My father first stepped into my life when I was two years old and was an inconsistent figure until I started seeing him three days a week and one overnight stay during the weekend. It sounds like a dream come true but at the age of six, my father’s best friend and sometimes roommate began molesting me, which he allowed.
Along with the rape, my father kept me locked in a closet or room. Or he would leave me sitting in front of the TV for hours by myself with no way of changing the channel. I was only allowed to eat the stale food in “my” cabinet and he would become outraged when I touched “his” food. He constantly told me I was stupid, stripped me from having my own identity, and controlled my every thought. The sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse became too heavy.
At the age of nine, I finally found the strength to refuse visitation. My mom realized something was wrong so she put me in counseling immediately. Thankfully she did because I ended up suffering from severe anxiety, depression, eating disorders, and an identity crisis.
Also, my uncle, Eric Nies (best known from The Real World Season 1), is now a healer and life coach and he began working with me, which saved my life. Both my mother and uncle daily continue to be my guiding lights.
But in 2018, I picked up a pen and began writing songs. These sessions became the therapy I needed to help me rise to the next level in my healing journey. My first single “No Good At Love”, from my album titled “Daddy’s Issues”, is about how I never felt clean enough to love myself or others. I took many showers a day trying to wash off the “dirtiness” brought on by guilt and shame of molestation. Through writing this title track, I was able to heal quickly. As I began to write more songs, I was able to navigate through the pain, hurt, and disorders in a powerful way.
With a heart full of gratitude, I am 20 years old and finally medication-free and thriving. August 2020, I showed up on my dad’s doorstep and told him that I forgive him, which gave me closure. Now, my heart is to help others heal through my music.
What Expert Authority World™ is saying about the show:
- Very helpfulMay 7, 2021 by Luke and Susie from Australia
As a business owner I love being challenged to see things a different way and be reminded of how to do thing better. This podcast has been so helpful to do that.
- Great ShowMay 6, 2021 by emj-js from United States
Mario does an excellent job being fun an entertaining while asking insightful questions to draw out the experise of his guests. Thoughtful, helpful conversations to make work and life better. Thanks!
- Smart Ways to GiftApril 26, 2021 by Michelle Kaplan from United States
I learned some key things during Mario's interview with Chelsea Martin on gifting. What stands out is how impactful direct mail really is and how important a customized presentation of your products not only creates happy customers, but also a great referral source. Thank you!
- Heart Centered SuccessApril 18, 2021 by Macnjacs from United States
Your interview with Brandon Fong was great. I appreciated the fact you started with the 3 steps, it was so valuable it really made me want to hear more. Thanks!
- Love this show!March 12, 2021 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
This is so far my favorite podcast. It’s been my weekly dose of motivation and inspiration. Keep up the great work, Mario !
- So much value!March 7, 2021 by Loose Seeds from United States
The conversation with James, Sana and John Lee Dumas was awesome. Unique questions were asked by the hosts and JLD responded with gems that I stick right into my pocket. Thanks for this valuable info on how to up my podcasting game guys!
- Always Enjoy Mario's Interviews!March 5, 2021 by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Great PodcastMarch 5, 2021 by 11Dreamer11 from United States
Really interesting interviews that are really well done! Great listen and great for inspiration.
- InnovativeFebruary 22, 2021 by Michelle Kaplan from United States
I love Mario's energy! It captures my attention throughout his podcasts. Listenng to him and his guests, their ideas, actions, and accomplishments makes me brainstorm what's next for my business. Relevant and fresh!
- Inspiriation 7 Days A Week!February 19, 2021 by ST Rappaport | LifePix from United States
Mario doesn't miss a day. No matter what is going on, there's an episode relase. Mario is on a mission and nothing is going to stop him. He's a real model to be doing these interviews!
- An Expert on Experts!February 12, 2021 by Powerful Eric from United States
Love this show! Mario's show is a asset to podcasting. Thanks for helping others Mario!
- Now I knowJanuary 22, 2021 by Margo Lovett from United States
Mario, I see how active and generous you are in Podcast Paradise. Today, I listened to a few of your shows - episodes 1 & 59. Episode 1 brought me into the moment of prayer. You produced a show according to the Spirit. Now I know why you are so generous, able to operate from your seat of genius. Margo Lovett
- Keeping the BooksJanuary 15, 2021 by E-World from United States
Great interview with Judith keeping Net Profits as key thing to look at. Interesting point she made some owners make 30 millions but not enough Net to take a paycheck.
- Excellent podcastJanuary 12, 2021 by Atomickitten99 from United States
I’m enjoying the guest interviews. They are packed full of great nuggets! Thank you.
- Unique - Engaging - BoldJanuary 2, 2021 by Paul D Johnson from United States
As host of interveiw based The God Zone Show podcast I fournd Mario's show uniquely valuable in providing inpriation and engouragment for my work.
- Fun, insightful, and quality productionDecember 23, 2020 by koltrass from United States
Mario brings in top-notch guests for engaging conversations on a variety of topics. Moreover, his attention to technical (e.g. audio, editing) quality is obvious and makes a difference. Listen to be entertained and enlightened!
- Inspiring interviews to take the next step!December 12, 2020 by BillableWithBaby from United States
Inspiring interviews with interesting entrepreneurs inform and motivate you to take things to the next level. Always good things to learn and implement. Thank you Mario!
- Pure value, I love itDecember 4, 2020 by Jdoggg222 from United States
Mario has a way of asking the questions I am wondering as the guest is speaking. He seems to intentionally ask the questions that most benefit you as a listener. Great podcast!
- Loved the Craig Handley EpisodeNovember 13, 2020 by MHillfan from United States
Mario’s energy is infectious and Craig Handley is a character and some. But really every episode brings out the uniqueness of each guest. This pod has become one of my must listens›
- Inspiring. Informative.November 6, 2020 by SunDevil from United States
Mario is incredibly inspiring and does something few other podcast hosts can manage to do… allow his guests to actuall talk at length and answer his questions. He offers great information and I really appreciate that he is invested in what his guests have to offer as well. Other podcasts come across as an ego stroke for the host, but this podcast is truly here to help guests share their stories as well to the benefit of the listener. Worth subscribing.
- Game changerOctober 30, 2020 by Player's Handbook from United States
This podcast is informative and inspiring. I love it!
- If you are a wanna be entrepreneur look no further!October 23, 2020 by Elisa Di Napoli from United Kingdom
Great podcast full of interesting insights. The host is engaging and thoughtful and I can say I have enjoyed listening to each episode!
- Amazing Interviews not to miss!!!October 16, 2020 by Jbower1282 from United States
Consistantly uniques interviews or amazing people really making it happen.
- Mario is a great host with great questions!October 16, 2020 by alexdesigns from United States
Take a few minutes out of your day to listen to Mario. He is a super smart guy and I love the questions he asks his guests.
- A great podcast for dreamers and do-ers!October 16, 2020 by Chiquita2727 from United States
Lots of great information and inspiration for anyone who wants to turn dreams into reality. Mario brings a lot of spot-on information to this podcast.
- Great ShowOctober 9, 2020 by Palminchen from London from United Kingdom
Love the broad selection of topics for inner
- Amazing inspirational storiesOctober 9, 2020 by Nicholas Lee 18 from United Kingdom
This podcast is so good. The stories from the people sharing their stories about their struggles in life and how they overcame these struggles is just inspirational and helped me push harder when things get tough. Keep up the good work with these amazing interviews Mario.
- FantasticOctober 9, 2020 by sttoggyigctdrvy from United States
Mario goes above & beyond on his show. Lots of great information for his listeners!
- Top LearningOctober 2, 2020 by BLNT PPTT from Hungary
Love hearing these great interviews with a great host. Keep up the good work!
- Mario inspires!September 18, 2020 by CHRISTOPH - HABITFREAK from United States
These interviews are fantastic. Mario inspires with great questions that draw out great answers from his guests!
- Expert authority!September 18, 2020 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
Mario shares some amazing people on this podcast and they have some gold to share!
- Great show!September 10, 2020 by Karen @ Interview Valet from United States
Mario is an awesome podcast host! I love the FB Live interviews and the opportunity for listeners to engage in real time. The audio and video quality is spot on every time. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything! You won't be sorry.
- A Podcasters Inspiration!August 14, 2020 by JamieKullman from United States
Mario has so much insight and delivers such incredible value through his show. I just started listening, but I've already learned so much from him and his wonderful interviews. Keep up the awesome work!!
- Quality professionalismAugust 6, 2020 by VirtForce from United States
I can’t say enough about how pristine and professional Mario is in his interviews. He truly wants his guests to have the best experience and recording possible. And not to mention he is fun and knows how to put people at ease in front of the camera.
- How to conquer your limiting beliefsJuly 31, 2020 by Dave4syth from United States
Listen to episode 103 an dlearn how to overcome your limiting beliefs. Great advice.
- I can’t believe how much I learned in just one episodeJuly 29, 2020 by AwesomeMontana from United States
Mario is knowledgeable, curious and able to bring great guests that deliver value that every business needs to understand! Outstanding podcast!
- Great content!July 15, 2020 by Cory Lee Leadership from United States
Mario does a great job of providing relevant information and bringing on guests to share their expertise in a variety of fields. Highly recommend his podcast!
- Fascinating interviewsJuly 10, 2020 by Bill Ringle from United States
Mario brings on accomplished guests and draws out their expertise and stories in a way that leaves me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the great work, Mario!
- Love It!June 26, 2020 by Laura Moreno Cabanillas from India
Loving this podcasts, an entrepreneur I really appreciate the energy and passion being shared to help us grow our business. Keep up the great work.
- Boost my Amazon sales!June 19, 2020 by SurvivalDad from United States
I tap Amazon as one of my sales channels and your interview with John Ghiorso was an eye-opener. Ignore at your own peril!
- Love It!June 16, 2020 by LauraMore from United States
I loved the Memorial Day episode, Mario! Thanks so much for creating this awesome podcast!
- Flawless interview styleMay 29, 2020 by GninraeL14 from United States
Mario makes everyone appear even more interesting to me. Great format and style!
- Come here for valueMay 29, 2020 by Joshua User 202! from Canada
Really appreciated this podcast for the raw, genuine interviews. Love it!
- Crisp and interesting interviewsMay 22, 2020 by Joel Goobich from United States
As someone who created one of the first podcasts dedicated to video marketing, I was very impressed by your recent episode about using video. Your interview style is crisp and interesting
- If you are in business, this podcast needs to be on your playlist.May 22, 2020 by Macstephen1 from United States
Mario has a great conversational style that helps his guests shine. This show is a must if you have an entrepreneurial spirit. It provides thought provoking content that will help any businessperson in their quest for success.
- New Subscriber here and on your YouTube ChannelMay 15, 2020 by Angela Brown Oberer from United States
Wow Mario you have a real knack for interviewing. You ask great questions and have a fun way of keeping the conversations lively and interesting. After listening to your episode with Owen Video I subscribed to your podcast and then I hunted you down on YouTube. High Five and great job!
- Very Professional & Engaging Show!May 15, 2020 by Mitche Graf from United States
Mario is extremely engaging and can hold your attention, and is a great interviewer! He has some great guests that really get into the details of running a successful business. Keep up the great work Mario!
- Great ContentMay 10, 2020 by Pilar S. from United States
Excellent! LOTS of advice from experts. The most recent episode talks about speaking–a must-listen for anyone who presents or is thinking about presenting.
- Great content!May 1, 2020 by @Mentally_Strong from United States
I really enjoy your podcast each time I listen. The content helps any entreprenur level up with they do. Keep it up and thanks for each episode.
- Professional and InformativeMay 1, 2020 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Mario Fachini is an excellent interviewer and has terrific guests on the show. I highly recommend this podcast.
- Great PodcastMay 1, 2020 by Amber Fuhriman from United States
I love the topic of this podcast. The episode with Tod Lindsay is super super helpful!!
- Great find!May 1, 2020 by Reed Stiles from United States
Great message and content. Stumbled upon this due to the cool logo, stayed for the content.
- Great show and great host!May 1, 2020 by Laurapowers44 from United States
Love what Mario offers! So glad he is doing his show and providing all this helpful info! Keep them coming!
- Walks the walkMay 1, 2020 by Me15463 from United States
Mario encapsulates everything he talks about on the show. Be sure to tune in to this!
- Honest and authenticApril 17, 2020 by Deano3622 from United Kingdom
Wow, just come across this podcast. Mario is such an awesome guy. He comes across so honest and genuine. Loved the content. I honestly don’t know where you find the time?! Keep it up Mario, love how honest and real you are!
- Great and insightful!March 7, 2020 by Karty12345 from Australia
I really enjoyed this podcast, so much relevant content. Thank you!
- So much Value..!February 28, 2020 by Alex Dali Rizo from United States
Great content, I really recommend this to any Entrepreneur looking to excel in their path, Mario brings topic experts to teach and inspire your day
- Inspirational Intentional InformationFebruary 28, 2020 by 10Kforte from United States
This podcast shares the stories from people that are doing whatever it takes to rise up and help others along the way. “What Are You Made Of” is one of the many messages shared on the podcast. There are so many takeaways that are applicable to anyone. I really enjoyed listening.
- Wow!February 25, 2020 by Tyscoaching from Australia
Just listened to the 'rescue site AED Program' episode! If you love epic stories and inspirational people, this is the podcast for you!
- Motivation on TapFebruary 7, 2020 by AnthonyPGarcia from United States
Mario brings on some of the most impactful entrepreneurs to hear from. He dives into the key performance factors of their business. He extracts information very well and keeps the show flowing very smoothly. Definitely a show to subscribe to!
- Starting a MovementFebruary 7, 2020 by JustMe2say from United States
There are many areas of business and entrepreneurs have an opporunity to gain some insight with this podcast. Excellent interviews!
- Great Podcast For Entrepreneurs!February 7, 2020 by The Big Game Hunter from United States
Full of knowledgeable guests and useful information that will help you accomplish your goals in business and in life!
- Mario Truly Care About His GuestsFebruary 7, 2020 by Podcast Junkies from United States
Having met Mario and spent time with him at Podfest I can truly say that he is passionate about his show. He’s genuine and that clearly comes through in his own story and what he brings to every interview.
- Put your thinking cap on!January 27, 2020 by Cliff Duvernois from United States
This is probably one of the most information dense podcasts I’ve listened to in many moons. Each episode could easily be expanded out into 2 or 3 hours. Mario does a great job of asking the right questions to get his guests to reveal great tips, tricks and advice. Sure a lot of information can be applied to an entrepreneur but I found a lot of advice applicable to my personal life. This podcast is definitely worth my time to listen to and I’m looking forward to more episodes to come. Great job!
- Relavant for anyone!January 17, 2020 by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Mario nails it!January 17, 2020 by Mickiezada from United States
I've listened to Mario for a long time...his podcast is well produced, his guests are influencers and authentic authority, and chock full of insights and inspiration for entrepreneurs. Love it!
- Mario is the real dealJanuary 9, 2020 by jamesnewcomb.io from United States
I’ve known Mario personally and professionally for over a year now. He is genuinely interested in helping people succeed, and consistently over delivers in his interactions and valuable advice with fellow entrepreneurs, podcasters, what have you. In this era of showmen who “give value” only if they think they’ll get something in return, Mario stands out as a man among men. Listen to his show and learn what true leadership and value in the marketplace mean.
- Listening On My Entrepreneurial JourneyJanuary 3, 2020 by FromLisa2 from United States
I was surprised when I stumbled over the servant leadership that shows up in these episodes. It's collaborative. It's focused on relationships with clients versus transactions. I especially enjoyed the episode on getting clients without "selling" because it's more about genuine relationship building.
- A GiftDecember 25, 2019 by Lisa Vogt from United States
Mario uses all his talents, gifts and abilities to produce this life affirming show. It's incredible that we are able to grow our abilities and develop our talents and gifts just through subscribing and listening. Thank you Mario!
- This show is ON FIRE!December 14, 2019 by tibor.mindsethorizon from United States
Love your show Mario! Your niche is close to mine but I focus more on mindset and manifestation in a business setting. I tuned into episode #103 with Karen Brown which is dope! Keep up the great work!
- Entrepreneur Must ListenNovember 30, 2019 by HWoodwriter from United States
If you’re an entrepreneur this is a must listen show. So many inside tips and thought processes behind moving your business forward. Mario does a great job with the guests by asking the right questions at the right time. He and his guests give the information you need to grow your business and leadership skills.
- What a show!!October 26, 2019 by CWLuecke from United States
Man, do I love interviews with world-changers! Mario does an excellent job gathering the cream of the crop for his show and giving insightful interviews. Check it out!
- Loved it!October 25, 2019 by Seodrigo from United States
This interview was very enjoyable. Mario brought on a wise guest by the name of Michael Lauria. I loved the interview and Michael's perspective on the topic. He had wonderful insights and around min 31, he hit something very profound. Excited to share what I learned today with others. Way to go!
- Great listenOctober 25, 2019 by trinity3712 from United States
Good listen. Great range of guests and topics. Something here is you keep listening will help you in many areas of life and leadership b
- Great Knowledge!October 18, 2019 by Jon Vroman FRD from United States
Great show Mario! So much valuable information in one episode!
- Excellent show, very imformative!October 5, 2019 by Shaolin Soprano from United States
Mario loving the podcast bro, great content, immense value. Enjoying these interviews!!!
- Helpful Information!October 4, 2019 by The Medicare Nation from United States
Love the valuable information on these episodes! Lots of tips & tricks for every Entrepreneur to use. Kudos Mario! Diane Daniels Host of Medicare Nation
- Love Mario’s AttitudeSeptember 12, 2019 by marisaimon from United States
Mario’s heart shines through his interviews, making these fun and positive, and the people he brings on offer such a wealth of knowledge.
- Lots of Great Info!September 6, 2019 by DarlajPowell from United States
Mario provides lots of great info and advice in this 7 day a week show.
- Great Content!August 31, 2019 by LanceJohnson_ from United States
Mario does a great job of share valuable information that every entrepreneur could use and apply to their journey. Great work! 🙂
- Important information!August 31, 2019 by Allmenow from United States
Very engaging information. Mario draws out experiences and knowledge from his guests. Loved the show!
- Difference-MakerAugust 21, 2019 by Unlimited Beliefs from United States
Mario is a master at bringing out, shining a light on, and internalizing the difference-making mindset. His knowledge and experience and mission enable him to synthesize information into diamonds for all of us! What you want is accessible by taking in this show!
- Excellent InformationAugust 21, 2019 by Stallion golf from United States
Great advice and information with a wonderful blend of topics! Loved the episode with the british healthcare professional and the ideas shared on how to make the industry better.
- Motivating and valuable informationAugust 16, 2019 by Calvin Javier from United States
Great insight on mindset from business leaders and entrepreneurs making things happen. Definitely worth your attention. Will be listening and learning more!
- Good informationAugust 2, 2019 by FIRE NATION! from United States
Engaging interview with a british health pro, I was surprised to hear the similarties and the application she has for making healthcare better
- GreatnessAugust 2, 2019 by MiaSportFanatic from United States
Have had the chance to listen to one show so far but man, we should be paying for this information. Lots of greatness. Thanks for the heart to serve.
- Listen to the experts - and thrive!July 28, 2019 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
There's a lot of advice out there these days but, sadly, a lot (and I mean a LOT) of is from people with little to no expertise. That's not the case with this gem of a show. Listen to what the experts say and profit from the experience!
- Show is amazing!July 26, 2019 by BestMorningRoutineEver from United States
I love learning about mindset and how to master my thoughts. This show provide the tools!
- Great show!July 19, 2019 by Jefferson_79 from United States
Great information for all businesses.
- Good value!July 12, 2019 by Audrey purplele from United States
Great information that applies to any business! I really felt he provided value for my time.
- Interesting TopicJuly 6, 2019 by Real Estate Journeys Podcast from United States
Interesting topic. Great interviews. Keep up the hard work!
- Helpful Advice from ExpertsJune 14, 2019 by ichuck2 from United States
Mario talks to experts in a wide range of subject matters and asks good questions to pull out helpful advice.
- What a great show!June 14, 2019 by Christopher List from United States
Mario really brings out the best in his guests. The police dog trainer had such a great story. Can’t wait to hear more!
- Great!!!June 11, 2019 by tommye w-c from United States
Great podcast, awesome guests, incredible host!!!
- Fun & informativeJune 11, 2019 by Saoirse Sky from United States
Some people want something fun, others want something informative. This podcast gives you both!
- Great show!June 10, 2019 by CJThomas6 from United States
Very inspirational show! Appreciate the advice and thoughts shared by the host and his guests!
- Great podcastJune 10, 2019 by Rosie81200 from United States
Great podcast! Love hearing about the guests’ journeys and what they learned from them.
- Never Stop Learning!June 10, 2019 by Terri in Fairhope from United States
Tune in to this great podcast and host! You're probably really good at what you do (top of your game...an Expert Authority), but there is always more to learn...streamline processes and gain more freedom in your life. It's not always about the bottom line. This one is worth a listen!
- Amazing!June 10, 2019 by KatieHBrooks from United States
If you're looking for inspiration, tune in to listen to Mario and his top notch guests. I find that I am always much more motivated after listening to an episode of Expert Authority Effect!
- Wonderful show!June 10, 2019 by @IV-Heather Tieben from United States
Mario is a great host & puts on a wonderful show. The quality of his interview guests and entire production is impeccable, I couldn't recommend Expert Authority Effect more!
- You Will Not Be Disappointed!June 10, 2019 by Composer 1853 from United States
Mario does such a great job of engaging his guests from several different disciplines.
- The hardest working man in PodcastingJune 7, 2019 by EOFire.com from United States
Mario brings the HEAT with real energy and FIRE...don't miss the meteoric rise of this show! ~ John Lee Dumas
- Great interviews and guests!May 31, 2019 by Mel Good Karma from United States
Thanks for hosting such great interview guests. Look forward to hearing more and kudos on so many a week and also videos!
- FantasticMay 31, 2019 by Jason A. Duprat from United States
Awesome podcast, going to be adding this one to my list. Interesting topics with great interviews, good sound quality.
- Enjoying!May 31, 2019 by Slordan from United Kingdom
Enjoy listening to Mario and how he opens up the conversations to ensure it’s as relevant to us as listeners!
- Nice variety and interesting topicsMay 31, 2019 by emjgreen from United States
Love the variety of topics presented here on this show. Looking forward to listening to more of Mario's show.
- Great Content! Great Interviews!May 24, 2019 by No BS Mompreneur from United States
Wow! Really enjoy listening to all these fabulous expert authorities!! Lots of valuable take aways that I can implement into my life. I will continue to listen and share with others!! A+++
- A great addition to build authority and create an impactMay 24, 2019 by Cloris Kylie from United States
A great addition to build authority and create an impact. Also, a different twist on the topic. Engaging. 5 stars!
- Filled with motivation and ideasMay 20, 2019 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Mario does a great job interviewing and pulling the stories behind people's stories or success. Good pleasant listen. If you are in a journey of your own, these episodes will give some things to bring into your on life.
- spartancvMay 17, 2019 by spartancv from United States
Great job following your passion, your purpose and creating this podcast to help serve others! Keep up the excellent work.
- This podcast is the bombMay 10, 2019 by Posturedoc from United States
Mario always crushed it, and this podcast is another example of his amazing insights and knowledge!! Great work.
- Wow - love the video show.May 4, 2019 by Thehighenergygirl from United States
Thank you for the encouragement and tips on how to succeed on video and the repurposing idea.
- Motivating and Inspiring!May 4, 2019 by KatyJoyWells from United States
Mario brings such enthusiasm to his shows and his content is fantastic. I’m always learning new things to implement or new ways to grow, thanks Mario!
- What a great show!April 29, 2019 by Gene_HPLN from United States
Awesome podcast! Mario brings great topic, great guests, and it is very easy to listen to. I definitely recommend for anybody interested in business success!
- It's greatApril 10, 2019 by Ian Ryan from United States
Just had a chance to check out your most recent episode appreciate the great insight! Great delivery from the host & can’t wait to dig into future content.
- Love it!April 6, 2019 by Brendan @ Entrepreneurs&Coffee from United States
I love that this interview podcast doesn't feature the same old folks that everybody has on their show. Keep it up, Mario!
- Amazing!!!!March 15, 2019 by Lindsey Russo from United States
This show is so impactful! Hearing from the experts and how they take authority in their space is so amazing. Looking forward to more episodes!
- Learned what I didin't even know I neededMarch 15, 2019 by Camilla-Jean from United States
Great info. I love the Q episode because I get just quic interst snippets that may get me thinking about where my business might go.
- Fabulous Interviews!March 1, 2019 by Life&RelationshipCoach from United States
Mario does a fantastic job interviewing really interesting and successful business people who explain how they got to where they are - tips you won't want to miss when your trying to grow your business! Keep up the great work Mario! Coach Riana Milne
- A+ ShowMarch 1, 2019 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I love this show. It's so entertaining and I learn a lot from the interviews. I highly recommend this show if you want to level up his game as an authority.
- Inspiration, transformation, success stories!February 23, 2019 by Chabo101 from United States
The title of this review should just be enough but it is just more than that. Its life lessons, its listening to personal struggles and how they over came those struggles. Love to hear from people that change the world through their struggle and the lessons that i learn from them are just more than amazing. I love this.
- Great interviews!February 22, 2019 by AlyciaDarby.com PodcastManager from United States
These interviews are well done and his guests are prepared to give really specific insights and stratagies... great podcast, Mario!!
- Inspiring story of courageFebruary 16, 2019 by StrongHeart<3 from United States
I love that she found gratitude in her circumstances. lorie is an inspiration
- Powerful!February 15, 2019 by The Food Heals Podcast from United States
Mario's interviews cover a variety of topics and provide great value in all areas of your life! Episode 15 discusses how change is temporary and transformation is permanent which was really powerful for me. I love this message! Thank you!
- Great content!February 15, 2019 by Blakeob85 from United States
Great answers to common questions many entrepreneurs have! Thanks Mario for sharing your and your guests' insight!
- Real Actionable Tactics!February 9, 2019 by MattBMaverick from United States
What I like about Mario's podcast is that he pulls out actionable tactics from his guests that we, the listeners, can actually use. Great show!
- Great Listen!February 8, 2019 by Real Estate Investor from United States
Mario and his guests provide useful techniques to succeed in any business venture. The interview style promotes learning through real life examples of his guests. Great listen!
- Great interviews!February 8, 2019 by Matt B 1818 from United States
Love hearing these interviews and learning from people who are top in their industry. Mario is a great host and is not afraid to share his emotion!
- Love itFebruary 1, 2019 by Duffash from United States
I love hearing interviews of successful business women and taking away what I can learn from their journey. Mario is a great host! I have enjoyed what I have learned so far. Congrats on the launch of your new podcast!
- Strong, professional, enthusiastic!February 1, 2019 by pm legs from Canada
If you're looking for an interviewer who's going to take you to investigative places to help you be your best you, through your professional life, you'll love listening to Mario!
Watch The Episode
Subscribe to EAInterviews
• Lipsum – Link All Book Titles Mentioned To Amazon Page | Author Name BOLDED NO URL Linked To Author – Lipsum
• Lipsum – Link All Book Titles Mentioned To Amazon Page | Author Name BOLDED NO URL Linked To Author – Lipsum
• Lipsum – Link All Book Titles Mentioned To Amazon Page | Author Name BOLDED NO URL Linked To Author – Lipsum
3+ Expert Authority Insights™ To Apply Now
- It just goes to show you that everyone deals with stuff on from one extent to another.
- Someone can go through something and it might not affect them the same way that the next person would experience it.
- Whatever you’re feeling, it’s valid, no matter what it sounds like, or feels like, you are the one who’s experiencing it, it doesn’t matter what other people are seeing as.
- It’s okay to feel it. And you don’t have to be embarrassed or scared to express yourself, because it doesn’t matter what other people think of you.
- You have to respect yourself and you have to stand in one with yourself and reach out if you feel the need to reach out.
- Feel your feelings. Please don’t suppress them. Please don’t use unhealthy coping mechanisms, there is help out there for everyone.
Wheel of Whatever™
[29:11] Who is someone like a recording artist, recording artist musician, who would you love to do a song with a duet and the music video?
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
[1:33] We Thank our Sponsor, Free Business Book Publishing Course
[2:27] Maxx’s Abuse Story
- It all started when I was a baby.
- As young as I can remember till age 9, I was being abused at his house.
- I started developing all these mental disorders and coping skills to help me get through what I was going through and that involved eating disorders.
- My anxiety and depression were awful, I was suicidal, just everything in the book I was dealing with
- I didn’t have enough motivation in myself. And that’s kind of where music comes in.
[6:08] Going back to my childhood
- I just kind of swept under the rug, and never really looked at, and came to a place of self-love and forgiveness to the people who were not good to me, including my father and his friend and his family, and just forgiving those people; myself too.
[7:35] Depression & Anxiety
- Me not socializing, and not wanting to leave the house and then not ; I went from being obsessively taking showers, when the sexual abuse started.
- The depression kind of led into my eating problems because I stopped eating
- My mind and my body was not ready to face, what I had gone through at my dad’s house.
[10:54] Home Schooling
- I had a teacher like a tutor, come to my house and homeschool me because, I was in such an awful place.
[12:36] Horseback Riding
- I remember like going to the barn and all of my problems just erasing. Like they were just nonexistent. I didn’t have Anxiety. I didn’t have Depression, I was just like, happy and quiet in my head. And just the air with the horse.
[13:56] Her Horse, Marley
- He was my biggest thing. And then eventually, it turned into, I do it for myself. And I love myself and I want to be nice to myself, and I want to love myself. And yeah, but I definitely needed that motivator.
[16:51] Music Career
- I don’t know if I want to be a horse girl every day all the time anymore.
- It’s really calling me and I’m over this period of my life with the horses.
- Once I started really putting my own personal stories out there and like, into my music, it was a different feeling for me, and like seeing my songs be created and hearing them and working with this producer, and this co – writer and bringing everything to life was just so amazing to me.
- In music that makes you feel good and like hopeful and some of it you can dance to and some of it you want to sing along to.
[23:32] My songs
- I feel weird saying this, but it’s like sad, but at the same time, it’s realistic.
- It just goes to show you that everyone deals with stuff on from one extent to another.
- Everyone’s going through something.
[24:54] Reach Out
- For people that are going through things, I want them to know that whatever you’re feeling is valid, and it’s okay to feel it.
- Don’t suppress and don’t use unhealthy coping mechanisms. There is help out there for everyone.
[29:11] The Wheel of Whatever
- Who is someone like a recording artist, recording artist musician, who would you love to do a song with a duet and the music video?
[30:59] Let’s Thank our Sponsor, Free Business Book Publishing
[32:37] The Imperfect Action Round
- I always like to tell myself fear is not real. And then once I do that, I’m like, wait, so I’m not scared. And then you have nothing to be scared of. And then you just do it.
- I haven’t until I started doing these podcasts and I’m really enjoying it. So, I would consider it.
[33:53] Connect with Maxx
[35:05] Let’s Thank our Sponsor, Free Business Book Publishing Course
Maxx Nies [0:00]
Hi, I’m Maxx Nies, and you can find me at ItsMaxxMusic.com and you’re listening to EA Interviews.
EA Interviews.Episode 222, inspiration, transformation, success stories and The Imperfect Action Round seven days a week. Join Mario Fachini. For today’s Expert Authority Effect Interview.
Mario Fachini [0:19]
Expert Authority World, I want to ask you have you ever felt like you’re no good at love? I have felt this way in the past. And I’m sure you have to, no one is perfect. But it’s interesting, because we all have varying degrees of what that means in our lives. And I’m very excited to bring to you today’s VIP guest, Maxx Nies, and she’s a recording artist from LA, she just dropped her new single. And her story is incredible. And I know I normally come on here and I’m all like, Hey, dude, it’s gonna be great this and that. And I got to be honest, this is going to be a hard hitting interview. And I knew we needed to get her message out there , because she’s helping so many people. It could be a story of victim, but she’s turning it into victor or we all have stuff in our past that we’re overcoming and what she’s doing with her music is so incredible. I don’t know if you ever had suicide, the thoughts of Suicide, Depression, Anxiety, Sexual Abuse, from age, six. These are all things she’s overcame. And I’m very excited to bring her up. Right after we thank our sponsor.
Sponsor – Free Business Book Publishing Course [1:33]
Every business needs a book, including yours, visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com. today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit generating business book in eight weeks. Once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Mario Fachini [1:49]
Here she is ladies and gentlemen, Maxx. Nies, Maxx. How are you feeling today?
Maxx Nies [1:53]
I’m good. How are you? Thank you so much for having me.
Mario Fachini [1:56]
I’m doing great. And the pleasure is mine. I can’t wait for you to share your story. You know, the floor is yours. Please go into detail and just share with us. And I think it’s great what you’re doing, like I was saying before, because, so many people could, you know, look at this as a tragedy instead of a triumph and use it to say I’m a victim instead of a victory. So, say whatever you want, it’s your episode.
Maxx Nies [2:27]
Oh, thank you. It all started when I was a baby. And my mom and my dad were, they were never together, it wasn’t the best relationship. And when my mom found out that she was having a baby, he didn’t really want to be in the picture or want to go through with having a kid at all. And she was not agreeing to that she was like, I’m having this baby, no matter what. And it kind of just showed throughout my life that he didn’t want to have a kid at all. And he was very abusive, and just angry and had his own issues. As young as I can remember till age 9, I was being abused at his house. And I never spoke about it because it was kind of just like, what I was used to, like, I didn’t really know any different. And once I was nine years old, my body and my mind just started reacting to it. And I wasn’t like sane anymore, if that makes any sense. And I started developing all these mental disorders and coping skills to help me get through what I was going through and that involved eating disorders. And I had really bad OCD. I had really bad Depression and Anxiety. And that started really coming out and showing around age like eight and nine. And my mom put me in therapy. And I started telling the therapist just like what my life, was like what was going on at his house and everything and she was like this is not okay. And that was the first time I ever really like looked at my life and face, that there was abuse in it and that what was going on wasn’t okay, and it’s not normal, and it’s not a good thing and my mom immediately moved me out of the state. We both moved to Ohio, where my aunt and her family lived and the plan was to live with them and then find our way by ourselves out there but my mom ended up getting a job offer out here in LA and we took it immediately. Because, it was an amazing opportunity. And we moved out here and I just struggled a lot with my Mental Health, I was really sick from being malnourished. My anxiety and depression were awful, I was suicidal, just everything in the book I was dealing with. And I was put in rehab centers and hospitals and stuff like that. And I really couldn’t find any help, because I really just didn’t want it in a way like, I wanted to get better. And I wanted to be happy, but I didn’t really want to, I didn’t have enough motivation in myself. And that’s kind of where music comes in. Because, I started writing about these things, and my Anxiety and Depression and all these feelings. And I was also working with my uncle who’s a Spiritual Life Coach, and he started showing me a different approach to healing and that really helped with helped me out.
Mario Fachini [6:03]
And what was that?
Maxx Nies [6:08]
He brought me back basically, to my childhood; Mentally, we went back into my childhood, and really faced what I went through, and felt all of the feelings that I was suppressing and dealt with all the things that I just kind of swept under the rug, and never really looked at, and came to a place of self-love and forgiveness to the people who were not good to me, including my father and his friend and his family, and just forgiving those people; myself too. Because ,I’ve been very damaging to myself, most of my life, because that’s kind of what I was taught, you know, like, once you grow up learning, abuse, you start kind of just, that feels normal. So, when I stopped seeing my Dad, I kind of took the place of abusing myself, and all the abuse that he wasn’t doing to me once I stopped seeing him, I did to myself in a way.
Mario Fachini [7:12]
And what age was this?
Maxx Nies [7:14]
So, I stopped seeing him at nine years old.
Mario Fachini [7:17]
So, for the first nine years, that was such an example. You didn’t know anything else. And it caught my attention a few minutes ago, when you were saying, that’s just the way it was. And the therapist was saying it’s not normal, but you were just so conditioned, you didn’t even think twice about it until roughly nine.
Maxx Nies [7:35]
Right? Yeah. And then at nine years old, I was going through so much like I just fell into this very dark depression. That was the first thing that happened for me, I guess Anxiety and Depression kind of came in at the same time, which then resulted in me not socializing, and not wanting to leave the house and then not ; I went from being obsessively taking showers, when the sexual abuse started. I didn’t even like put two and two together. But, I started to take showers like multiple showers a day. And I know that’s a result of sexual abuse, just not never feeling clean enough. So, OCD and showering and doing all that kind of stuff is usually tied with sexual abuse. And I can’t even remember where I was getting at with that. But, from the youngest, I can remember ; I was going through all that and just started developing all of these mental disorders and coping mechanisms and the depression kind of led into my eating problems because I stopped eating; just out of not wanting to and just my body literally just shut down. Like I just didn’t want to talk to anyone. I didn’t want to do anything. I wasn’t participating in anything. I stopped eating, I don’t know how my sleeping habits even were I don’t even remember. But that led into like, obsession around food because my mind kind of got addicted to the distraction of focusing on what I wasn’t eating and how my body was feeling. So, I didn’t have to think about all the pain I was going through from the abuse of being at my dad’s house and being with him. So, that eating disorder that I developed was kind of like I don’t know, it was like, a blessing in a way because my mind and my body was not ready to face, what I had gone through at my dad’s house,
Mario Fachini [9:47]
It sounds like it was either totally or in a way like a defense mechanism.
Maxx Nies [9:53]
Totally. Yeah. I was trying to protect myself from facing my own reality. And I kind of needed to do that, because I wasn’t ready to face it.
Mario Fachini [10:06]
And all of this, you know, it’s horrible to hear. And, you know, I’m glad you’re triumphing. But, it’s just kind of hard. I mean, it would be horrible at any age, and you’re talking ever since you can remember till nine, you know, and then, because I’m thinking, grade school sucked to begin with, let alone middle school in high school, at least for me. You know, I can’t even fathom everything else. I mean, just growing up alone is hard enough. And this was such at a young age. So, now you’re at 10,11, 12,13. So, what was different than middle school versus grade school? And then take us into high school?
Maxx Nies [10:54]
Yeah. So, fourth grade was the last grade that I fully was in. I was once fifth grade happened. I was in such an awful place. My mom would pull up to the school and I would just be like, no, not, I’m not doing this. And she would be like, you have to like, you have to get out. You have to go to school. And I’d be like, I am not going in there. Like I don’t like the kids. They’re mean to me. I don’t like myself. I’m struggling enough with myself. I was like, I couldn’t even go throughout the day peacefully, because I was so like, wrapped up in my head with what I was going through, because, I had just stopped seeing my dad at that moment. And like, entering fifth grade, and it was just awful. And that was like, there’s so much going on. So, it was like; I was moving a lot. So, it felt like I was in school. But I wasn’t at the same time because I was moving. We moved to Ohio. And then we were trying to figure that out. And eventually my Mom was just like, okay, she surrendered to homeschooling. So, from fifth to seventh grade, I think; I had a teacher like a tutor, come to my house and Homeschool me because, I was in such an awful place. And at that point in my life, I really didn’t want to socialize with anyone. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. I spent all of my time alone. And I was a Horseback rider at the time. So, I was at the barn.
Mario Fachini [12:32]
How did you get into that?, That’s sounds fun.
Maxx Nies [12:36]
Yeah, I got into that around six years old. One day, my dad had a girlfriend randomly. She just was at the house one day, he never like explained it to me or anything. She just was at the house and we became friends. And she would come over and I would be there. And she’d be like, what are we doing today? And I’d be like, What do you mean? Like, we don’t do things here. Like my dad was just like, in the other room, and I would just be sitting on a chair for hours waiting to go back to my mom’s house. And this woman walked in the room. And she was like, what are we doing today? And I’d be like, nothing like, you didn’t get the memo. We just sit here and watch whatever we watch until something happens. And she’d be like, no, like, let’s go do something. And one day, the activity was to go to the barn. And she introduced me to these Horses, that she used to ride and stuff. And I fell in love. And, I remember like going to the barn and all of my problems just erasing. Like they were just non existent. I didn’t have anxiety. I didn’t have depression, I was just like, happy and quiet in my head. And just the air with the Horse.
Mario Fachini [13:55]
It was calming.
Maxx Nies [13:56]
Yeah, it was very calming, It was very healing. Like, I don’t know where I would be with that. Honestly, I would not be here without them. Because, when I entered the rehab center I was in. I was not participating at all, like I didn’t care. I was at such a low place. And I hated myself so much. I was just like, I wanted to die. And one day, a counselor came up to me; one that I was really close with and she said you don’t have to do this for yourself. You don’t have to do this at all. But I just want you to remember that you have a Horse that is waiting for you and he’s wondering where you are and I was just like, okay, I’ll start being better now. And that’s really what it took for me to get into this place of like wanting to start healing myself and loving myself. I was like, because I had this horse at the time, who meant everything to me. He was my first Horse. And he literally just was my Angel. I mean, he is my Angel. He’s still alive. He’s just retired now, but, every day I was in there, and it’s still like to this day when I’m having a hard time, I’m like, I did it for Marley. I do it for Marley. Like, he was my biggest thing. And then eventually, it turned into, I do it for myself. And I love myself and I want to be nice to myself, and I want to love myself. And yeah, but I definitely needed that motivator.
Mario Fachini [15:33]
Well, I’m glad you have it. And, I’m seeing that as the story is progressing, how it’s turning into the music and the inspiration. And this isn’t a question, there’s a part coming up that I asked a question, and I guess it could be, but this is more of I want to make sure you should do a mute one of your one of your next music videos. You should do it in a barn with the Horses.
Maxx Nies [16:03]
That is a great idea. Actually.
Mario Fachini [16:06]
The whole time you’ve been talking, I’m just like seeing this whole thing happening. And I’m like, yeah.
Maxx Nies [16:11]
You just got so excited. I would love to do that.
Mario Fachini [16:19]
Yeah, that’s not a random question I wanted to ask. That’s a, you know, I’m making a giant mental asterisk right now.
Maxx Nies [16:29]
No, thank you. I’m definitely going to, right after this. I’m putting something together.
Mario Fachini [16:36]
Jonathan, you hear that? Yeah, don’t deal.
Maxx Nies [16:39]
I will be texting.
Mario Fachini [16:43]
No,I’m just reading it on your face and everything. And it’s in and I wanted to ask you, do you still do the horseback riding?
Maxx Nies [16:51]
So, actually, in 2018, I saw my horse Marley that I was just talking about, he retired, and I got a new horse, and he ended up getting injured, and I couldn’t ride him anymore. So, I started leasing this horse. And he was a lot older than what I was used to, and so much fun and capable of doing everything I needed him for. But one day, I just woke up. And I was like, this is exhausting. And I don’t know if I want to be a horse girl every day all the time anymore. And I was like starting to get back into Music. And I started music when I was like, I don’t I mean, I’ve been doing music since the day I was born. Basically, I’ve been singing my whole life. But, I started like taking lessons in getting a little bit more serious when I was eight, but it was really inconsistent. And then in 2018, I was like kind of not feeling the horse thing anymore. And I was like really wanting to start doing music more seriously. And my Mom was like, you have to choose one or the other because they’re both really expensive. And I can’t afford to do both of them. So, I was like, I think I want to give music a go. It’s really calling me and I’m over this period of my life with the horses. And I’m ready to start this up again. So, I started my singing lessons back up, I actually started working with a producer who I’ve been working with now, since that day, or since we first started working together, two years ago or three years ago. And I don’t know, I just went full force into it. And I fell in love with it. And I mean, like I said, I’ve always had the passion around music. But once I started really putting my own personal stories out there and like, into my music, it was a different feeling for me, and like seeing my songs be created and hearing them and working with this Producer, and this Co – Writer and bringing everything to life was just so amazing to me. And it became like, I want to do it again,. I want to remake another song. I started craving it. It became like all I wanted in life. So, I did that. And I was just like, this is what I’m going to do with my life. Once I started working with my uncle, he really encouraged me to start writing about everything I had been through and what I was feeling like every time I would feel something uncomfortable. He’d be like, write it down, write a song, write something. And a lot of the time; In the beginning I was very hesitant. I was like I want to be a Pop Star that sings about boys and fun and this and that and no one’s gonna want to hear about my anxiety or my abuse. Like why would I write songs about that to like depress people, I don’t want to do that. And then I like found this way to do it. So, that it doesn’t make it depressing. And it still gets the message across but it like, in music that makes you feel good and like hopeful and some of it you can dance to and some of it you want to sing along to, I don’t know, I just kind of found this way where I’m satisfied with singing about these topics and feeling good about it.
Mario Fachini [20:18]
If you’re feeling good about it, that’s the key. Because there’s always someone who’s willing to listen to it, because, I would say, arguably, the dark and there’s no arguably, it definitely was. A few years ago, I lost my father. And it kind of stirred up my world. And I was writing more, I think I even talked about it on some of the episodes early on. But you know, my whole life I’ve been joyous and just whatever. And, you know, there’s a time and place for that I love upbeat songs, dancing, you know, I was in band, choir , drama, played Sax, i play Piano. But there’s something to be said about those deep emotional songs, especially on Piano, when it’s just like, you just feel it. And there’s very much you know, from a business standpoint, there’s definitely a market for it. But I mean, it just resonates. There’s very often it’s like, you know, it’s not a party. You know, there’s nothing wrong with the dance music. Definitely love it. And I know my friends that see this are gonna be like, yeah, you do. And yes, because you don’t want to be like, sad all the time, like Moonlight Sonata. You can’t play that 12 hours a day and still be in a good mood. But, if it was never made, or your music was never made, look at all the people you don’t get to help.
Maxx Nies [21:46]
Right, and , you’ll see in my album that I’ll be slowly dropping songs from. They’re not all sad, intense songs like that. And when I first started writing with this producer that I’ve been talking about, there’s like, five, I believe, like five songs on there that are fun dancy songs. And I like sent whenever I write a song, and it’s like, I have a demo of it, I send it to my girl cousins who are all like around. Well, it’s all different ages, but they’re all teenagers now and once like in their 20s. And I like to get feedback from all of them, because they’re like, the age group that I want to target mostly. And when I first started sending them my songs, it was all like those happy, like upbeat songs about like breakups or crushes or boys and whatever. And then I continue to send them my songs, and my youngest cousin who’s at the age of, I think, 12 now, which is so crazy to me. Her favorite song is about my eating disorder. And it’s a really rough emotional song. But it’s her favorite song. And like, that just shows me like, that can reach anyone like she’s 12. And she likes this song that I wrote about, like my struggle with just never really feeling satisfied with myself and starving and wanting this unrealistic feeling 24/7, like, I don’t even know if she understands it from the point that I wrote it at, but it hits her in some way,
Mario Fachini [23:33]
You feel it.
Maxx Nies [23:35]
that’s so powerful to me that a little girl can connect to something like that. And it’s like, I don’t I feel weird saying this, but it’s like sad, but at the same time, it’s realistic. You know, like, she’s so young, she’s 12. And she can connect to a song like that. And maybe it’s not on the same level that I’ve connected to it on. But, she relates to it in some way. And so do a lot of other people that I shared it with. So, it just goes to show you that everyone deals with stuff on from one extent to another, you know, like, we’re all going through stuff. Whether it’s, you’re really sad about how you stubbed your toe this morning, or you’re being sexually abused every night like it. Everyone’s going through something.
Mario Fachini [24:23]
What would you say to someone listening, that whether it’s something extreme, and it’s travesty, and it’s horrible, like sexual abuse, or it’s something minor, like extremely minor, like stubbing your toe and everything in between? What would you say to someone who just feels like, no matter what it is, that’s their mountain that they just, you know, can’t see around it? What’s something you could say to them to say, Hey, you know, it’s gonna be okay, you can do this and get past it.
Maxx Nies [24:54]
Yeah, well, first thing I want to say is that, not one at least, how I like to look at it is not one trauma is worse than another, which is why I bring up this stubbing your toe example because, someone can go through something and it might not affect them the same way that the next person would experience it as you know. So like, whatever you’re feeling, it’s valid, no matter what it sounds like, or feels like, you are the one who’s experiencing it, it doesn’t matter what other people are seeing as. So, for people that are going through things, I want them to know that whatever you’re feeling is valid, and it’s okay to feel it. And you don’t have to be embarrassed or scared to express yourself because, it doesn’t matter what other people think of you. And when it comes to that you have to respect yourself and you have to stand in one with yourself and reach out if you feel the need to reach out and I want to say like I’m here, for everyone, you can DM me on Social Media at Maxx.Nies on Instagram, on my Facebook, it’s Maxx. I’m here and I’m open to talking to anyone who needs help or advice or just someone to talk to I want to be there for everyone, but yeah, just my biggest thing is feel your feelings. Please don’t suppress them. Please don’t use unhealthy coping mechanisms. there is help out there for everyone.
Mario Fachini [26:32]
Well, I’m glad you’re; this is surreal for me, because, I always thought that, you know, I was ambitious from a young age. And I was ahead of my time and everything, but you are just full of wisdom. Because you’re what 20 now?
Maxx Nies [26:53]
Mario Fachini [26:55]
I can tell you and anyone who hears this, even though I didn’t go through anything as horrific as what you did. You’re still speaking to me right now. Because, I was bullied when I was younger. And I would like to say that, you know, I was fine by; well, it wasn’t high school. For sure carried it way longer than I needed to. And It’s surreal, because you’re like, well, you know, it’s hitting home with her. And she’s so young. And I’m thinking, well, one, you were so young, too. But also, you are so young. You have everything ahead of you. Your starting point is, I mean, I started my first business at 12. But mentally, I was still working on stuff for a while even when you made the crack at your cousin, you’re like, well, they’re all in their teens, but she’s in her 20s. And I’m thinking yeah, that’s much older. You know? So, I’m glad you’re doing this, because people need to hear this, you know, whether they’re 10,20, 30,40, 50,60 or 95. I know, there’s people that are even twice my age that I’ve helped them, you know, just see things differently. And it’s like, you’ve been carrying that, you know, I used to think, because I used to be your age at one point a few years ago. And I used to think these people have been dealing with this longer, than I’ve even been alive. And it was just hard to conceptualize and everything. So, thank you for sharing this. We got to thank our sponsor, and we’re gonna do The Wheel of Whatever, right real quick. And it actually is a wheel. Oh, don’t fall. Good. Is it gonna fall? No. So, my question for you is, who is someone like a recording artist, recording artist musician, who would you love to do a song with a duet and the music video?
Maxx Nies [29:08]
Oh my gosh.
Mario Fachini [29:10]
Yes, I love The Wheel of Whatever; I get to ask anyone, whatever they want to get away from, get away with it, because it’s the wheel and it’s not really me.
Maxx Nies [29:20]
I would. I’ve spoken about this on other podcasts too. But Taylor Swift, is like my biggest inspiration ever. And a lot of the things that I’ve learned, and a lot of things that I have brought into my artist; today are inspired by her and she has taught me, so, if I could do anything with her, it would be an absolute dream come true. I die for her.
Mario Fachini [29:51]
That’s a little surreal to be honest with you because, when you were talking about some of the things earlier episode three of the show, Rick Barker was Taylor’s original manager and former manager. And I had him on the show, right, right after I started it, and I was gonna wait till after we’re off the air and say, You know, I think there may be a synergy there. You know, he’s been huge in the industry. But yeah, he actually helped manage Taylor.
Maxx Nies [30:21]
Oh my god, well, yeah,she’s.
Mario Fachini [30:22]
More than happy to at least introduce you to, no promises or anything. I don’t know if, you know, he started his own thing a while ago, to focus on family and some stuff, you know, he has a great story. But you know, and anyone I can put you in touch with, and I know there’s other people that are upcoming on the show, you know, anything I can do to help, I’d be more than happy to.
Maxx Nies [30:47]
That would be a dream come true. I really, would appreciate it.
Mario Fachini [30:51]
She is cool. I like her too. We’re going to thank the sponsor real quick, and come back for The Imperfect Action Round.
Sponsor – Free Business Book Publishing Course [30:59]
You’ve heard me say every business needs a book, including yours. And it’s true. And that’s why you should visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit generating business book in eight weeks. But you know what? Don’t take my word for it. Take it from a few of my authors like Lorie, “I went from having an idea and the possibility to actually getting my book published.” Or Katherine, “Thank you for making my mom number one bestselling author.” Or Maryalice, “What he got done for me in three days regarding my book launch, unimaginable.” Jon Cody, “I’ve worked with Mario over the phone and online and he’s been very helpful in getting me where I needed to go with promoting my books.” Rosio, “There’s no way in the world I would have been able to do this with somebody else. Again, I’ve attempted it in the past, it didn’t serve me. As a matter of fact, I ended up more frustrated than anything. So this has been a very seamless process.” Adele, “If you’re looking for an amazing business coach, I highly recommend Mario Fachini.” Or Bill Benner, “I can’t make a higher recommendation than to work with Mario Fachini. He has been great for me. And right now, I won’t work with anybody else except for Mario.” Hey, their words, not mine. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com to get started now and I look forward to hearing your transformation as the next video success story. Once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Mario Fachini [32:30]
And we are back with The Imperfect Action Round Maxx, are you ready to take Imperfect Action?
Maxx Nies [32:36]
Mario Fachini [32:37]
Alright, these are 60- second answers real quick. Got a couple questions for you. One,if someone has something holding them back, what’s the best way to just still go for it?
Maxx Nies [32:53]
I always like to tell myself fear is not real. And then once I do that, I’m like, wait, so I’m not scared. And then you have nothing to be scared of. And then you just do it.
Mario Fachini [33:05]
Two. Have you ever thought about being a motivational speaker outside of recording artist?
Maxx Nies [33:11]
I haven’t until, I started doing these podcasts and I’m really enjoying it. So, I would consider it.
Mario Fachini [33:20]
Three, you absolutely should. You’re amazing. And I wasn’t sure if you had or not because well, not everyone has, but I definitely have some. I see some things for your next decade.
Maxx Nies [33:38]
Thank you so much.
Mario Fachini [33:40]
That wasn’t a question, but we’re gonna pretend it was because it’s my show and I’m not gonna get in trouble for it. Where would you like people to learn more about you, And check out your new music video, which is awesome.
Maxx Nies [33:53]
Yes, thank you so much. I’m on all Social Media platforms on Instagram. I’m at Maxx.Nies, and it’s Maxx with two x’s, on Spotify and my music platforms. I’m Max x. My YouTube. I mean, yeah, my YouTube is Maxx. You can find my music video there. I have a Facebook page. And then my website is also itsmaxmusic.com.
Mario Fachini [34:22]
Well, I am so glad we got the chance to connect in for you to share with Expert Authority World, because I know I’m not the only one who’s benefiting from this and it resonated with and I can’t wait to further promote it ongoing, because I definitely see where you’re going over this next decade.
Maxx Nies [34:41]
Well thank you so much. And thank you for believing in me and supporting me and having me on the show. It means so much.
Mario Fachini [34:50]
The pleasure on it. It’s an honor and the pleasure is honestly mine. All right, Expert Authority World. We have another great episode here today. I’ll see you tomorrow. Have a great day. And God bless.
Sponsor – Free Business Book Publishing Course [35:05]
You’re already the expert. But have you transformed your expertise into a tangible asset that will generate and qualified leads while increasing profit for you, 24/7 And if so, how well are you promoting it? With the expert authority effect publishing method, it’s easier and faster than ever. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit generating business book in eight weeks. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com to get started now, once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Hey, thanks for listening to today’s episode. I hope you got a lot out of it. I know I sure did. If you haven’t done so already, I invite you to subscribe to the show. And also be sure to check out ea interviews.com for complete shownotes the full interview video experience links to the resources we mentioned and more. Have a blessed day and I’ll see you tomorrow.
Connect with Maxx
- Website | Public Figure/Speaking Site
- Website | Company
- Facebook | Public Figure Page
- Facebook | Company
Resources to Profit Your Business!
1) FREE! Business Book Publishing Course:Learn How to Publish Your Lead and Profit-Generating Business Book in 8 Weeks2) FREE! Video Podcast Course: The World’s Best Blueprint on How to Profitably Create A Hollywood Style Livestream Video Podcast from Your Home or Office 3) Expert Authority Effect™ Messaging Learn the difference from the $1 bill to the $100 bill and how you can stop leaving the other $99 on the table today with all sales
Join the Expert Authority World™ Community
This is your fun, FREE and profitable interactive resource, to engage with other listeners, leaders, VIP Guests and myself to discuss the show and business 🙂
Leave a Rating & Review
If you found value from me, todays VIP Guest, website, community, or really anything show related, it would mean the world to me if you could take a second and leave an honest rating & review on iTunes, I read them all personally, and would love to know the biggest benefit you got from the show, THANK YOU in advance 🙂