Stacy has always been a great cook. But she is a true grill master! As a busy mom and educator, she began using John’s salad dressing to marinate meats and veggies for simple, quick meals prepared on the grill. The salad dressings became a daily part of her meal preparation routine. Other people loved it too! For years, John and Stacy mixed hundreds of jars of what would become Semper Savage salad dressing for family and friends who raved about the flavor and clamored for more.
What Expert Authority World™ is saying about the show:
- Very helpfulMay 7, 2021 by Luke and Susie from Australia
As a business owner I love being challenged to see things a different way and be reminded of how to do thing better. This podcast has been so helpful to do that.
- Great ShowMay 6, 2021 by emj-js from United States
Mario does an excellent job being fun an entertaining while asking insightful questions to draw out the experise of his guests. Thoughtful, helpful conversations to make work and life better. Thanks!
- Smart Ways to GiftApril 26, 2021 by Michelle Kaplan from United States
I learned some key things during Mario's interview with Chelsea Martin on gifting. What stands out is how impactful direct mail really is and how important a customized presentation of your products not only creates happy customers, but also a great referral source. Thank you!
- Heart Centered SuccessApril 18, 2021 by Macnjacs from United States
Your interview with Brandon Fong was great. I appreciated the fact you started with the 3 steps, it was so valuable it really made me want to hear more. Thanks!
- Love this show!March 12, 2021 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
This is so far my favorite podcast. It’s been my weekly dose of motivation and inspiration. Keep up the great work, Mario !
- So much value!March 7, 2021 by Loose Seeds from United States
The conversation with James, Sana and John Lee Dumas was awesome. Unique questions were asked by the hosts and JLD responded with gems that I stick right into my pocket. Thanks for this valuable info on how to up my podcasting game guys!
- Always Enjoy Mario's Interviews!March 5, 2021 by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Great PodcastMarch 5, 2021 by 11Dreamer11 from United States
Really interesting interviews that are really well done! Great listen and great for inspiration.
- InnovativeFebruary 22, 2021 by Michelle Kaplan from United States
I love Mario's energy! It captures my attention throughout his podcasts. Listenng to him and his guests, their ideas, actions, and accomplishments makes me brainstorm what's next for my business. Relevant and fresh!
- Inspiriation 7 Days A Week!February 19, 2021 by ST Rappaport | LifePix from United States
Mario doesn't miss a day. No matter what is going on, there's an episode relase. Mario is on a mission and nothing is going to stop him. He's a real model to be doing these interviews!
- An Expert on Experts!February 12, 2021 by Powerful Eric from United States
Love this show! Mario's show is a asset to podcasting. Thanks for helping others Mario!
- Now I knowJanuary 22, 2021 by Margo Lovett from United States
Mario, I see how active and generous you are in Podcast Paradise. Today, I listened to a few of your shows - episodes 1 & 59. Episode 1 brought me into the moment of prayer. You produced a show according to the Spirit. Now I know why you are so generous, able to operate from your seat of genius. Margo Lovett
- Keeping the BooksJanuary 15, 2021 by E-World from United States
Great interview with Judith keeping Net Profits as key thing to look at. Interesting point she made some owners make 30 millions but not enough Net to take a paycheck.
- Excellent podcastJanuary 12, 2021 by Atomickitten99 from United States
I’m enjoying the guest interviews. They are packed full of great nuggets! Thank you.
- Unique - Engaging - BoldJanuary 2, 2021 by Paul D Johnson from United States
As host of interveiw based The God Zone Show podcast I fournd Mario's show uniquely valuable in providing inpriation and engouragment for my work.
- Fun, insightful, and quality productionDecember 23, 2020 by koltrass from United States
Mario brings in top-notch guests for engaging conversations on a variety of topics. Moreover, his attention to technical (e.g. audio, editing) quality is obvious and makes a difference. Listen to be entertained and enlightened!
- Inspiring interviews to take the next step!December 12, 2020 by BillableWithBaby from United States
Inspiring interviews with interesting entrepreneurs inform and motivate you to take things to the next level. Always good things to learn and implement. Thank you Mario!
- Pure value, I love itDecember 4, 2020 by Jdoggg222 from United States
Mario has a way of asking the questions I am wondering as the guest is speaking. He seems to intentionally ask the questions that most benefit you as a listener. Great podcast!
- Loved the Craig Handley EpisodeNovember 13, 2020 by MHillfan from United States
Mario’s energy is infectious and Craig Handley is a character and some. But really every episode brings out the uniqueness of each guest. This pod has become one of my must listens›
- Inspiring. Informative.November 6, 2020 by SunDevil from United States
Mario is incredibly inspiring and does something few other podcast hosts can manage to do… allow his guests to actuall talk at length and answer his questions. He offers great information and I really appreciate that he is invested in what his guests have to offer as well. Other podcasts come across as an ego stroke for the host, but this podcast is truly here to help guests share their stories as well to the benefit of the listener. Worth subscribing.
- Game changerOctober 30, 2020 by Player's Handbook from United States
This podcast is informative and inspiring. I love it!
- If you are a wanna be entrepreneur look no further!October 23, 2020 by Elisa Di Napoli from United Kingdom
Great podcast full of interesting insights. The host is engaging and thoughtful and I can say I have enjoyed listening to each episode!
- Amazing Interviews not to miss!!!October 16, 2020 by Jbower1282 from United States
Consistantly uniques interviews or amazing people really making it happen.
- Mario is a great host with great questions!October 16, 2020 by alexdesigns from United States
Take a few minutes out of your day to listen to Mario. He is a super smart guy and I love the questions he asks his guests.
- A great podcast for dreamers and do-ers!October 16, 2020 by Chiquita2727 from United States
Lots of great information and inspiration for anyone who wants to turn dreams into reality. Mario brings a lot of spot-on information to this podcast.
- Great ShowOctober 9, 2020 by Palminchen from London from United Kingdom
Love the broad selection of topics for inner
- Amazing inspirational storiesOctober 9, 2020 by Nicholas Lee 18 from United Kingdom
This podcast is so good. The stories from the people sharing their stories about their struggles in life and how they overcame these struggles is just inspirational and helped me push harder when things get tough. Keep up the good work with these amazing interviews Mario.
- FantasticOctober 9, 2020 by sttoggyigctdrvy from United States
Mario goes above & beyond on his show. Lots of great information for his listeners!
- Top LearningOctober 2, 2020 by BLNT PPTT from Hungary
Love hearing these great interviews with a great host. Keep up the good work!
- Mario inspires!September 18, 2020 by CHRISTOPH - HABITFREAK from United States
These interviews are fantastic. Mario inspires with great questions that draw out great answers from his guests!
- Expert authority!September 18, 2020 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
Mario shares some amazing people on this podcast and they have some gold to share!
- Great show!September 10, 2020 by Karen @ Interview Valet from United States
Mario is an awesome podcast host! I love the FB Live interviews and the opportunity for listeners to engage in real time. The audio and video quality is spot on every time. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything! You won't be sorry.
- A Podcasters Inspiration!August 14, 2020 by JamieKullman from United States
Mario has so much insight and delivers such incredible value through his show. I just started listening, but I've already learned so much from him and his wonderful interviews. Keep up the awesome work!!
- Quality professionalismAugust 6, 2020 by VirtForce from United States
I can’t say enough about how pristine and professional Mario is in his interviews. He truly wants his guests to have the best experience and recording possible. And not to mention he is fun and knows how to put people at ease in front of the camera.
- How to conquer your limiting beliefsJuly 31, 2020 by Dave4syth from United States
Listen to episode 103 an dlearn how to overcome your limiting beliefs. Great advice.
- I can’t believe how much I learned in just one episodeJuly 29, 2020 by AwesomeMontana from United States
Mario is knowledgeable, curious and able to bring great guests that deliver value that every business needs to understand! Outstanding podcast!
- Great content!July 15, 2020 by Cory Lee Leadership from United States
Mario does a great job of providing relevant information and bringing on guests to share their expertise in a variety of fields. Highly recommend his podcast!
- Fascinating interviewsJuly 10, 2020 by Bill Ringle from United States
Mario brings on accomplished guests and draws out their expertise and stories in a way that leaves me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the great work, Mario!
- Love It!June 26, 2020 by Laura Moreno Cabanillas from India
Loving this podcasts, an entrepreneur I really appreciate the energy and passion being shared to help us grow our business. Keep up the great work.
- Boost my Amazon sales!June 19, 2020 by SurvivalDad from United States
I tap Amazon as one of my sales channels and your interview with John Ghiorso was an eye-opener. Ignore at your own peril!
- Love It!June 16, 2020 by LauraMore from United States
I loved the Memorial Day episode, Mario! Thanks so much for creating this awesome podcast!
- Flawless interview styleMay 29, 2020 by GninraeL14 from United States
Mario makes everyone appear even more interesting to me. Great format and style!
- Come here for valueMay 29, 2020 by Joshua User 202! from Canada
Really appreciated this podcast for the raw, genuine interviews. Love it!
- Crisp and interesting interviewsMay 22, 2020 by Joel Goobich from United States
As someone who created one of the first podcasts dedicated to video marketing, I was very impressed by your recent episode about using video. Your interview style is crisp and interesting
- If you are in business, this podcast needs to be on your playlist.May 22, 2020 by Macstephen1 from United States
Mario has a great conversational style that helps his guests shine. This show is a must if you have an entrepreneurial spirit. It provides thought provoking content that will help any businessperson in their quest for success.
- New Subscriber here and on your YouTube ChannelMay 15, 2020 by Angela Brown Oberer from United States
Wow Mario you have a real knack for interviewing. You ask great questions and have a fun way of keeping the conversations lively and interesting. After listening to your episode with Owen Video I subscribed to your podcast and then I hunted you down on YouTube. High Five and great job!
- Very Professional & Engaging Show!May 15, 2020 by Mitche Graf from United States
Mario is extremely engaging and can hold your attention, and is a great interviewer! He has some great guests that really get into the details of running a successful business. Keep up the great work Mario!
- Great ContentMay 10, 2020 by Pilar S. from United States
Excellent! LOTS of advice from experts. The most recent episode talks about speaking–a must-listen for anyone who presents or is thinking about presenting.
- Great content!May 1, 2020 by @Mentally_Strong from United States
I really enjoy your podcast each time I listen. The content helps any entreprenur level up with they do. Keep it up and thanks for each episode.
- Professional and InformativeMay 1, 2020 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Mario Fachini is an excellent interviewer and has terrific guests on the show. I highly recommend this podcast.
- Great PodcastMay 1, 2020 by Amber Fuhriman from United States
I love the topic of this podcast. The episode with Tod Lindsay is super super helpful!!
- Great find!May 1, 2020 by Reed Stiles from United States
Great message and content. Stumbled upon this due to the cool logo, stayed for the content.
- Great show and great host!May 1, 2020 by Laurapowers44 from United States
Love what Mario offers! So glad he is doing his show and providing all this helpful info! Keep them coming!
- Walks the walkMay 1, 2020 by Me15463 from United States
Mario encapsulates everything he talks about on the show. Be sure to tune in to this!
- Honest and authenticApril 17, 2020 by Deano3622 from United Kingdom
Wow, just come across this podcast. Mario is such an awesome guy. He comes across so honest and genuine. Loved the content. I honestly don’t know where you find the time?! Keep it up Mario, love how honest and real you are!
- Great and insightful!March 7, 2020 by Karty12345 from Australia
I really enjoyed this podcast, so much relevant content. Thank you!
- So much Value..!February 28, 2020 by Alex Dali Rizo from United States
Great content, I really recommend this to any Entrepreneur looking to excel in their path, Mario brings topic experts to teach and inspire your day
- Inspirational Intentional InformationFebruary 28, 2020 by 10Kforte from United States
This podcast shares the stories from people that are doing whatever it takes to rise up and help others along the way. “What Are You Made Of” is one of the many messages shared on the podcast. There are so many takeaways that are applicable to anyone. I really enjoyed listening.
- Wow!February 25, 2020 by Tyscoaching from Australia
Just listened to the 'rescue site AED Program' episode! If you love epic stories and inspirational people, this is the podcast for you!
- Motivation on TapFebruary 7, 2020 by AnthonyPGarcia from United States
Mario brings on some of the most impactful entrepreneurs to hear from. He dives into the key performance factors of their business. He extracts information very well and keeps the show flowing very smoothly. Definitely a show to subscribe to!
- Starting a MovementFebruary 7, 2020 by JustMe2say from United States
There are many areas of business and entrepreneurs have an opporunity to gain some insight with this podcast. Excellent interviews!
- Great Podcast For Entrepreneurs!February 7, 2020 by The Big Game Hunter from United States
Full of knowledgeable guests and useful information that will help you accomplish your goals in business and in life!
- Mario Truly Care About His GuestsFebruary 7, 2020 by Podcast Junkies from United States
Having met Mario and spent time with him at Podfest I can truly say that he is passionate about his show. He’s genuine and that clearly comes through in his own story and what he brings to every interview.
- Put your thinking cap on!January 27, 2020 by Cliff Duvernois from United States
This is probably one of the most information dense podcasts I’ve listened to in many moons. Each episode could easily be expanded out into 2 or 3 hours. Mario does a great job of asking the right questions to get his guests to reveal great tips, tricks and advice. Sure a lot of information can be applied to an entrepreneur but I found a lot of advice applicable to my personal life. This podcast is definitely worth my time to listen to and I’m looking forward to more episodes to come. Great job!
- Relavant for anyone!January 17, 2020 by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Mario nails it!January 17, 2020 by Mickiezada from United States
I've listened to Mario for a long time...his podcast is well produced, his guests are influencers and authentic authority, and chock full of insights and inspiration for entrepreneurs. Love it!
- Mario is the real dealJanuary 9, 2020 by jamesnewcomb.io from United States
I’ve known Mario personally and professionally for over a year now. He is genuinely interested in helping people succeed, and consistently over delivers in his interactions and valuable advice with fellow entrepreneurs, podcasters, what have you. In this era of showmen who “give value” only if they think they’ll get something in return, Mario stands out as a man among men. Listen to his show and learn what true leadership and value in the marketplace mean.
- Listening On My Entrepreneurial JourneyJanuary 3, 2020 by FromLisa2 from United States
I was surprised when I stumbled over the servant leadership that shows up in these episodes. It's collaborative. It's focused on relationships with clients versus transactions. I especially enjoyed the episode on getting clients without "selling" because it's more about genuine relationship building.
- A GiftDecember 25, 2019 by Lisa Vogt from United States
Mario uses all his talents, gifts and abilities to produce this life affirming show. It's incredible that we are able to grow our abilities and develop our talents and gifts just through subscribing and listening. Thank you Mario!
- This show is ON FIRE!December 14, 2019 by tibor.mindsethorizon from United States
Love your show Mario! Your niche is close to mine but I focus more on mindset and manifestation in a business setting. I tuned into episode #103 with Karen Brown which is dope! Keep up the great work!
- Entrepreneur Must ListenNovember 30, 2019 by HWoodwriter from United States
If you’re an entrepreneur this is a must listen show. So many inside tips and thought processes behind moving your business forward. Mario does a great job with the guests by asking the right questions at the right time. He and his guests give the information you need to grow your business and leadership skills.
- What a show!!October 26, 2019 by CWLuecke from United States
Man, do I love interviews with world-changers! Mario does an excellent job gathering the cream of the crop for his show and giving insightful interviews. Check it out!
- Loved it!October 25, 2019 by Seodrigo from United States
This interview was very enjoyable. Mario brought on a wise guest by the name of Michael Lauria. I loved the interview and Michael's perspective on the topic. He had wonderful insights and around min 31, he hit something very profound. Excited to share what I learned today with others. Way to go!
- Great listenOctober 25, 2019 by trinity3712 from United States
Good listen. Great range of guests and topics. Something here is you keep listening will help you in many areas of life and leadership b
- Great Knowledge!October 18, 2019 by Jon Vroman FRD from United States
Great show Mario! So much valuable information in one episode!
- Excellent show, very imformative!October 5, 2019 by Shaolin Soprano from United States
Mario loving the podcast bro, great content, immense value. Enjoying these interviews!!!
- Helpful Information!October 4, 2019 by The Medicare Nation from United States
Love the valuable information on these episodes! Lots of tips & tricks for every Entrepreneur to use. Kudos Mario! Diane Daniels Host of Medicare Nation
- Love Mario’s AttitudeSeptember 12, 2019 by marisaimon from United States
Mario’s heart shines through his interviews, making these fun and positive, and the people he brings on offer such a wealth of knowledge.
- Lots of Great Info!September 6, 2019 by DarlajPowell from United States
Mario provides lots of great info and advice in this 7 day a week show.
- Great Content!August 31, 2019 by LanceJohnson_ from United States
Mario does a great job of share valuable information that every entrepreneur could use and apply to their journey. Great work! 🙂
- Important information!August 31, 2019 by Allmenow from United States
Very engaging information. Mario draws out experiences and knowledge from his guests. Loved the show!
- Difference-MakerAugust 21, 2019 by Unlimited Beliefs from United States
Mario is a master at bringing out, shining a light on, and internalizing the difference-making mindset. His knowledge and experience and mission enable him to synthesize information into diamonds for all of us! What you want is accessible by taking in this show!
- Excellent InformationAugust 21, 2019 by Stallion golf from United States
Great advice and information with a wonderful blend of topics! Loved the episode with the british healthcare professional and the ideas shared on how to make the industry better.
- Motivating and valuable informationAugust 16, 2019 by Calvin Javier from United States
Great insight on mindset from business leaders and entrepreneurs making things happen. Definitely worth your attention. Will be listening and learning more!
- Good informationAugust 2, 2019 by FIRE NATION! from United States
Engaging interview with a british health pro, I was surprised to hear the similarties and the application she has for making healthcare better
- GreatnessAugust 2, 2019 by MiaSportFanatic from United States
Have had the chance to listen to one show so far but man, we should be paying for this information. Lots of greatness. Thanks for the heart to serve.
- Listen to the experts - and thrive!July 28, 2019 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
There's a lot of advice out there these days but, sadly, a lot (and I mean a LOT) of is from people with little to no expertise. That's not the case with this gem of a show. Listen to what the experts say and profit from the experience!
- Show is amazing!July 26, 2019 by BestMorningRoutineEver from United States
I love learning about mindset and how to master my thoughts. This show provide the tools!
- Great show!July 19, 2019 by Jefferson_79 from United States
Great information for all businesses.
- Good value!July 12, 2019 by Audrey purplele from United States
Great information that applies to any business! I really felt he provided value for my time.
- Interesting TopicJuly 6, 2019 by Real Estate Journeys Podcast from United States
Interesting topic. Great interviews. Keep up the hard work!
- Helpful Advice from ExpertsJune 14, 2019 by ichuck2 from United States
Mario talks to experts in a wide range of subject matters and asks good questions to pull out helpful advice.
- What a great show!June 14, 2019 by Christopher List from United States
Mario really brings out the best in his guests. The police dog trainer had such a great story. Can’t wait to hear more!
- Great!!!June 11, 2019 by tommye w-c from United States
Great podcast, awesome guests, incredible host!!!
- Fun & informativeJune 11, 2019 by Saoirse Sky from United States
Some people want something fun, others want something informative. This podcast gives you both!
- Great show!June 10, 2019 by CJThomas6 from United States
Very inspirational show! Appreciate the advice and thoughts shared by the host and his guests!
- Great podcastJune 10, 2019 by Rosie81200 from United States
Great podcast! Love hearing about the guests’ journeys and what they learned from them.
- Never Stop Learning!June 10, 2019 by Terri in Fairhope from United States
Tune in to this great podcast and host! You're probably really good at what you do (top of your game...an Expert Authority), but there is always more to learn...streamline processes and gain more freedom in your life. It's not always about the bottom line. This one is worth a listen!
- Amazing!June 10, 2019 by KatieHBrooks from United States
If you're looking for inspiration, tune in to listen to Mario and his top notch guests. I find that I am always much more motivated after listening to an episode of Expert Authority Effect!
- Wonderful show!June 10, 2019 by @IV-Heather Tieben from United States
Mario is a great host & puts on a wonderful show. The quality of his interview guests and entire production is impeccable, I couldn't recommend Expert Authority Effect more!
- You Will Not Be Disappointed!June 10, 2019 by Composer 1853 from United States
Mario does such a great job of engaging his guests from several different disciplines.
- The hardest working man in PodcastingJune 7, 2019 by EOFire.com from United States
Mario brings the HEAT with real energy and FIRE...don't miss the meteoric rise of this show! ~ John Lee Dumas
- Great interviews and guests!May 31, 2019 by Mel Good Karma from United States
Thanks for hosting such great interview guests. Look forward to hearing more and kudos on so many a week and also videos!
- FantasticMay 31, 2019 by Jason A. Duprat from United States
Awesome podcast, going to be adding this one to my list. Interesting topics with great interviews, good sound quality.
- Enjoying!May 31, 2019 by Slordan from United Kingdom
Enjoy listening to Mario and how he opens up the conversations to ensure it’s as relevant to us as listeners!
- Nice variety and interesting topicsMay 31, 2019 by emjgreen from United States
Love the variety of topics presented here on this show. Looking forward to listening to more of Mario's show.
- Great Content! Great Interviews!May 24, 2019 by No BS Mompreneur from United States
Wow! Really enjoy listening to all these fabulous expert authorities!! Lots of valuable take aways that I can implement into my life. I will continue to listen and share with others!! A+++
- A great addition to build authority and create an impactMay 24, 2019 by Cloris Kylie from United States
A great addition to build authority and create an impact. Also, a different twist on the topic. Engaging. 5 stars!
- Filled with motivation and ideasMay 20, 2019 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Mario does a great job interviewing and pulling the stories behind people's stories or success. Good pleasant listen. If you are in a journey of your own, these episodes will give some things to bring into your on life.
- spartancvMay 17, 2019 by spartancv from United States
Great job following your passion, your purpose and creating this podcast to help serve others! Keep up the excellent work.
- This podcast is the bombMay 10, 2019 by Posturedoc from United States
Mario always crushed it, and this podcast is another example of his amazing insights and knowledge!! Great work.
- Wow - love the video show.May 4, 2019 by Thehighenergygirl from United States
Thank you for the encouragement and tips on how to succeed on video and the repurposing idea.
- Motivating and Inspiring!May 4, 2019 by KatyJoyWells from United States
Mario brings such enthusiasm to his shows and his content is fantastic. I’m always learning new things to implement or new ways to grow, thanks Mario!
- What a great show!April 29, 2019 by Gene_HPLN from United States
Awesome podcast! Mario brings great topic, great guests, and it is very easy to listen to. I definitely recommend for anybody interested in business success!
- It's greatApril 10, 2019 by Ian Ryan from United States
Just had a chance to check out your most recent episode appreciate the great insight! Great delivery from the host & can’t wait to dig into future content.
- Love it!April 6, 2019 by Brendan @ Entrepreneurs&Coffee from United States
I love that this interview podcast doesn't feature the same old folks that everybody has on their show. Keep it up, Mario!
- Amazing!!!!March 15, 2019 by Lindsey Russo from United States
This show is so impactful! Hearing from the experts and how they take authority in their space is so amazing. Looking forward to more episodes!
- Learned what I didin't even know I neededMarch 15, 2019 by Camilla-Jean from United States
Great info. I love the Q episode because I get just quic interst snippets that may get me thinking about where my business might go.
- Fabulous Interviews!March 1, 2019 by Life&RelationshipCoach from United States
Mario does a fantastic job interviewing really interesting and successful business people who explain how they got to where they are - tips you won't want to miss when your trying to grow your business! Keep up the great work Mario! Coach Riana Milne
- A+ ShowMarch 1, 2019 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I love this show. It's so entertaining and I learn a lot from the interviews. I highly recommend this show if you want to level up his game as an authority.
- Inspiration, transformation, success stories!February 23, 2019 by Chabo101 from United States
The title of this review should just be enough but it is just more than that. Its life lessons, its listening to personal struggles and how they over came those struggles. Love to hear from people that change the world through their struggle and the lessons that i learn from them are just more than amazing. I love this.
- Great interviews!February 22, 2019 by AlyciaDarby.com PodcastManager from United States
These interviews are well done and his guests are prepared to give really specific insights and stratagies... great podcast, Mario!!
- Inspiring story of courageFebruary 16, 2019 by StrongHeart<3 from United States
I love that she found gratitude in her circumstances. lorie is an inspiration
- Powerful!February 15, 2019 by The Food Heals Podcast from United States
Mario's interviews cover a variety of topics and provide great value in all areas of your life! Episode 15 discusses how change is temporary and transformation is permanent which was really powerful for me. I love this message! Thank you!
- Great content!February 15, 2019 by Blakeob85 from United States
Great answers to common questions many entrepreneurs have! Thanks Mario for sharing your and your guests' insight!
- Real Actionable Tactics!February 9, 2019 by MattBMaverick from United States
What I like about Mario's podcast is that he pulls out actionable tactics from his guests that we, the listeners, can actually use. Great show!
- Great Listen!February 8, 2019 by Real Estate Investor from United States
Mario and his guests provide useful techniques to succeed in any business venture. The interview style promotes learning through real life examples of his guests. Great listen!
- Great interviews!February 8, 2019 by Matt B 1818 from United States
Love hearing these interviews and learning from people who are top in their industry. Mario is a great host and is not afraid to share his emotion!
- Love itFebruary 1, 2019 by Duffash from United States
I love hearing interviews of successful business women and taking away what I can learn from their journey. Mario is a great host! I have enjoyed what I have learned so far. Congrats on the launch of your new podcast!
- Strong, professional, enthusiastic!February 1, 2019 by pm legs from Canada
If you're looking for an interviewer who's going to take you to investigative places to help you be your best you, through your professional life, you'll love listening to Mario!
Watch The Episode
Subscribe to EAInterviews
Resources Mentioned• FREE Business Book Publishing Course • FREE Gift [ From VIP Guest ] please make sure Strong tags are used for any and all links (As you can see to the left)
• The Smartest Kids in the World and How They Got That Way | Amanda Ripley
• Water | Alok Jha
3+ Expert Authority Insights™ To Apply Now
- The hurdles kind of make you bond and grow as you are jumping or attempting to jump through those hurdles.
- Having a mentor has been really instrumental in helping us get started.
- In finding your dream and going after it, you have to work hard for it.
Wheel of Whatever™
[16:58] What is the next flavor you’re going to be releasing?
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.
[0:40] We thank our sponsor, Free Business Book Publishing Course
[1:14] How did Semper Savage start
- John loves salad
- Stacy loves to cook
- John has been trying to find the perfect salad dressing that tastes really good and that’s healthy
- Their daughter who went to college tried to make the salad dressing but failed
- They brought the salad dressing to their daughter every week
- Their daughter gave a Christmas gift to John of mason jars labeled John Currie’s World Famous Salad Dressing
[3:43] What change when they started marketing
- We wanted people to try our product first to make sure that more people liked it, but then also to get the word out
- Making these products to take to these places to now people are ordering them on their own
[8:16] Why Stacy uses all-natural ingredients
- They want a good tasting great product
- They want a healthy product
- Other products had cheaper ingredients
- To make sure that we were putting on somebody’s table the same healthy goodness that we want for their children, their family, and their friends
- Change the way people think about salad dressing and marinades
- All of their products are made with all 100 percent extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and herbs, and spices
[11:31] How Stacy markets her product
- Working with a company to get the word out through podcasts, through Instagram, stories, and bloggers
- Using their own social media to spread the word
- Friends and family help promote the product
- Having friends and family help promote the product that they believe in is very helpful
[12:53] Stacy’s biggest transformation story
- The way that we are connecting with people
- Learning how to market that product
- They are on a crusade to think about and change the way people are reeling their meat and using it in the kitchen on salads and vegetables
[14:19] Where Stacy sees the company going for the next five to ten years
- Four other products that Stacy wants other people to to try
- Launching salad dressings and marinades and extending beyond their two products
- Extend market to Alaska and Hawaii
- Extend boundaries so other people can purchase the product
- Including other products beyond salad dressing and marinades
[16:58] Wheel of Whatever
- What is the next flavor you’re going to be releasing?
- Savage Cider
- Savage Caesar
[18:57] Time out to thank sponsor, Free Business Book Publishing Course
[20:28] Imperfect Action Round
- The fastest way to get the product off the ground is spending the money first in order to get the word out
- The best way for people to enjoy your product is finding new ways to use the products every day
- It is worth it to follow your dream
[28:33] Let’s take a moment to thank our sponsor, Free Business Book Publishing Course
EA Interviews Episode 197. Inspiration, transformation, success stories, and the Imperfect Action Round seven days a week. Join Mario Fachini for today’s Expert Authority Effect Interview.
Mario Fachini [0:13]
Great taste but you want it all natural, no artificial preservatives. You want to live healthy. You have a successful business and you want to be along for the long haul. That’s why I’m excited to have Stacy Currie, cofounder of Veteran-Owned Semper Savage here. And she’s going to be sharing what her and her husband, John, did to create a company making salad dressing the way you want it and the way you deserve it. I’m going to bring her up right after we thank our sponsor.
SPONSOR Free Business Book Publishing Course [0:40]
Every business needs a book, including yours. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit generating business book in eight weeks. Once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Mario Fachini [0:56]
Here she is, ladies and gentlemen, Stacy Currie. Stacy, how are you feeling today?
Stacy Currie [0:59]
I’m great, Mario. Thanks for having me on. I’m super excited to be here.
Mario Fachini [1:04]
I’m excited to have you on because when I saw what you and John were doing, I just had to learn more. So tell us how did Semper Savage get started?
Stacy Currie [1:14]
Wow. So first thing I have to say is, Semper Savage is a salad dressing and the marinade. And John loves salad. I like salad, but I also like to cook. And I use our products with meat and vegetables as well. But he really loves salad. And he’s the one that had this idea. For over 20 years, he’s been trying to find the perfect salad dressing that tastes really good and that’s healthy. And so it’s been his quest to find that salad dressing that kind of got this started. But a couple stories that really helped us move forward and really think about like, “Wow. We could do this,” is that we used to take it to parties or family functions where you would bring that one food that everybody said like, “The Currie’s need to bring this.” So salad dressing was that one food. But what really happened and got to start thinking about this was our oldest daughter, she went away to college. And she was really missing the salad dressing. So she tried to make some on her own. And she sent me a message and said, “Mom, I tried to make the salad dressing and it tasted horrible.” And so what happened was, she asked if John could make some and we would bring it up to school. And so this happened every week. I would bring up a new fresh bottle of salad dressing and bring home the old bottle. So for the entire fall semester, this is what we would do. We would kind of swap out the empty bottle and give her the new bottle. So what really happened was, for Christmas, she decided that she was going to make John a present. So she bought a case of mason jars and she put his picture on it. She put his picture on it and she wrapped it up, and on the label it says John Currie’s World Famous Salad Dressing. So she wrapped up this box of mason jars and she put a little note in it and said, “Please, fill this with salad dressing.” And John was really tickled with this Christmas gift. But that’s when we really started thinking about, we really should think about marketing this product. And it’s kind of that’s how it started.
Mario Fachini [3:38]
Were there any hurdles to go from that to where you are now?
Stacy Currie [3:43]
Yeah. I think, the hurdles kind of make you bond and grow as you are jumping or attempting to jump through those hurdles. And first off, we have to really thank one of his colleagues, he was working at the Pentagon back then. And his friend Matt Talbert works with him. And Matt has a barbecue sauce company. And John didn’t know this. And so Matt came in and somebody said to him, like, “Hey, you need to bring us some of this barbecue sauce.” And so John and Matt started talking and Matt, actually, mentored him through the initial stages of things like getting a recipe. And taking that recipe and having it food tested so you could get the nutrition label. And finding a company that could bottle our product and it wouldn’t cost us – I don’t want to say an arm and a leg – maybe two arms and a leg because it is expensive to bottle that. So having a mentor has been really instrumental in helping us get started with that. But there’s a lot of hurdles about finding a label, identifying a name, bottling that, disseminating it out so people could actually try it. We wanted people to try our product first to make sure (A) that more people liked it, but then also to get the word out. And we’re actually a little over a year since we modeled our first product, but we’ve only started our company nine months ago. We launched it Veterans Day 2019. So I think we’re still in that process of getting it out there for people to try it and then people to actually talk about it with other people.
Mario Fachini [5:38]
Oh, that is fantastic to hear. And I’m just so excited because one of my passions – I started my first company at 12. And I started this company when I was 18, let’s say a few years ago. And everyone thinks it’s like – it is a long process. It can be complex. But all you need is that idea. And when I hear of someone that has the true entrepreneurial spirit that says, “You know what? I’m going to go for it.” You might make it all, but you might also lose it all. And, generally, it’s somewhere in between. I know people that have done both, though, and everything in between. And it’s just so fun to hear, you know, “Hey, we are making progress. We went for it. We’re doing this.” And, now, you get to share that. I have a lot of people I know that make good food. And I’ve encouraged them, “Hey, you should do something with this.” And they should. So what changed when you start showing up at these places and everyone saying, “Oh, you need to bring your dressing.” Now, it’s in a professionally labeled, approved, you’re actually marketing and selling it. Did you notice anything different when you went places and people were asking for it?
Stacy Currie [6:50]
Well, yes. So, actually, one of my very best friends that I met when I was five years old, we went to kindergarten, and that also was quite a long time ago, her daughter was getting married last year. And she sent me a message and said, “We really want to have your products for the wedding.” They were having a nice outdoor wedding set in the countryside. And they were having salad. And so she said, “We really want to showcase your product.” So that was so exciting to be able to bring that and share her special day. We are on Facebook and Instagram. And so we are starting to see people sharing their favorite recipes. And that, to me, I think also is super exciting. We still have people, and I just actually talked to somebody today and they said, “Oh, I’m just out of the Savage Balsamic and I need to order some more.” So I think it moved from us making these products to take to these places to now people are ordering them on their own. We also still make our products at home. So I still make all of our vinaigrettes at home. I have our bottles here. But for the most part, I still make ours from scratch in our mason jars.
Mario Fachini [8:16]
That is fantastic. You’re reminded me of some of the Shark Tank stories I’ve seen back in the day. And I just love entrepreneurial – pretty much everything. And I’m just so excited for the both of you. I want to ask you about the all-natural choice. Why go that route? It’s more expensive. It’s harder to do. You got to put a different price point on it. Why did you say, “I don’t want to compete with everyone else out there. I want the best.”
Stacy Currie [8:44]
That’s a really good question. And when we make this at home, we definitely use the extra virgin olive oil. And we’re spending that money because we want a good tasting great product, but we also want it to be a healthy product. So as we were doing this, we spent a lot of time standing in the aisles at supermarkets all over the place from high end supermarkets to low end supermarkets, organic markets, to just regular markets. And we were looking at the back of salad dressing bottles and also marinade bottles, and we were looking at the ingredients. And we found that a lot of companies a lot of products had cheaper ingredients. So, obviously, their product was much cheaper but the the products that they were using in their salad dressing and marinades was a cheaper product as well. So we really decided that we wanted to make sure that we were putting on somebody’s table the same healthy goodness that we want for our children, our family, and our friends. And so that was a decision that we’ve talked about and we still standby that. So, for example, we use extra virgin olive oil. It’s the first ingredient in all of our products. We don’t use an olive oil blend. And we don’t cut it with canola oil or other oils. We find that olive oil is healthier and it’s also better to cook with as well. We also use vinegars, and we don’t cut the vinegar with water. So sometimes people will taste them and they say, “Oh, I could taste the vinegar.” And we want you to do that. We’re actually trying to change the way people think about salad dressing and marinades, because we find there are a lot of times they’re watered down and they also have other additives like sugar and salt to kind of mask the flavor of our natural ingredients. So all of our products are made with all 100 percent extra virgin olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and herbs, and spices. And it’s just that we call it homemade salad dressing in a bottle. And we also say we’ve done the work for you.
Mario Fachini [11:06]
Well, that is inspiring, because I know what it takes to start a business, and then maintain it, and then grow it, and then, probably, restart it again. And it’s not always fun. But getting to the end result, which you have it, that is a ton of fun and inspiring. So with everything you’ve done, what’s your next goal to get it out there?
Stacy Currie [11:31]
So we are working with a company to get the word out through podcasts, through Instagram, stories, and bloggers. And we’re finding that that is a great way, first off, to talk to people. I love to meet new people. And so as we are promoting our product, we’re also talking to people and I think that’s a lot of fun. So that’s one way that we are doing it. We are also using our own social media to spread the word. But, really, what I find is that both John and our friends and family, they’re the ones that are really helping us promote it. They stand by this product. They think it’s a good product. They’ve been posting some recipes. They post pictures of their final products. Somebody – I believe it was yesterday – they used one of the Semper Savage products on tuna. I think it was the balsamic vinaigrette on tuna steak. And so they actually posted that picture of the grilled tuna. So I think having our friends and family help us promote a product that they believe in is also very helpful.
Mario Fachini [12:47]
I got to be honest, that sounds real good. And I just tasted that a little bit and I want some.
Stacy Currie [12:51]
Mario Fachini [12:53]
Okay. Focus. I’m supposed to ask you about what’s been the biggest transformation in the business since you’ve started?
Stacy Currie [13:04]
Oh. Well, I think the way that we are connecting with people, I think that’s been our biggest transformation. So we’ve connected with people to help us. Because being an entrepreneur, John knows a lot about his salad dressing. I know a lot about cooking. Family and my children are grown up now, but I’ve spent lots of years cooking for my children, for my husband, and for other people. So both of us know our product. But the biggest transformation was learning how to market that product. So we hired somebody to help us build a website. And we’ve hired somebody to help us with marketing strategies. So I think the transformation now is that while it’s still homemade salad dressing in a bottle, that we are really trying to reach as many people across the United States as possible to help them understand that we are on a crusade to think about and change the way people are reeling their meat and using it in the kitchen on salads and vegetables.
Mario Fachini [14:19]
Excellent. So I want to ask you one more thing and then we’re going to go to the Wheel of Whatever and thank our sponsor. And it is, where do you see the company going for the next five to ten years? What would be your biggest goal with it?
Stacy Currie [14:36]
Great. I think the hardest thing is to sit back and wait, because we have two products and we really want to launch them. We want people to get to know who we are. But I actually have four other products that I just want other people to to try. They’re some of my favorite products. Like I said, we still make it in the kitchen. And I use Semper Savage products almost every day for lunch and for dinner. And so I definitely see us launching our salad dressings and marinades and extending beyond our two products. That’s number one. We’re also readily available in the 48 states. But I hope that we can extend that and offer it to people right now in Alaska and Hawaii. It’s too difficult for us to market right there. And so I think trying to extend our boundaries, so other people can purchase the product. So I’ve also had other people, somebody, just a couple weeks ago, said, “Have you thought about manufacturing hot sauce?” And so the wheels started turning in my brain. And I thought, “Well, we can’t do that now.” But to think about changing the way that we’re thinking about other ways people are cooking in the kitchen, I think, you know, in light of all that’s happened over the past few months, I’m finding that more people are doing work cooking and grilling out. So I hope that we can really start thinking about taking this crusade even further away and not just the salad dressings and marinades but including other products as well.
Mario Fachini [16:27]
Excellent. And this worked out perfect, because this is the Wheel of Whatever. And it always ends where I need it to. And it always stops on the right question. And I was debating about which one of these two should I ask you. But I’m going to use this as my little magic decoder and get some insider info because I want to know what you’re coming up with next. Look at that it landed on the one I just needed, what is the next flavor you’re going to be releasing?
Stacy Currie [16:58]
Oh. So, right now, we already have ready to go, our Savage Cider. So it is an apple cider vinaigrette. And it’s delicious. I use it on my salads. And I also use it to marinade chicken and fish as well. I come from Maryland and we use apple cider vinegar on so many things. So I’m really excited to get get that one out. We also have a Savage Caesar, which is one of John’s favorites. That’s really what he eats in the kitchen on his salad. So it’s a vinaigrette as well. And so it’s a little different than the Creamy Caesar. But those are the two that that I hope we are going to be ready to launch in the near future.
Mario Fachini [17:49]
I love Caesar salads. Salmon is good. And I always have told people for years, you can’t go wrong with Italian.
Stacy Currie [17:59]
It’s great. And I don’t think we’ve mentioned our two new flavors to anybody else, so this is the first time.
Mario Fachini [18:08]
I was saving that one for the wheel. I’m like, “Which one? I could ask both of these because they’re kind of like a foreshadowing.” And I’m like, secret decoder ring is going to come in handy. I’m going to get some insider info right now. And you said there was four though? I’ll ask John the other two.
Stacy Currie [18:25]
Mario Fachini [18:27]
Oh, that’s perfect. I already got the question. I’ve never done – that is so cool. I’ve never been able to get the Wheel of Whatever question prior to the interview. That is killer. Thank you for that.
Stacy Currie [18:38]
One of the other two are actually my two favorite dressings. So I’ll let him tell you.
Mario Fachini [18:46]
That’s good marketing right there, it ended on an open loop. Wow. Now, I want to know them. All right. We got to thank the sponsor and we’ll be back with the Imperfect Action Round.
SPONSOR Free Business Book Publishing Course [18:57]
You’ve heard me say every business needs a book, including yours. And it’s true. And that’s why you should visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit generating business book in eight weeks. But you know what? Don’t take my word for it. Take it from a few of my authors like Lorie, “I went from having an idea and the possibility to actually getting my book published.” Or Katherine, “Thank you for making my mom number one bestselling author.” Or Maryalice, “What he got done for me in three days regarding my book launch, unimaginable.” Jon Cody, “I’ve worked with Mario over the phone and online and he’s been very helpful in getting me where I needed to go with promoting my books.” Rosio, “There’s no way in the world I would have been able to do this with somebody else. Again, I’ve attempted it in the past, it didn’t serve me. As a matter of fact, I ended up more frustrated than anything. So this has been a very seamless process.” Adele, “If you’re looking for an amazing business coach, I highly recommend Mario Fachini.” Or Bill Benner, “I can’t make a higher recommendation than to work with Mario Fachini. He has been great for me. And right now, I won’t work with anybody else except for Mario.” Hey, their words, not mine. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com to get started now and I look forward to hearing your transformation as the next video success story. Once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Mario Fachini [20:28]
And we are back with the Imperfect Action Round. Stacy, are you ready to take imperfect action?
Stacy Currie [20:33]
Mario Fachini [20:36]
In your experience, what is the fastest way to get profits?
Stacy Currie [20:41]
Oh, I don’t know because we are not at the profits making yet. So I don’t even know the answer to that question.
Mario Fachini [20:57]
All right. Well, let me ask you this, what is the fastest way to get the product off the ground?
Stacy Currie [21:03]
Yeah. So that, actually, costs money, I think, to get the product off the ground. It was worth it to us to spend that money up front, so we could get the product out in people’s hands and on their dining room tables. So I think that that spending the money first in order to get the word out. And people can actually try that. If I can actually say this, it’s something that was important to me, because about – I think it was, maybe, 20 years ago, there was a chip company with the name Stacy. And I received this box and it had my name, Stacy, on it and it had some samples. And so they were just a company starting out. And they apparently sent to everybody that they could find with the name Stacy and they sent these chips to them. And that really stuck with me. I think it was about 20 or maybe it may have been even more than 20 years ago. That really stuck with me. So I think putting some money into the company up front, so we could get rid of -not get rid of – so we could distribute the products to potential customers, that was really important to us. So we’re hoping that the product and the profit is going to be positive later on based on all the work that we’ve done up front.
Mario Fachini [22:32]
Excellent. What have you found is the best way for people to enjoy your product?
Stacy Currie [22:40]
So I think sometimes people are thinking that it’s salad dressing. And so people will say like, “Oh, I enjoy salad.” But I’m finding that there’s so many different ways that you can enjoy the product. So number one, I love to grill. So I love to marinate any kind of meat, pork chops, steak, chicken, fish. Like I said, coming from Maryland, we eat fish, rock fish is big down here. We eat shoots great on shrimp, scallops. I even cook squid, which sounds maybe kind of funny to people. But I grill squid and I brushed a little balsamic on it at the end right before it’s finished grilling. So it’s really good as a marinade for meats. It’s also awesome if you’re roasting brussel sprouts. I just cooked yesterday for a YouTube video. I cooked grilled asparagus with the Savage Balsamic on it. But then, also, cold salads, like cucumbers and onions with some balsamic vinaigrette on it or a Caprese salad with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. So one thing I really like about our products is that it is really versatile. And you can put it on salad, on some cold vegetables, and also use it to cook whether it’s in a skillet or on the grill. I find it to be a personal product. But I also have to say that we didn’t really know that in the beginning. The more we use the products, the more I thought like, “Wow. Why don’t I just supplement the Savage Balsamic for whatever that recipe was calling for.” So I’m finding new ways to use our products every day.
Mario Fachini [24:29]
Excellent. Number three, the last one, is it worth going for your dreams?
Stacy Currie [24:37]
Oh, yes. Definitely. I think that the one of our mottos is, work hard, play hard. And I think in finding your dream and going after it, that you have to work hard for it. It’s not always smooth sailing. There’s a lot of extra work, a lot of new learning that we have to do. John always says, “Don’t quit your day job because there’s a lot of extra money that goes into doing this.” And while we hope we’re going to be successful, you just never know. So it is worth it to follow your dream. Also to watch John, I think this has been a dream of his for years and to watch him explain and talk about his products or our products, that also is really rewarding to be on that side of it to watch him really talk about his dream of making salad dressings and marinades for people.
Mario Fachini [25:43]
Well, thank you for sharing that. I have another question as far as what books have helped you over your life?
Stacy Currie [25:52]
Oh, gosh. Well, I’m an educator and I haven’t been reading, like, entrepreneur books. I think, kind of thinking about life, the Malcolm Gladwell books have been instrumental for me. I also use them when I’m working with my students in the classroom. I also have this other book that I use quite often and it is The Smartest Kids in The World and How They Got That Way. Again, that’s also for educators, but it looks at education. And I think education doesn’t have to be within the walls of the school building. It can just be about community and kind of education of building a company. And it talks about the differences across different countries and the United States, how we compare and also the kind of the contrast. So that book is very instrumental. A final book that has nothing to do with either teaching or entrepreneurship is a book it’s just called Water. And it’s just talked about throughout the last 300 years how civilization has shaped the way the waterways are newly constructed. And it’s kind of the pros and cons for that. So, again, that has nothing to do with entrepreneurship. But it’s a book that I actually found to be quite intriguing.
Mario Fachini [27:29]
Excellent. Well, thank you for sharing those. Where can we learn more?
Stacy Currie [27:34]
So you can go to our website, which is www.SemperSavage.com. There’s some recipes, you can subscribe to a newsletter, you can actually subscribe to the products and they will be delivered monthly or bimonthly to your house. And you can also visit us on social media. We’re on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and also LinkedIn. And if you do stop by, we would love to receive any comments or pictures or reviews from you.
Mario Fachini [28:11]
Excellent. Well, I know you also have the affiliate program, which I signed up for as well. And I’m so excited for you. Congratulations again.
Stacy Currie [28:21]
Thank you so much. It was super exciting to meet you and to be on your show. I really appreciate it.
Mario Fachini [28:26]
All right. Expert Authority World, we have another great episode here today. I’ll see you tomorrow. Have a great day. And God bless.
SPONSOR Free Business Book Publishing Course [28:33]
You’re already the expert. But have you transformed your expertise into a tangible asset that will generate and qualify leads while increasing profit for you 24/7? And if so, how well are you promoting it? With the Expert Authority Effect Publishing method, it’s easier and faster than ever. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com today to learn the seven steps to publish and promote your nonfiction lead and profit generating business book in eight weeks. Visit FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com to get started now. Once again, that’s FreeBusinessBookPublishingCourse.com.
Mario Fachini [29:07]
Hey, thanks for listening to today’s episode. I hope you got a lot out of it. I know I sure did. If you haven’t done so already, I invite you to subscribe to the show. And also be sure to check out EAInterviews.com for complete show notes, the full interview video experience, links to the resources we mentioned, and more. Have a blessed day and I’ll see you tomorrow.
Connect with Stacy
- Website | Public Figure/Speaking Site
- Website| Company
- Facebook | Public Figure Page
- Facebook | Company
Resources to Profit Your Business!
1) FREE! Business Book Publishing Course:Learn How to Publish Your Lead and Profit-Generating Business Book in 8 Weeks2) FREE! Video Podcast Course: The World’s Best Blueprint on How to Profitably Create A Hollywood Style Livestream Video Podcast from Your Home or Office 3) Expert Authority Effect™ Messaging Learn the difference from the $1 bill to the $100 bill and how you can stop leaving the other $99 on the table today with all sales
Join the Expert Authority World™ Community
This is your fun, FREE and profitable interactive resource, to engage with other listeners, leaders, VIP Guests and myself to discuss the show and business 🙂
Leave a Rating & Review
If you found value from me, todays VIP Guest, website, community, or really anything show related, it would mean the world to me if you could take a second and leave an honest rating & review on iTunes, I read them all personally, and would love to know the biggest benefit you got from the show, THANK YOU in advance 🙂