy is infectious and Craig Handley is a character and some. But really every episode brings out the uniqueness of each guest. This pod has become one of my must listens›
- Inspiring. Informative.November 6, 2020 by SunDevil from United States
Mario is incredibly inspiring and does something few other podcast hosts can manage to do… allow his guests to actuall talk at length and answer his questions. He offers great information and I really appreciate that he is invested in what his guests have to offer as well. Other podcasts come across as an ego stroke for the host, but this podcast is truly here to help guests share their stories as well to the benefit of the listener. Worth subscribing.
- Game changerOctober 30, 2020 by Player's Handbook from United States
This podcast is informative and inspiring. I love it!
- If you are a wanna be entrepreneur look no further!October 23, 2020 by Elisa Di Napoli from United Kingdom
Great podcast full of interesting insights. The host is engaging and thoughtful and I can say I have enjoyed listening to each episode!
- Amazing Interviews not to miss!!!October 16, 2020 by Jbower1282 from United States
Consistantly uniques interviews or amazing people really making it happen.
- Mario is a great host with great questions!October 16, 2020 by alexdesigns from United States
Take a few minutes out of your day to listen to Mario. He is a super smart guy and I love the questions he asks his guests.
- A great podcast for dreamers and do-ers!October 16, 2020 by Chiquita2727 from United States
Lots of great information and inspiration for anyone who wants to turn dreams into reality. Mario brings a lot of spot-on information to this podcast.
- Great ShowOctober 9, 2020 by Palminchen from London from United Kingdom
Love the broad selection of topics for inner
- Amazing inspirational storiesOctober 9, 2020 by Nicholas Lee 18 from United Kingdom
This podcast is so good. The stories from the people sharing their stories about their struggles in life and how they overcame these struggles is just inspirational and helped me push harder when things get tough. Keep up the good work with these amazing interviews Mario.
- FantasticOctober 9, 2020 by sttoggyigctdrvy from United States
Mario goes above & beyond on his show. Lots of great information for his listeners!
- Top LearningOctober 2, 2020 by BLNT PPTT from Hungary
Love hearing these great interviews with a great host. Keep up the good work!
- Mario inspires!September 18, 2020 by CHRISTOPH - HABITFREAK from United States
These interviews are fantastic. Mario inspires with great questions that draw out great answers from his guests!
- Expert authority!September 18, 2020 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
Mario shares some amazing people on this podcast and they have some gold to share!
- Great show!September 10, 2020 by Karen @ Interview Valet from United States
Mario is an awesome podcast host! I love the FB Live interviews and the opportunity for listeners to engage in real time. The audio and video quality is spot on every time. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything! You won't be sorry.
- A Podcasters Inspiration!August 14, 2020 by JamieKullman from United States
Mario has so much insight and delivers such incredible value through his show. I just started listening, but I've already learned so much from him and his wonderful interviews. Keep up the awesome work!!
- Quality professionalismAugust 6, 2020 by VirtForce from United States
I can’t say enough about how pristine and professional Mario is in his interviews. He truly wants his guests to have the best experience and recording possible. And not to mention he is fun and knows how to put people at ease in front of the camera.
- How to conquer your limiting beliefsJuly 31, 2020 by Dave4syth from United States
Listen to episode 103 an dlearn how to overcome your limiting beliefs. Great advice.
- I can’t believe how much I learned in just one episodeJuly 29, 2020 by AwesomeMontana from United States
Mario is knowledgeable, curious and able to bring great guests that deliver value that every business needs to understand! Outstanding podcast!
- Great content!July 15, 2020 by Cory Lee Leadership from United States
Mario does a great job of providing relevant information and bringing on guests to share their expertise in a variety of fields. Highly recommend his podcast!
- Fascinating interviewsJuly 10, 2020 by Bill Ringle from United States
Mario brings on accomplished guests and draws out their expertise and stories in a way that leaves me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the great work, Mario!
- Love It!June 26, 2020 by Laura Moreno Cabanillas from India
Loving this podcasts, an entrepreneur I really appreciate the energy and passion being shared to help us grow our business. Keep up the great work.
- Boost my Amazon sales!June 19, 2020 by SurvivalDad from United States
I tap Amazon as one of my sales channels and your interview with John Ghiorso was an eye-opener. Ignore at your own peril!
- Love It!June 16, 2020 by LauraMore from United States
I loved the Memorial Day episode, Mario! Thanks so much for creating this awesome podcast!
- Flawless interview styleMay 29, 2020 by GninraeL14 from United States
Mario makes everyone appear even more interesting to me. Great format and style!
- Come here for valueMay 29, 2020 by Joshua User 202! from Canada
Really appreciated this podcast for the raw, genuine interviews. Love it!
- Crisp and interesting interviewsMay 22, 2020 by Joel Goobich from United States
As someone who created one of the first podcasts dedicated to video marketing, I was very impressed by your recent episode about using video. Your interview style is crisp and interesting
- If you are in business, this podcast needs to be on your playlist.May 22, 2020 by Macstephen1 from United States
Mario has a great conversational style that helps his guests shine. This show is a must if you have an entrepreneurial spirit. It provides thought provoking content that will help any businessperson in their quest for success.
- New Subscriber here and on your YouTube ChannelMay 15, 2020 by Angela Brown Oberer from United States
Wow Mario you have a real knack for interviewing. You ask great questions and have a fun way of keeping the conversations lively and interesting. After listening to your episode with Owen Video I subscribed to your podcast and then I hunted you down on YouTube. High Five and great job!
- Very Professional & Engaging Show!May 15, 2020 by Mitche Graf from United States
Mario is extremely engaging and can hold your attention, and is a great interviewer! He has some great guests that really get into the details of running a successful business. Keep up the great work Mario!
- Great ContentMay 10, 2020 by Pilar S. from United States
Excellent! LOTS of advice from experts. The most recent episode talks about speaking–a must-listen for anyone who presents or is thinking about presenting.
- Great content!May 1, 2020 by @Mentally_Strong from United States
I really enjoy your podcast each time I listen. The content helps any entreprenur level up with they do. Keep it up and thanks for each episode.
- Professional and InformativeMay 1, 2020 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Mario Fachini is an excellent interviewer and has terrific guests on the show. I highly recommend this podcast.
- Great PodcastMay 1, 2020 by Amber Fuhriman from United States
I love the topic of this podcast. The episode with Tod Lindsay is super super helpful!!
- Great find!May 1, 2020 by Reed Stiles from United States
Great message and content. Stumbled upon this due to the cool logo, stayed for the content.
- Great show and great host!May 1, 2020 by Laurapowers44 from United States
Love what Mario offers! So glad he is doing his show and providing all this helpful info! Keep them coming!
- Walks the walkMay 1, 2020 by Me15463 from United States
Mario encapsulates everything he talks about on the show. Be sure to tune in to this!
- Honest and authenticApril 17, 2020 by Deano3622 from United Kingdom
Wow, just come across this podcast. Mario is such an awesome guy. He comes across so honest and genuine. Loved the content. I honestly don’t know where you find the time?! Keep it up Mario, love how honest and real you are!
- Great and insightful!March 7, 2020 by Karty12345 from Australia
I really enjoyed this podcast, so much relevant content. Thank you!
- So much Value..!February 28, 2020 by Alex Dali Rizo from United States
Great content, I really recommend this to any Entrepreneur looking to excel in their path, Mario brings topic experts to teach and inspire your day
- Inspirational Intentional InformationFebruary 28, 2020 by 10Kforte from United States
This podcast shares the stories from people that are doing whatever it takes to rise up and help others along the way. “What Are You Made Of” is one of the many messages shared on the podcast. There are so many takeaways that are applicable to anyone. I really enjoyed listening.
- Wow!February 25, 2020 by Tyscoaching from Australia
Just listened to the 'rescue site AED Program' episode! If you love epic stories and inspirational people, this is the podcast for you!
- Motivation on TapFebruary 7, 2020 by AnthonyPGarcia from United States
Mario brings on some of the most impactful entrepreneurs to hear from. He dives into the key performance factors of their business. He extracts information very well and keeps the show flowing very smoothly. Definitely a show to subscribe to!
- Starting a MovementFebruary 7, 2020 by JustMe2say from United States
There are many areas of business and entrepreneurs have an opporunity to gain some insight with this podcast. Excellent interviews!
- Great Podcast For Entrepreneurs!February 7, 2020 by The Big Game Hunter from United States
Full of knowledgeable guests and useful information that will help you accomplish your goals in business and in life!
- Mario Truly Care About His GuestsFebruary 7, 2020 by Podcast Junkies from United States
Having met Mario and spent time with him at Podfest I can truly say that he is passionate about his show. He’s genuine and that clearly comes through in his own story and what he brings to every interview.
- Put your thinking cap on!January 27, 2020 by Cliff Duvernois from United States
This is probably one of the most information dense podcasts I’ve listened to in many moons. Each episode could easily be expanded out into 2 or 3 hours. Mario does a great job of asking the right questions to get his guests to reveal great tips, tricks and advice. Sure a lot of information can be applied to an entrepreneur but I found a lot of advice applicable to my personal life. This podcast is definitely worth my time to listen to and I’m looking forward to more episodes to come. Great job!
- Relavant for anyone!January 17, 2020 by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Mario nails it!January 17, 2020 by Mickiezada from United States
I've listened to Mario for a long time...his podcast is well produced, his guests are influencers and authentic authority, and chock full of insights and inspiration for entrepreneurs. Love it!
- Mario is the real dealJanuary 9, 2020 by jamesnewcomb.io from United States
I’ve known Mario personally and professionally for over a year now. He is genuinely interested in helping people succeed, and consistently over delivers in his interactions and valuable advice with fellow entrepreneurs, podcasters, what have you.In this era of showmen who “give value” only if they think they’ll get something in return, Mario stands out as a man among men. Listen to his show and learn what true leadership and value in the marketplace mean.
- Listening On My Entrepreneurial JourneyJanuary 3, 2020 by FromLisa2 from United States
I was surprised when I stumbled over the servant leadership that shows up in these episodes. It's collaborative. It's focused on relationships with clients versus transactions. I especially enjoyed the episode on getting clients without "selling" because it's more about genuine relationship building.
- A GiftDecember 25, 2019 by Lisa Vogt from United States
Mario uses all his talents, gifts and abilities to produce this life affirming show. It's incredible that we are able to grow our abilities and develop our talents and gifts just through subscribing and listening. Thank you Mario!
- This show is ON FIRE!December 14, 2019 by tibor.mindsethorizon from United States
Love your show Mario! Your niche is close to mine but I focus more on mindset and manifestation in a business setting. I tuned into episode #103 with Karen Brown which is dope! Keep up the great work!
- Entrepreneur Must ListenNovember 30, 2019 by HWoodwriter from United States
If you’re an entrepreneur this is a must listen show. So many inside tips and thought processes behind moving your business forward. Mario does a great job with the guests by asking the right questions at the right time. He and his guests give the information you need to grow your business and leadership skills.
- What a show!!October 26, 2019 by CWLuecke from United States
Man, do I love interviews with world-changers! Mario does an excellent job gathering the cream of the crop for his show and giving insightful interviews. Check it out!
- Loved it!October 25, 2019 by Seodrigo from United States
This interview was very enjoyable. Mario brought on a wise guest by the name of Michael Lauria. I loved the interview and Michael's perspective on the topic. He had wonderful insights and around min 31, he hit something very profound. Excited to share what I learned today with others. Way to go!
- Great listenOctober 25, 2019 by trinity3712 from United States
Good listen. Great range of guests and topics. Something here is you keep listening will help you in many areas of life and leadership b
- Great Knowledge!October 18, 2019 by Jon Vroman FRD from United States
Great show Mario! So much valuable information in one episode!
- Excellent show, very imformative!October 5, 2019 by Shaolin Soprano from United States
Mario loving the podcast bro, great content, immense value. Enjoying these interviews!!!
- Helpful Information!October 4, 2019 by The Medicare Nation from United States
Love the valuable information on these episodes! Lots of tips & tricks for every Entrepreneur to use. Kudos Mario!Diane Daniels Host of Medicare Nation
- Love Mario’s AttitudeSeptember 12, 2019 by marisaimon from United States
Mario’s heart shines through his interviews, making these fun and positive, and the people he brings on offer such a wealth of knowledge.
- Lots of Great Info!September 6, 2019 by DarlajPowell from United States
Mario provides lots of great info and advice in this 7 day a week show.
- Great Content!August 31, 2019 by LanceJohnson_ from United States
Mario does a great job of share valuable information that every entrepreneur could use and apply to their journey. Great work! 🙂
- Important information!August 31, 2019 by Allmenow from United States
Very engaging information. Mario draws out experiences and knowledge from his guests. Loved the show!
- Difference-MakerAugust 21, 2019 by Unlimited Beliefs from United States
Mario is a master at bringing out, shining a light on, and internalizing the difference-making mindset. His knowledge and experience and mission enable him to synthesize information into diamonds for all of us! What you want is accessible by taking in this show!
- Excellent InformationAugust 21, 2019 by Stallion golf from United States
Great advice and information with a wonderful blend of topics! Loved the episode with the british healthcare professional and the ideas shared on how to make the industry better.
- Motivating and valuable informationAugust 16, 2019 by Calvin Javier from United States
Great insight on mindset from business leaders and entrepreneurs making things happen. Definitely worth your attention. Will be listening and learning more!
- Good informationAugust 2, 2019 by FIRE NATION! from United States
Engaging interview with a british health pro, I was surprised to hear the similarties and the application she has for making healthcare better
- GreatnessAugust 2, 2019 by MiaSportFanatic from United States
Have had the chance to listen to one show so far but man, we should be paying for this information. Lots of greatness. Thanks for the heart to serve.
- Listen to the experts - and thrive!July 28, 2019 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
There's a lot of advice out there these days but, sadly, a lot (and I mean a LOT) of is from people with little to no expertise. That's not the case with this gem of a show. Listen to what the experts say and profit from the experience!
- Show is amazing!July 26, 2019 by BestMorningRoutineEver from United States
I love learning about mindset and how to master my thoughts. This show provide the tools!
- Great show!July 19, 2019 by Jefferson_79 from United States
Great information for all businesses.
- Good value!July 12, 2019 by Audrey purplele from United States
Great information that applies to any business! I really felt he provided value for my time.
- Interesting TopicJuly 6, 2019 by Real Estate Journeys Podcast from United States
Interesting topic. Great interviews. Keep up the hard work!
- Helpful Advice from ExpertsJune 14, 2019 by ichuck2 from United States
Mario talks to experts in a wide range of subject matters and asks good questions to pull out helpful advice.
- What a great show!June 14, 2019 by Christopher List from United States
Mario really brings out the best in his guests. The police dog trainer had such a great story. Can’t wait to hear more!
- Great!!!June 11, 2019 by tommye w-c from United States
Great podcast, awesome guests, incredible host!!!
- Fun & informativeJune 11, 2019 by Saoirse Sky from United States
Some people want something fun, others want something informative. This podcast gives you both!
- Great show!June 10, 2019 by CJThomas6 from United States
Very inspirational show! Appreciate the advice and thoughts shared by the host and his guests!
- Great podcastJune 10, 2019 by Rosie81200 from United States
Great podcast! Love hearing about the guests’ journeys and what they learned from them.
- Never Stop Learning!June 10, 2019 by Terri in Fairhope from United States
Tune in to this great podcast and host! You're probably really good at what you do (top of your game...an Expert Authority), but there is always more to learn...streamline processes and gain more freedom in your life. It's not always about the bottom line. This one is worth a listen!
- Amazing!June 10, 2019 by KatieHBrooks from United States
If you're looking for inspiration, tune in to listen to Mario and his top notch guests. I find that I am always much more motivated after listening to an episode of Expert Authority Effect!
- Wonderful show!June 10, 2019 by @IV-Heather Tieben from United States
Mario is a great host & puts on a wonderful show. The quality of his interview guests and entire production is impeccable, I couldn't recommend Expert Authority Effect more!
- You Will Not Be Disappointed!June 10, 2019 by Composer 1853 from United States
Mario does such a great job of engaging his guests from several different disciplines.
- The hardest working man in PodcastingJune 7, 2019 by EOFire.com from United States
Mario brings the HEAT with real energy and FIRE...don't miss the meteoric rise of this show!~ John Lee Dumas
- Great interviews and guests!May 31, 2019 by Mel Good Karma from United States
Thanks for hosting such great interview guests. Look forward to hearing more and kudos on so many a week and also videos!
- FantasticMay 31, 2019 by Jason A. Duprat from United States
Awesome podcast, going to be adding this one to my list. Interesting topics with great interviews, good sound quality.
- Enjoying!May 31, 2019 by Slordan from United Kingdom
Enjoy listening to Mario and how he opens up the conversations to ensure it’s as relevant to us as listeners!
- Nice variety and interesting topicsMay 31, 2019 by emjgreen from United States
Love the variety of topics presented here on this show. Looking forward to listening to more of Mario's show.
- Great Content! Great Interviews!May 24, 2019 by No BS Mompreneur from United States
Wow! Really enjoy listening to all these fabulous expert authorities!! Lots of valuable take aways that I can implement into my life. I will continue to listen and share with others!! A+++
- A great addition to build authority and create an impactMay 24, 2019 by Cloris Kylie from United States
A great addition to build authority and create an impact. Also, a different twist on the topic. Engaging. 5 stars!
- Filled with motivation and ideasMay 20, 2019 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Mario does a great job interviewing and pulling the stories behind people's stories or success. Good pleasant listen. If you are in a journey of your own, these episodes will give some things to bring into your on life.
- spartancvMay 17, 2019 by spartancv from United States
Great job following your passion, your purpose and creating this podcast to help serve others! Keep up the excellent work.
- This podcast is the bombMay 10, 2019 by Posturedoc from United States
Mario always crushed it, and this podcast is another example of his amazing insights and knowledge!! Great work.
- Wow - love the video show.May 4, 2019 by Thehighenergygirl from United States
Thank you for the encouragement and tips on how to succeed on video and the repurposing idea.
- Motivating and Inspiring!May 4, 2019 by KatyJoyWells from United States
Mario brings such enthusiasm to his shows and his content is fantastic. I’m always learning new things to implement or new ways to grow, thanks Mario!
- What a great show!April 29, 2019 by Gene_HPLN from United States
Awesome podcast! Mario brings great topic, great guests, and it is very easy to listen to. I definitely recommend for anybody interested in business success!
- It's greatApril 10, 2019 by Ian Ryan from United States
Just had a chance to check out your most recent episode appreciate the great insight!Great delivery from the host & can’t wait to dig into future content.
- Love it!April 6, 2019 by Brendan @ Entrepreneurs&Coffee from United States
I love that this interview podcast doesn't feature the same old folks that everybody has on their show. Keep it up, Mario!
- Amazing!!!!March 15, 2019 by Lindsey Russo from United States
This show is so impactful! Hearing from the experts and how they take authority in their space is so amazing. Looking forward to more episodes!
- Learned what I didin't even know I neededMarch 15, 2019 by Camilla-Jean from United States
Great info. I love the Q episode because I get just quic interst snippets that may get me thinking about where my business might go.
- Fabulous Interviews!March 1, 2019 by Life&RelationshipCoach from United States
Mario does a fantastic job interviewing really interesting and successful business people who explain how they got to where they are - tips you won't want to miss when your trying to grow your business! Keep up the great work Mario! Coach Riana Milne
- A+ ShowMarch 1, 2019 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I love this show. It's so entertaining and I learn a lot from the interviews. I highly recommend this show if you want to level up his game as an authority.
- Inspiration, transformation, success stories!February 23, 2019 by Chabo101 from United States
The title of this review should just be enough but it is just more than that. Its life lessons, its listening to personal struggles and how they over came those struggles. Love to hear from people that change the world through their struggle and the lessons that i learn from them are just more than amazing. I love this.
- Great interviews!February 22, 2019 by AlyciaDarby.com PodcastManager from United States
These interviews are well done and his guests are prepared to give really specific insights and stratagies... great podcast, Mario!!
- Inspiring story of courageFebruary 16, 2019 by StrongHeart<3 from United States
I love that she found gratitude in her circumstances. lorie is an inspiration
- Powerful!February 15, 2019 by The Food Heals Podcast from United States
Mario's interviews cover a variety of topics and provide great value in all areas of your life! Episode 15 discusses how change is temporary and transformation is permanent which was really powerful for me. I love this message! Thank you!
- Great content!February 15, 2019 by Blakeob85 from United States
Great answers to common questions many entrepreneurs have! Thanks Mario for sharing your and your guests' insight!
- Real Actionable Tactics!February 9, 2019 by MattBMaverick from United States
What I like about Mario's podcast is that he pulls out actionable tactics from his guests that we, the listeners, can actually use. Great show!
- Great Listen!February 8, 2019 by Real Estate Investor from United States
Mario and his guests provide useful techniques to succeed in any business venture. The interview style promotes learning through real life examples of his guests. Great listen!
- Great interviews!February 8, 2019 by Matt B 1818 from United States
Love hearing these interviews and learning from people who are top in their industry. Mario is a great host and is not afraid to share his emotion!
- Love itFebruary 1, 2019 by Duffash from United States
I love hearing interviews of successful business women and taking away what I can learn from their journey. Mario is a great host! I have enjoyed what I have learned so far. Congrats on the launch of your new podcast!
- Strong, professional, enthusiastic!February 1, 2019 by pm legs from Canada
If you're looking for an interviewer who's going to take you to investigative places to help you be your best you, through your professional life, you'll love listening to Mario!
Watch The Episode
Subscribe to EAInterviews
App | Apple | Google | Youtube | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeartRadio
• FREE Business Book Publishing Course
• Cory’s complimentary offer: Personal Assessment & Spousal Survey
- The Traveler’s Gift | Andy Andrews
- Rich Dad Poor Dad | Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich | Napoleon Hill
- As A Man Thinketh | James Allen
- John Maxwell books
3+ Expert Authority Insights™ To Apply Now
- Isolation is the enemy.
- The steps are revealed to you as you act on faith and move forward, whether in your business or spiritual life.
- There’s abundance all around. We don’t have to compete. All we have to do is create.
• FREE Business Book Publishing Course Learn How to Publish Your Lead and Profit-Generating Business Book in < 8 Weeks visit: www.FREEBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com
• Acorns: To learn how Acorns simple & easy investment account will help you create a compound interest snowball, visit: EAInterviews.com/Acorns
Wheel of Whatever™
[20:44] What is the biggest lesson you learned from your experiences over the years?
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
[0:33] We thank our sponsor, Free Business Book Publishing Course
[1:15] Why entrepreneurs glaze over faith, family, and fitness
- They get so focused on their business
- They have this tendency to allow those other things that are important kind of get on the backburner
- It’s very easy for entrepreneurs to fall into the backburner
[2:59] Why Cory created a mastermind group
- Cory has zero business knowledge and business experience
- To have someone to go to with questions on business or ideas
- To have someone to hold him accountable to his commitments
[6:23] Why Cory’s mastermind group are for men only
- You get other men in the same group who are successful, who are driven and intelligent, and thinking into your business idea
- You get the think tank of the other guys, but you also have your time in the growth seat
- It helps us all to see the entire picture
[7:56] Who can be members of Cory’s mastermind group
- Men who are trying to start their business or have been going in their business who wants to grow that business
[9:10] Why you shouldn’t isolate yourself
- You can create worst case scenarios. But you’re also relying on your own thinking
- The thinking of other men who can think into that, help you think into it
- It can take a good idea to a great idea
- Somebody else may have been down that path before who can shine some light on some stumbling blocks I may need to be mindful of
[10:25] You learn and grow
- It’s evaluated experience that’s the best teacher
- If you see every experience as a learning experience, then there neither is good nor bad
- If I were to go back and change those experiences, then I would lose the lesson as well
[13:39] Why is faith important
- It very much drives the decisions that we make
- It is the cornerstone of my business and the growth
- Faith is traced throughout everything
[15:48] Why get off the fence
- If you’re not committed, there’s hesitancy. A chance to draw back
- Get off the fence on one side or the other and be fully committed
- Go all in. Burn the boats
[19:45] Every single one of us have our own unique gifts, talents, and abilities
- Where do you think that idea came from?
- Who do you think that idea came from?
- What’s at least one thing you can do to bring that idea for?
- What’s one thing you can do right now?
[20:44] Wheel of Whatever
- What is the biggest lesson you learned from your experiences over the years?
- As the business owner, that I am that lead on my business
- Make hiring a slow and methodical process
[22:30] Time out to thank sponsor, Free Business Book Publishing Course
[24:00] Imperfect Action Round
- The fastest path to profits is invest in yourself and invest in your team
- The biggest problem prospects are making is lack of clarity
- The best way to maximize customer lifetime value is exceed expectations
[30:12] SPONSOR Free Business Book Publishing Course
EA Interviews Episode 184. Inspiration, transformation, success stories, and the Imperfect Action Round seven days a week. Join Mario Fachini for today’s Expert Authority Effect Interview.
Mario Fachini [0:12]
How would you like to grow your business without sacrificing your faith, family, or your fitness? I have a leadership expert, speaker, and trainer here on today’s episode, Mr. Cory Lee. And he’s going to be sharing with us exactly how you can do that. I’m excited to bring him up right after we thank our sponsor.
SPONSOR Free Business Book Publishing Course [0:33]
Every business needs a book, including yours. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit generating business book in eight weeks. Once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Mario Fachini [0:48]
Here he is, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Cory Lee. Cory, how are you feeling today?
Cory Lee [0:52]
Mario, I am doing great. Thanks for inviting me. Oh, and I’m excited to get into this with you today. Thanks.
Mario Fachini [0:58]
Oh, it’s my pleasure. I can’t wait to hear what you have to say. And let’s just jump right into it. How do you feel people can keep their faith, family, and, fitness? Why do you think so many people glaze over on, what I would say, are three of the most important things in an entrepreneur’s life?
Cory Lee [1:15]
Well, I think one of the things is that, we get so focused on our business, we get into the business and we get going. And that’s something that we’re passionate about, right? We start the business because we are passionate about it. And we have this tendency to allow those other things that are important kind of get on the backburner. I know that’s what happened to me in my life. And I think it’s very easy for entrepreneurs to fall into that. But those are probably the three key things that we really need to focus on.
Mario Fachini [1:50]
Tell me about that. What happened with you?
Cory Lee [1:53]
So my wife and I, so we had a short period of time – a five year period of time, we had three kids, we had two physical therapy practices, and four gyms. And, you know, we’re just going all the time. And I can remember, our oldest son at the time, I was going to leave going to go coach one of our classes, and he would be going to bed shortly. And I was telling him good night. And I’ll see him in the morning. And one of the things he said to me was, he said, “Daddy, are you going to your house?” And I realized that, man, I was spending so much time at the gym, so much time in our business, that some of those things that are even more important were getting put on the back burner. And I didn’t even realize it. It took a four year old to call me out. But I think that happens to a lot of entrepreneurs too. Not intentionally. But I think it’s one of those slow fades.
Mario Fachini [2:52]
What’s one thing you would suggest to – I’d say recognize it, first off, and then, two, prevent it.
Cory Lee [2:59]
You know, for me, what I think is, if you have an accountability partner, if you have a friend, if you have maybe a coach or mentor, or what we’ve done is we’ve created a mastermind group for entrepreneur. It kind of help with that. And the reason we created that was I know when my wife and I opened up our first business, we had a ton of excitement and a ton of enthusiasm. But Mario, we had zero business knowledge and business experience.
Mario Fachini [3:31]
What makes you think you need that? I mean, all you need is excitement.
Cory Lee [3:36]
Well, you know, we lasted for a little bit on that. But for us to really grow, you know, we had to go to the next level. I think we make it for a little bit on excitement and enthusiasm.
Mario Fachini [3:46]
I would agree too. I remember when I went full time, you know, I was just so tired of everything. My game plan was literally do everything opposite I did the year before.
Cory Lee [3:59]
Why not? Right?
Mario Fachini [4:00]
It’s a plan. I wouldn’t say it’s the best, but it got me through the first year. And, you know, you just figure it out.
Cory Lee [4:10]
Yeah. You figure it out. Exactly. But we knew also that, you know, as the business owners and as the leaders in that business, our business would never exceed our ability to lead it, right? So we started reading the books, we went to the courses, the seminars, and all the webinars. And we had people that could teach us and train us from a distance. But I did not have that guy or that individual or that group of guys that I could go to with my questions, with my business ideas, or a group of guys who could hold me accountable to my commitments, or that would serve as guardrails as I wanted to grow that business, but not at the expense of my faith, my family, or my fitness. And I think just having other people in your life who you’ve allowed to speak into you and say, “Hey, I see you veering. I think you need to get back on the path.” I think that — and also will help prevent some of that too.
Mario Fachini [5:07]
How have you seen it made a difference in the lives of the people who have joined your mastermind and come on board with it?
Cory Lee [5:14]
Yeah. So one just guy really sticks out to me. He had a – he still does, he has a landscaping business and doing really, really good. And as you can imagine, you’re doing landscaping for people. When they get off work, they probably got questions, they call. And he was constantly on his phone. And kind of like in my situation, his daughter had called him out on it, “You’re always on your phone.” But within that group, we’ve kind of come up with kind of ways for him to focus and to segment his time to focus in on the important things – and you probably do it too- but time block. You know, during this time, this is what you do. And then whenever it’s home, it’s shut it off. And when he gets home at [5:00], he turns it off for about three hours. And then if there’s anything important, he’ll turn it back on when the kids go back to sleep. But, really, scheduling that time and being important for him. That’s just one of the ones that stood out to me that jumped out.
Mario Fachini [6:20]
So how many years have you been doing the mastermind now?
Cory Lee [6:23]
You know, for the mastermind group, we actually just started the mastermind group about two months ago. But we’ve been doing coaching, one-on-one coaching, with entrepreneurs about the past three or four years. And we saw the need for the mastermind groups because you get other men in the same group who are successful, who are driven and intelligent, and thinking into your business idea. I mean, that’s pretty powerful. So we started this about two months ago, and I’ve been seeing pretty good results with it to this point. And I know it’s going to be powerful going forward too.
Mario Fachini [7:00]
Oh, absolutely. Masterminds are one of the most powerful things you can do. Because like you’re saying, you have those people who, you know, maybe, your – there’s no maybe about this. Fitness-wise, you have more of a strength. But maybe with the filming side or publishing side, maybe I have more of the strength. And I say, “Hey, what should I be doing over here?” And you say, “What should I be doing over here?” And then Merry Christmas, everyone’s happy. And then you throw in another 8, 10, 12, 20, 200 people – I don’t know if 200 is mastermind. But let’s say 30 or 40, it can be. It can be. I’ll correct myself. For sake of argument, get around smarter people and good things happen. Who are you really looking for? Obviously, you said men?
Cory Lee [7:56]
Yeah. And we get cap ours at ten. We found that to be good. We’ve got a very systematic way we go about it. So etn is a good number to be able to – you get you get the think tank of the other guys, but you also have your time in the growth seat, is what we call it, as well. And you’re talking about different perspectives. Callaway, I talked about it with the guys in the group. I think about like a beach ball. If I were to hold up a beach ball to you, Mario, I may see red and yellow. But on your side, you’re seeing blue and white. Right? And I’m just thinking this beach ball is two colors. But you’re giving me a different perspective. And that’s what the mastermind group does, it helps us all to see the entire picture here in a way forward. So we’ve intentionally created this particular group for male entrepreneurs, men who are trying to start their business or have been going in their business who wants to grow that business. But, again, not at the expense of their faith, their family, or their fitness. And you probably know as well, men, we like to live in isolation. But isolation, my friend, is the enemy. And we want to destroy isolation.
Mario Fachini [9:08]
Why is that?
Cory Lee [9:10]
Yeah. You know, I think, in isolation, one, you can create worst case scenarios. But you’re also relying on your own thinking. I love ideas. I come up with all kinds of ideas. And you know, go to my wife and she’ll get right to the point, “Yeah. That’s stupid. That’ll never work.” But with the thinking of other men who can think into that, help you think into it, “Have you thought about this? Have you looked at it from this angle?” It can take a good idea to a great idea. And, also, I may think I have a great thing going. But somebody else may have been down that path before who can kind of shine some light on some stumbling blocks I may need to be mindful of. So I think that’s where some power comes from and staying away from isolation there too.
Mario Fachini [10:01]
Absolutely. There’s that quote about, you know, “Experience is learning from your own mistakes. Wisdom is learning from others.” And like you said, you can go, “Hey, I’m all excited about this thing.” And you get nine out of ten people say, “No. No. Don’t.” And you learn why and it’s like that may have just saved you a couple hundred thousand dollars in a year or two or more of your life.
Cory Lee [10:25]
One hundred percent. Some of the best learning experiences I’ve had in business, or some dumb mistakes, and it had been nice if I had somebody there to come alongside of me on that. But, you know, you learn and grow too. So if you see every experience as a learning experience, then there neither is good nor bad. It’s just a growth experience. But the things we talked about in leadership is that, you know, you hear people say that experience is the best teacher. But it’s evaluated experience that’s the best teacher. Because that allows the lessons to catch up with you. And taking time to reflect on those things, too.
Mario Fachini [11:09]
Yeah. It’s interesting because while I’m thankful for my experience, obviously, you tried to mitigate it. However, it’s definitely given me more confidence over the years, without a doubt.
Cory Lee [11:21]
One hundred percent. I had a guy ask me the other day, if I would go back and change some of those experiences, some of those failures? And the answer is no. One, I can’t. But if I were to go back and change those experiences, then I would lose the lesson as well. But it’d be nicer, too, if I can learn that from somebody.
Mario Fachini [11:43]
That’s an interesting take on it. Because I’ve thought about that, too. And it’s like, I’m very thankful. And I put something on my vision board when I was 18, and I’m still working on it. And now that it’s a few years later, I think about that. I was like, “Would you have liked to be at that point at that time you expected?” And it’s like, “No. I don’t want to lose the lesson. But, yeah, I’d like the time back.” However, would you still have the same financial, emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, and relational aptitude that you have now? Because just getting the goal, no matter what it is – okay. That’s all well and good. But, you know, if you don’t have the emotional or mental, would you appreciate it? If you don’t have the financial, will you keep it? If you don’t have the spiritual, will you enjoy it? And it’s like, “Man, that’s a quick thing.”
Cory Lee [12:41]
Yeah. That’s good, man. The journey, I think many times – I know I do – we want to skip that journey and get right to the end. We’re in this microwave society where we have instant popcorn and instant oatmeal and Instagram, right? We want to go right now. And, man, the journey is great. Like, if I look back over some of those experiences, too. man, the journey is awesome. So I like that. That was great, Mario.
Mario Fachini [13:09]
Oh, you just got the number one question I’m going to ask you. It’s a couple questions from now but you just you just gave birth to it. And I know exactly what I’m going to ask you and it’ll make sense in probably about three minutes. I did want to ask you more about the faith side. How important is it and tell me more about what you’re doing with it? How important is it to you and what you’re doing with it? Especially in the mastermind and everyday life.
Cory Lee [13:39]
Yeah. Man, the faith component, I would say if you’re having a barrier in any area of life, I would say, it starts with the faith component. You probably got some blockage in that faith component. To me,that’s the number one thing is the faith component. It very much drives the decisions that we make. If you look in the book of Proverbs, there’s tons of wisdom right there. And that’s kind of where the mastermind group was birthed from as I started to dig in and study some of that. Proverbs talks about without wise counsel, plans fail. But with many advisors, they succeed. But I think the faith component is the cornerstone of my business and the growth. And that’s going to attract certain guys and it’s not going to attract certain guys, and we’re okay with that. You don’t have to have necessarily faith, but it’s very much a cornerstone of everything that we do within the mastermind group. It’s kind of traced throughout everything.
Mario Fachini [14:50]
I love hearing that. Tell me about how do you handle if someone – I know you’re not going to treat them bad if they’re not interested or it’s a turn off, but what if someone is, like, on the fence? Because I’ve heard this one a lot. And I really want to know your perspective. If someone goes, “Well, I’m more spiritual” or, “I was into that” or they’re just a little lost, let’s say. I don’t know any better way to say it. And it’s like, you know, I believe most people do have some spirituality. They’re rooted in the right way. But, again, just like life events, just in business, you know, there’s people that say, “I’ve tried advertising. You get burned. Whatever your tolerance is, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 times, how many times are you going to keep going? I have no doubt it’s the same thing with faith. They believe in it, they want to, but they’ve been burned one too many times, and they’re just lost. How do you help them?
Cory Lee [15:48]
Yeah. You know, I would say just like with anything, but especially with faith, you got to get off the fence and go all in. There’s a quote, “If you’re not committed, there’s hesitancy. A chance to draw back.” As long as you’re on the fence, you kind of waffle. And, man, we unconditionally love all people. All people. But I’m not going to change our mastermind group or coaching for anyone specific. It’s going to attract certain people. And some people aren’t going to be attracted to that. But to your question, I would say go all in. Burn the boats. You’ve heard the saying, “The general got them up on the shoreline and says burn the boat so we got one way. And that’s that’s victory or death.” We can’t retreat. I say you have to get off the fence on one side or the other and be fully committed. And only once you’re committed, are you all in? I think that’s in business, too. We could go down the route of entrepreneurship and people doing the side hustle and it’s the same thing. But faith component 100 percent, you got to go all in.
Mario Fachini [17:05]
I love that. You know, I heard the quote through business but it’s very true with faith also. John [3:16]. And I’m going to ask you, as far as the people that you’re saying to go all in with the faith component, isn’t it interesting with the entrepreneurship, the similarities between them both?
Cory Lee [17:40]
Big time. There’s a lot of faith in opening up your own business. And there’s a lot of action that you have to take too. And a lot of it is, you just have to go. I talk about this in goal setting, but it’s the same thing in faith. So a lot of us, we have this goal. And the goal is way up here. And we don’t know how we’re going to get there. But we do know at least one thing that we can do. We know one thing we can do right now. And we’re standing at the bottom of this dark staircase. And the only thing that we have lit up is one step. And we say, “I’m not going to take that step until I can see the entire staircase.” But that entire staircase isn’t going to be lit up until you take that first step. And why should they be lit up when you haven’t been obedient to the first step? It’s the same thing with our faith. And it’s the same thing with entrepreneurship. You’re not going to know all the steps. The steps are revealed to you as you act on faith and move forward, whether in your business or spiritual life.
Mario Fachini [18:43]
You’re making me picture that Indiana Jones scene where he’s walking across the cavern. It’s very true, though, that you won’t see, probably, the next 20 steps but you don’t need to. It’s just, you know, I’m thinking about starting a business. Well, good. Step one, start it. Well, what about blah, blah, blah? You’re worried about stuff five years down the road. You need to start. And if you’ve started in your 5, 10, 20, 30 years into it, you need to continue because there’s many times – you know, one of the questions when I’m doing interviews, people go, “When did you start your business?” I love going, “Which time?”
Cory Lee [19:25]
Yeah. Which one?
Mario Fachini [19:28]
Yeah. There’s been a few. But I believe it’s all rooted in that faith. And just going back to it, going, “Hey, here’s why I’m here. Here, I’m supposed to serve people.” You know, it might be a bad day, but it doesn’t mean it’s a bad month or year.
Cory Lee [19:45]
One other point on that, one of my core beliefs is that, every single one of us have our own unique gifts, talents, and abilities. We have our own ideas. And when we don’t step into those, this world needs those gifts and talents. They need every one of ours. They need Mario’s. They need mine. They need yours. And when we don’t step into that, we not only rob ourselves of something amazing. We rob the whole world of something amazing. So I always challenge people, you know, you got an idea, where do you think that idea came from? And who do you think that idea came from? And what’s at least one thing you can do to bring that idea for? What’s one thing you can do right now?
Mario Fachini [20:28]
Well, you’re talking to me right there, if no one else is an Expert Authority World. But I know it is resonating because it’s the truth. And it’s rooted in truth. But thank you for that.
Cory Lee [20:42]
Yeah. I appreciate it.
Mario Fachini [20:44]
All right. So we’re going to do the Wheel of Whatever and then thank our sponsor. Because, like I said, you told me the question and this is the Wheel of Whatever. It always ends on the spot it needs to right at the right point on the right question. Look at that, it did it again. Yours is, what is the biggest lesson you learned from your experiences over the years?
Cory Lee [21:13]
Man, I’ve learned a lot. I really have.
Mario Fachini [21:17]
You can do two if you want.
Cory Lee [21:19]
Well, the one that jumps out to me, and probably the one I learned early on, is that, as the business owner, that I am that lead on my business. John Maxwell talks about it. I’m the lead on my business. And my business will never surpass my ability to lead. My team will never surpass my ability to lead them. But as I grow and develop, then the potential of my team grows as well. And that’s exactly what I saw happen was, as I grew, as I invested in myself, then our business did grow. And then the other one comes to hiring. Make that a very slow and methodical process. Don’t just hire the first person that walks in the door and says, “I need a spot. I need you. Come work for me.” Be very methodical about that.
Mario Fachini [22:13]
I would agree 100 percent. Those are two very good ones. I had no idea what you were going to say but those were very – I knew it was going to be good but those were very, very good. Thank you for sharing that. All right. We’re going to thank our sponsor and come back with the Imperfect Action Round.
SPONSOR Free Business Book Publishing Course [22:30]
You’ve heard me say every business needs a book, including yours. And it’s true. And that’s why you should visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit generating business book in eight weeks. But you know what? Don’t take my word for it. Take it from a few of my authors like Lorie, “I went from having an idea and the possibility to actually getting my book published.” Or Katherine, “Thank you for making my mom number one bestselling author.” Or Maryalice, “What he got done for me in three days regarding my book launch, unimaginable.” Jon Cody, “I’ve worked with Mario over the phone and online and he’s been very helpful in getting me where I needed to go with promoting my books.” Rocio, “There’s no way in the world I would have been able to do this with somebody else. Again, I’ve attempted in the past, it didn’t serve me. As a matter of fact, I ended up more frustrated than anything. So this has been a very seamless process.” Adel, “If you’re looking for an amazing business coach, I highly recommend Mario Fachini.” Or Bill Benner, “I can’t make a higher recommendation than to work with Mario Fachini. He has been great for me. And right now, I won’t work with anybody else except for Mario.” Hey, their words, not mine. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com to get started now. And I look forward to hearing your transformation as the next video success story. Once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Mario Fachini [24:00]
And we are back with the Imperfect Action Round. Cory, are you ready to take imperfect action?
Cory Lee [24:06]
Let’s do it. Let’s do it, Mario.
Mario Fachini [24:08]
Number one question, what is the fastest path to profits?
Cory Lee [24:15]
You know, in entrepreneurship, I think realizing that you as an entrepreneur are the biggest investment you can make is investing in yourself. Like I was saying for me, as I grew and developed, our business grew and developed as well. So I say, read the books, find your coach, find you mentor, do the mastermind groups, whatever, go to the courses and the seminars. But invest in yourself. But also don’t leave your team behind. As well invest in your team too. Develop other leaders. I say that’s the fastest path to the cash is invest in yourself and invest in your team.
Mario Fachini [24:53]
Excellent. Number two, what is the biggest problem you see your prospects making and the fastest way they can fix it?
Cory Lee [25:02]
The biggest that I see is lack of clarity. Entrepreneurs, we have this idea, but many times it’s a vague idea. So one of the things that people will come to me when we start coaching is helping them get crystal clear on what exactly kind of business do you want. And people will say, “Well, I want a profitable one.” Well, of course, right? But at what cost and what expense? So, really, the question is, what kind of life do you want to create? Because your business should serve you, not you serve it. So getting crystal clear on what kind of life that you want to have, getting clarity around that, I think.
Mario Fachini [25:44]
That is awesome. And thank you for the reminder. All right. Number three, what is the best way to maximize customer lifetime value?
Cory Lee [25:58]
I think, exceed expectations. You probably hear the cliche, you know, under promise and over deliver. But if you diligently seek ways to exceed expectations, what happens is you move from this competitive plane to the creative plane. And this competitive plane says there’s lack, there’s limitation, there scarcity. But this creative plane say, there’s abundance. And when you’re on this creative plane, you no longer have to compete. There’s abundance all around. And if you doubt that, just kind of go outside and look up at a tree and try to count the leaves on one tree. Or bend down at your feet and try to count the blades of grass at your feet. There’s abundance all around. We don’t have to compete. All we have to do is create. We have to create ways to exceed our client’s expectations. So, to me, just being diligent about that.
Mario Fachini [26:57]
Excellent. You had mentioned the importance of books and mentors and coaching just a few moments ago. What are some books that you would highly recommend that have changed your life?
Cory Lee [27:08]
You know, the first book I ever ran, probably, ever not even in school. I don’t think I read a book in school. I did the whole watch the movie thing. But a book I would recommend is called Traveler’s Gift by Andy Andrews. I love that book. It’s really good. And then Rich Dad Poor Dad is another good one. And then, probably, anything by John Maxwell. If you’re looking to develop leaders – and I think that’s my desire is to develop leaders. I think entrepreneurs, that’s what we should desire is to become a type of leader that other people will fully follow because of who you are and what you represent. And if you want to be that kind of leader, anything by John Maxwell is good. But Traveler’s Gift is probably my number one. Think and Grow Rich is in there too. I could name about 30 of them, I think, Mario. Sorry about that.
Mario Fachini [27:58]
No. If there’s a few more, feel free.
Cory Lee [28:02]
Yeah. I would say, Think and Grow Rich and As A Man Thinketh, they’re good, too.
Mario Fachini [28:06]
Oh, also another good one. Well, thank you for those recommendations, Cory. Where can we learn more about you?
Cory Lee [28:13]
Yeah. So, Mario, I’m a cookies-on-the-bottom shelf kind of guy. You gotta keep it simple. And so what I’ve done, I’ve created a website, it’s CoryLeeLeadership, and Cory is C-O-R-Y. But CoryLeeLeadership.com/ExpertAuthority, all one word and on there. It’s got the little symbols where you can follow me on any of the social media platforms. I’ve got some information about Legacy Builders, but I also wanted to give your listeners two free gifts on there. There’s two downloads that they can have. One is a personal assessment. This is one of the things I give to our coaching clients. But it’s really questions, kind of assess where you’re at in your goals and how balanced your life is. And then the other one is a fun one. It’s a spousal survey. Spousal survey, right? So you give it to your spouse, they answer the question, it creates some really good communication. And communication is key. So I have that there for your listeners. And, man, I appreciate it, Mario.
Mario Fachini [29:15]
Well, thank you for both of those. They both sound very interesting. And I am looking forward to checking them out. And thanks for keeping it simple too.
Cory Lee [29:25]
Simple is the key, right?
Mario Fachini [29:27]
Absolutely. I’m very much the same way. What’s the most efficient and easiest funnest process you can possibly do? And when you made that comment about, you know, “I’m more of a movie than read the book,” I’m like, “Yeah. I got through ninth grade English pretty well. You know, just had to keep going to blockbusters and get Romeo and Juliet, Great Expectations, whatever was out.”
Cory Lee [29:49]
That’s right. That’s right. That’s good stuff.
Mario Fachini [29:54]
Well, it’s been an absolute pleasure. And I’m looking forward to connecting with you even further. But thank you for sharing with Expert Authority World.
Cory Lee [30:03]
Thanks, Mario. I really enjoyed it.
Mario Fachini [30:06]
All right. Expert Authority World, we have another great episode here today. I’ll see you tomorrow. Have a great day. And God bless.
SPONSOR Free Business Book Publishing Course [30:12]
You’re already the expert. But have you transformed your expertise into a tangible asset that will generate and qualify leads while increasing profit for you 24/7? And if so, how well are you promoting it? With the Expert Authority Effect Publishing method, it’s easier and faster than ever. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit-generating business book in eight weeks. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com to get started now. Once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Mario Fachini [30:46]
Hey, thanks for listening to today’s episode. I hope you got a lot out of it. I know I sure did. If you haven’t done so already, I invite you to subscribe to the show. And also be sure to check out EAInterviews.com for complete show notes, the full interview video experience, links to the resources we mentioned, and more. Have a blessed day and I’ll see you tomorrow.
Connect with Cory
- Website | Public Figure/Speaking Site
- Website | Company
- Facebook | Public Figure Page
- Facebook | Company
Resources to Profit Your Business!
1) FREE! Business Book Publishing Course:Learn How to Publish Your Lead and Profit-Generating Business Book in 8 Weeks2) FREE! Video Podcast Course: The World’s Best Blueprint on How to Profitably Create A Hollywood Style Livestream Video Podcast from Your Home or Office3) Expert Authority Effect™ Messaging Learn the difference from the $1 bill to the $100 bill and how you can stop leaving the other $99 on the table today with all sales
Join the Expert Authority World™ Community
This is your fun, FREE and profitable interactive resource, to engage with other listeners, leaders, VIP Guests and myself to discuss the show and business 🙂
Leave a Rating & Review
If you found value from me, todays VIP Guest, website, community, or really anything show related, it would mean the world to me if you could take a second and leave an honest rating & review on iTunes, I read them all personally, and would love to know the biggest benefit you got from the show, THANK YOU in advance 🙂
Support The Show
Subscribe to EAInterviews
App | Apple | Google | Youtube | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeartRadio