Learn More About Timothy
Today’s successful dentalpreneurs do not run their companies just to generate more business for themselves. Most want to maximize their personal wealth so they can build an amazing life of significance.Tim McNeely is CEO of The LifeStone Companies and has a passion for helping dentalpreneurs who are driven for more. It all started when he married his dentist…
Tim is a recognized leader in the dental community. He is speaker, contributing author for popular dental publications, and was asked to contribute the forward to a special edition of “Becoming Seriously Wealthy: How to Harness the Strategies of The Super Rich and Ultra-Wealthy Business Owners.”
What Expert Authority World™ is saying about the show:
- These podcasts have some great nuggets!!April 14, 2023 by Jen from Fort Worth from United States
Mario has an A guest list that go out of their way to give you their best tips to be successful in your business endeavor. I’ve learned so much in a short amount of time. Highly recommend!
- Inspiring Real World and PracticalMarch 11, 2023 by SheriTraxler from United States
Love the inspiration of “hey if they can do this so can I “ And that there is practical ideas from their expertise too Also love the variety of times
- SUPER PRO production, and better contentFebruary 17, 2023 by JoshRamsey from South Africa
Hits the nail on the head, and brings practical insight while doing it!
- Enthusiasm and experienceJanuary 10, 2023 by Cfow110 from United States
Mario is an enthusiastic experienced interviewer. He creates conversations with great content but also leaves room for some whimsy with his imperfect action round questions.
- What an Enjoyable Show!December 21, 2022 by BretRidgway from United States
Mario Frachini is the consummate pro when it comes to being a podcast host. The time just flew by and the conversation was great!
- Great Show!July 22, 2022 by erseburse from United States
Always providing great content- keep it up!
- Insightful, inspiring and empowering!!May 6, 2022 by Anya Bartholomew from United States
This is a gem!! You've got to pay attention to "little" things to appreciation the power of this incredible useful information!! The more you listen, the more you love it! Try and you'll see!!
- Love love loveMay 6, 2022 by Tanyamariedube from Canada
What a great show. I loved listening to your episode with Dave Lorenzo on the 60 Second Sale. As someone who loves sales (but loathed them when I started with cold calls and cold door knocking), I loved what he said about hearing the word “no”. In sales, we are trained to look for the no’s. It makes us really good at it if we can really get into it. What you two were talking about with regard to how our limitations are i’’our minds really resonated with me. I love that because it’s a game changer when you understand that sales is just about helping people solve a massive problem and getting paid for it and then taking imperfect action, get on your feet and have fun. Thanks so much! Love this show.
- Amazing podcast!January 24, 2022 by maddie@podcastingyou from United States
This podcast is incredibly informative and empowering! Each episode is an insightful deep dive into an entrepreneurial story that highlights tenacity, innovation, and advice to help you level up in your own journey.
- INSIGHTFUL!January 18, 2022 by Mitko I. from Bulgaria
A ton of value, keep rocking!
- Great show!January 7, 2022 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I love this show. The host is really entertaining and the content is pure gold. This podcast became my top show. Keep up the great work, Mario!
- Insightful and wide rangingJanuary 7, 2022 by purpletom111 from United Kingdom
This is an excellent podcast for anyone looking to optimise their business. Mario is a fabulous host with brilliant questions and a relaxed, friendly demeanour. I loved Episode 261 about Growth Marketing, really useful - high product quality is the best marketing strategy out there!
- Brilliant insights from the best…December 27, 2021 by jxywvut from United States
No matter what big business mountain you are trying to summit, the EA podcast has something amazing to inspire and teach you how to start or scale your venture. I love tuning in every day to learn actionable insights from a new expert or industry. So much value to sink your teeth into. Give it a listen!
- Top Notch Quality Content for Authentic LeadersDecember 1, 2021 by dropinceo from United States
A meticulous production, a highly professional host with authentic conversation creates an amazing experience for the listener. A must listen for insights and inspiration for the Entreprener or C-Suite Leader.
- Love it!November 30, 2021 by Mariann!! from United States
It’s definitely worth your time if you are trying to stay informed.
- Actionable and InspiringOctober 29, 2021 by Ben_Cook28 from United States
I appreciate the authenticity, quality of the guests, and insights from this podcast
- Essential content for your entrepreneurial journeyOctober 17, 2021 by MCarmen Baldovi from United Kingdom
Mario’s interviews are full of valuable tips from business experts that you shouldn’t miss in your entrepreneurial journey. Listening to this podcast is being a massive help for me and I hope it is for you.
- Wealth of InformationOctober 8, 2021 by KPM D. from United States
Great interviews. Always great to have the opportunity to hear from experts in their fields and glean from their years of wisdom. Keep up the good work!
- Packed with actionable content!October 8, 2021 by mwforrester from United States
Mario has a top-notch podcast with outstanding guests! I’m able to come away with information that I can apply to my own business, to generate growth and increase my ability to provide positive impact. When you spend your time to listen to an episode of EA Effect you can be sure that you will get an amazing return on time investment.
- Powerful!September 3, 2021 by MichaelUnbroken from United States
This is the show I needed 13 years ago before I ruined my first business. I think being able to have tangible and practical insight from people who are one step ahead of you is everything congrats to Mario for an amazing show! - @MichaelUnbroken
- First Rate Host and Brilliant GuestsSeptember 3, 2021 by Wade Galt from United States
Mario is an extremely well prepared and professional host that gets the best out of his guests. He interviews fundamentally sound guests to share powerful business strategies and wisdom. Definitely worth your time to listen.
- Great show.August 28, 2021 by mdaciuk from Canada
Excellent interviews and guests. Liked the show on how to defend your reputation. “Customers, communities and critics.” Good way at looking at stakeholders. Thanks for the great content.
- Great topics - and tips!August 27, 2021 by Kate | EOFire from United States
Loving Mario’s podcast! Not only does he hit so many great topics, but his episodes are filled with tips and strategies you can actually use right now. For example, I just listened to his episode about Podmatch with Alex SanFilippo, and Mario doesn’t just read off a list of questions and move through the interview robotically - he actually has a conversation, and shares his own experiences with the power of guest podcasting and why others should be doing this to grow their own audience. Thank you, Mario! Keep up the heat!
- So glad I found this podcast!August 13, 2021 by Nate804 from United States
I’m so excited to continue jumping into episodes of this podcast. So much knowledge from so many successful business men & women. Adding this to my weekly workflow for sure!
- So much informationJuly 23, 2021 by abal31 from United States
Such a great show. So much information and helps with many areas of our business.
- 0285: Sales Driven Agency: Helping Founders Become Predictable, Sustainable and ScalableJune 28, 2021 by Mary2577 from Philippines
Thank you so much and keep on doing more great show.
- Easily One of My FavoritesMay 7, 2021 by ScottDGray from United States
I recently discovered Expert Authority Effect. It’s quickly worked it’s way onto my list of must listen podcasts. The episodes are less than an hour and packed with great information from top-level entrepreneurs.
- Priceless Content!May 7, 2021 by megan@podcastingyou from United States
Mario does such a good job covering a variety of topics. His guests offer awesome advice as well. I would recommend this show to anyone looking to learn more about entrepreneurship!
- Very helpfulMay 7, 2021 by Luke and Susie from Australia
As a business owner I love being challenged to see things a different way and be reminded of how to do thing better. This podcast has been so helpful to do that.
- Great ShowMay 6, 2021 by emj-js from United States
Mario does an excellent job being fun an entertaining while asking insightful questions to draw out the experise of his guests. Thoughtful, helpful conversations to make work and life better. Thanks!
- Smart Ways to GiftApril 26, 2021 by Michelle Kaplan from United States
I learned some key things during Mario's interview with Chelsea Martin on gifting. What stands out is how impactful direct mail really is and how important a customized presentation of your products not only creates happy customers, but also a great referral source. Thank you!
- Heart Centered SuccessApril 18, 2021 by Macnjacs from United States
Your interview with Brandon Fong was great. I appreciated the fact you started with the 3 steps, it was so valuable it really made me want to hear more. Thanks!
- Love this show!March 12, 2021 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
This is so far my favorite podcast. It’s been my weekly dose of motivation and inspiration. Keep up the great work, Mario !
- So much value!March 7, 2021 by Loose Seeds from United States
The conversation with James, Sana and John Lee Dumas was awesome. Unique questions were asked by the hosts and JLD responded with gems that I stick right into my pocket. Thanks for this valuable info on how to up my podcasting game guys!
- Always Enjoy Mario's Interviews!March 5, 2021 by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Great PodcastMarch 5, 2021 by 11Dreamer11 from United States
Really interesting interviews that are really well done! Great listen and great for inspiration.
- InnovativeFebruary 22, 2021 by Michelle Kaplan from United States
I love Mario's energy! It captures my attention throughout his podcasts. Listenng to him and his guests, their ideas, actions, and accomplishments makes me brainstorm what's next for my business. Relevant and fresh!
- Inspiriation 7 Days A Week!February 19, 2021 by ST Rappaport | LifePix from United States
Mario doesn't miss a day. No matter what is going on, there's an episode relase. Mario is on a mission and nothing is going to stop him. He's a real model to be doing these interviews!
- An Expert on Experts!February 12, 2021 by Powerful Eric from United States
Love this show! Mario's show is a asset to podcasting. Thanks for helping others Mario!
- Now I knowJanuary 22, 2021 by Margo Lovett from United States
Mario, I see how active and generous you are in Podcast Paradise. Today, I listened to a few of your shows - episodes 1 & 59. Episode 1 brought me into the moment of prayer. You produced a show according to the Spirit. Now I know why you are so generous, able to operate from your seat of genius. Margo Lovett
- Keeping the BooksJanuary 15, 2021 by E-World from United States
Great interview with Judith keeping Net Profits as key thing to look at. Interesting point she made some owners make 30 millions but not enough Net to take a paycheck.
- Excellent podcastJanuary 12, 2021 by Atomickitten99 from United States
I’m enjoying the guest interviews. They are packed full of great nuggets! Thank you.
- Unique - Engaging - BoldJanuary 2, 2021 by Paul D Johnson from United States
As host of interveiw based The God Zone Show podcast I fournd Mario's show uniquely valuable in providing inpriation and engouragment for my work.
- Fun, insightful, and quality productionDecember 23, 2020 by koltrass from United States
Mario brings in top-notch guests for engaging conversations on a variety of topics. Moreover, his attention to technical (e.g. audio, editing) quality is obvious and makes a difference. Listen to be entertained and enlightened!
- Inspiring interviews to take the next step!December 12, 2020 by BillableWithBaby from United States
Inspiring interviews with interesting entrepreneurs inform and motivate you to take things to the next level. Always good things to learn and implement. Thank you Mario!
- Pure value, I love itDecember 4, 2020 by Jdoggg222 from United States
Mario has a way of asking the questions I am wondering as the guest is speaking. He seems to intentionally ask the questions that most benefit you as a listener. Great podcast!
- Loved the Craig Handley EpisodeNovember 13, 2020 by MHillfan from United States
Mario’s energy is infectious and Craig Handley is a character and some. But really every episode brings out the uniqueness of each guest. This pod has become one of my must listens›
- Inspiring. Informative.November 6, 2020 by SunDevil from United States
Mario is incredibly inspiring and does something few other podcast hosts can manage to do… allow his guests to actuall talk at length and answer his questions. He offers great information and I really appreciate that he is invested in what his guests have to offer as well. Other podcasts come across as an ego stroke for the host, but this podcast is truly here to help guests share their stories as well to the benefit of the listener. Worth subscribing.
- Game changerOctober 30, 2020 by Player's Handbook from United States
This podcast is informative and inspiring. I love it!
- If you are a wanna be entrepreneur look no further!October 23, 2020 by Elisa Di Napoli from United Kingdom
Great podcast full of interesting insights. The host is engaging and thoughtful and I can say I have enjoyed listening to each episode!
- Amazing Interviews not to miss!!!October 16, 2020 by Jbower1282 from United States
Consistantly uniques interviews or amazing people really making it happen.
- Mario is a great host with great questions!October 16, 2020 by alexdesigns from United States
Take a few minutes out of your day to listen to Mario. He is a super smart guy and I love the questions he asks his guests.
- A great podcast for dreamers and do-ers!October 16, 2020 by Chiquita2727 from United States
Lots of great information and inspiration for anyone who wants to turn dreams into reality. Mario brings a lot of spot-on information to this podcast.
- Great ShowOctober 9, 2020 by Palminchen from London from United Kingdom
Love the broad selection of topics for inner
- Amazing inspirational storiesOctober 9, 2020 by Nicholas Lee 18 from United Kingdom
This podcast is so good. The stories from the people sharing their stories about their struggles in life and how they overcame these struggles is just inspirational and helped me push harder when things get tough. Keep up the good work with these amazing interviews Mario.
- FantasticOctober 9, 2020 by sttoggyigctdrvy from United States
Mario goes above & beyond on his show. Lots of great information for his listeners!
- Top LearningOctober 2, 2020 by BLNT PPTT from Hungary
Love hearing these great interviews with a great host. Keep up the good work!
- Mario inspires!September 18, 2020 by CHRISTOPH - HABITFREAK from United States
These interviews are fantastic. Mario inspires with great questions that draw out great answers from his guests!
- Expert authority!September 18, 2020 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
Mario shares some amazing people on this podcast and they have some gold to share!
- Great show!September 10, 2020 by Karen @ Interview Valet from United States
Mario is an awesome podcast host! I love the FB Live interviews and the opportunity for listeners to engage in real time. The audio and video quality is spot on every time. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything! You won't be sorry.
- A Podcasters Inspiration!August 14, 2020 by JamieKullman from United States
Mario has so much insight and delivers such incredible value through his show. I just started listening, but I've already learned so much from him and his wonderful interviews. Keep up the awesome work!!
- Quality professionalismAugust 6, 2020 by VirtForce from United States
I can’t say enough about how pristine and professional Mario is in his interviews. He truly wants his guests to have the best experience and recording possible. And not to mention he is fun and knows how to put people at ease in front of the camera.
- How to conquer your limiting beliefsJuly 31, 2020 by Dave4syth from United States
Listen to episode 103 an dlearn how to overcome your limiting beliefs. Great advice.
- I can’t believe how much I learned in just one episodeJuly 29, 2020 by AwesomeMontana from United States
Mario is knowledgeable, curious and able to bring great guests that deliver value that every business needs to understand! Outstanding podcast!
- Great content!July 15, 2020 by Cory Lee Leadership from United States
Mario does a great job of providing relevant information and bringing on guests to share their expertise in a variety of fields. Highly recommend his podcast!
- Fascinating interviewsJuly 10, 2020 by Bill Ringle from United States
Mario brings on accomplished guests and draws out their expertise and stories in a way that leaves me on the edge of my seat. Keep up the great work, Mario!
- Love It!June 26, 2020 by Laura Moreno Cabanillas from India
Loving this podcasts, an entrepreneur I really appreciate the energy and passion being shared to help us grow our business. Keep up the great work.
- Boost my Amazon sales!June 19, 2020 by SurvivalDad from United States
I tap Amazon as one of my sales channels and your interview with John Ghiorso was an eye-opener. Ignore at your own peril!
- Love It!June 16, 2020 by LauraMore from United States
I loved the Memorial Day episode, Mario! Thanks so much for creating this awesome podcast!
- Flawless interview styleMay 29, 2020 by GninraeL14 from United States
Mario makes everyone appear even more interesting to me. Great format and style!
- Come here for valueMay 29, 2020 by Joshua User 202! from Canada
Really appreciated this podcast for the raw, genuine interviews. Love it!
- Crisp and interesting interviewsMay 22, 2020 by Joel Goobich from United States
As someone who created one of the first podcasts dedicated to video marketing, I was very impressed by your recent episode about using video. Your interview style is crisp and interesting
- If you are in business, this podcast needs to be on your playlist.May 22, 2020 by Macstephen1 from United States
Mario has a great conversational style that helps his guests shine. This show is a must if you have an entrepreneurial spirit. It provides thought provoking content that will help any businessperson in their quest for success.
- New Subscriber here and on your YouTube ChannelMay 15, 2020 by Angela Brown Oberer from United States
Wow Mario you have a real knack for interviewing. You ask great questions and have a fun way of keeping the conversations lively and interesting. After listening to your episode with Owen Video I subscribed to your podcast and then I hunted you down on YouTube. High Five and great job!
- Very Professional & Engaging Show!May 15, 2020 by Mitche Graf from United States
Mario is extremely engaging and can hold your attention, and is a great interviewer! He has some great guests that really get into the details of running a successful business. Keep up the great work Mario!
- Great ContentMay 10, 2020 by Pilar S. from United States
Excellent! LOTS of advice from experts. The most recent episode talks about speaking–a must-listen for anyone who presents or is thinking about presenting.
- Great content!May 1, 2020 by @Mentally_Strong from United States
I really enjoy your podcast each time I listen. The content helps any entreprenur level up with they do. Keep it up and thanks for each episode.
- Professional and InformativeMay 1, 2020 by Bruce at Mindfulness Mode from Canada
Mario Fachini is an excellent interviewer and has terrific guests on the show. I highly recommend this podcast.
- Great PodcastMay 1, 2020 by Amber Fuhriman from United States
I love the topic of this podcast. The episode with Tod Lindsay is super super helpful!!
- Great find!May 1, 2020 by Reed Stiles from United States
Great message and content. Stumbled upon this due to the cool logo, stayed for the content.
- Great show and great host!May 1, 2020 by Laurapowers44 from United States
Love what Mario offers! So glad he is doing his show and providing all this helpful info! Keep them coming!
- Walks the walkMay 1, 2020 by Me15463 from United States
Mario encapsulates everything he talks about on the show. Be sure to tune in to this!
- Honest and authenticApril 17, 2020 by Deano3622 from United Kingdom
Wow, just come across this podcast. Mario is such an awesome guy. He comes across so honest and genuine. Loved the content. I honestly don’t know where you find the time?! Keep it up Mario, love how honest and real you are!
- Great and insightful!March 7, 2020 by Karty12345 from Australia
I really enjoyed this podcast, so much relevant content. Thank you!
- So much Value..!February 28, 2020 by Alex Dali Rizo from United States
Great content, I really recommend this to any Entrepreneur looking to excel in their path, Mario brings topic experts to teach and inspire your day
- Inspirational Intentional InformationFebruary 28, 2020 by 10Kforte from United States
This podcast shares the stories from people that are doing whatever it takes to rise up and help others along the way. “What Are You Made Of” is one of the many messages shared on the podcast. There are so many takeaways that are applicable to anyone. I really enjoyed listening.
- Wow!February 25, 2020 by Tyscoaching from Australia
Just listened to the 'rescue site AED Program' episode! If you love epic stories and inspirational people, this is the podcast for you!
- Motivation on TapFebruary 7, 2020 by AnthonyPGarcia from United States
Mario brings on some of the most impactful entrepreneurs to hear from. He dives into the key performance factors of their business. He extracts information very well and keeps the show flowing very smoothly. Definitely a show to subscribe to!
- Starting a MovementFebruary 7, 2020 by JustMe2say from United States
There are many areas of business and entrepreneurs have an opporunity to gain some insight with this podcast. Excellent interviews!
- Great Podcast For Entrepreneurs!February 7, 2020 by The Big Game Hunter from United States
Full of knowledgeable guests and useful information that will help you accomplish your goals in business and in life!
- Mario Truly Care About His GuestsFebruary 7, 2020 by Podcast Junkies from United States
Having met Mario and spent time with him at Podfest I can truly say that he is passionate about his show. He’s genuine and that clearly comes through in his own story and what he brings to every interview.
- Put your thinking cap on!January 27, 2020 by Cliff Duvernois from United States
This is probably one of the most information dense podcasts I’ve listened to in many moons. Each episode could easily be expanded out into 2 or 3 hours. Mario does a great job of asking the right questions to get his guests to reveal great tips, tricks and advice. Sure a lot of information can be applied to an entrepreneur but I found a lot of advice applicable to my personal life. This podcast is definitely worth my time to listen to and I’m looking forward to more episodes to come. Great job!
- Relavant for anyone!January 17, 2020 by HarloB from United States
I really enjoy Mario and his shows. The Stress and Anger in the Workplace episode was great because it cut to the chase of all the issues around this topic. Great interview!
- Mario nails it!January 17, 2020 by Mickiezada from United States
I've listened to Mario for a long time...his podcast is well produced, his guests are influencers and authentic authority, and chock full of insights and inspiration for entrepreneurs. Love it!
- Mario is the real dealJanuary 9, 2020 by jamesnewcomb.io from United States
I’ve known Mario personally and professionally for over a year now. He is genuinely interested in helping people succeed, and consistently over delivers in his interactions and valuable advice with fellow entrepreneurs, podcasters, what have you.In this era of showmen who “give value” only if they think they’ll get something in return, Mario stands out as a man among men. Listen to his show and learn what true leadership and value in the marketplace mean.
- Listening On My Entrepreneurial JourneyJanuary 3, 2020 by FromLisa2 from United States
I was surprised when I stumbled over the servant leadership that shows up in these episodes. It's collaborative. It's focused on relationships with clients versus transactions. I especially enjoyed the episode on getting clients without "selling" because it's more about genuine relationship building.
- A GiftDecember 25, 2019 by Lisa Vogt from United States
Mario uses all his talents, gifts and abilities to produce this life affirming show. It's incredible that we are able to grow our abilities and develop our talents and gifts just through subscribing and listening. Thank you Mario!
- This show is ON FIRE!December 14, 2019 by tibor.mindsethorizon from United States
Love your show Mario! Your niche is close to mine but I focus more on mindset and manifestation in a business setting. I tuned into episode #103 with Karen Brown which is dope! Keep up the great work!
- Entrepreneur Must ListenNovember 30, 2019 by HWoodwriter from United States
If you’re an entrepreneur this is a must listen show. So many inside tips and thought processes behind moving your business forward. Mario does a great job with the guests by asking the right questions at the right time. He and his guests give the information you need to grow your business and leadership skills.
- What a show!!October 26, 2019 by CWLuecke from United States
Man, do I love interviews with world-changers! Mario does an excellent job gathering the cream of the crop for his show and giving insightful interviews. Check it out!
- Loved it!October 25, 2019 by Seodrigo from United States
This interview was very enjoyable. Mario brought on a wise guest by the name of Michael Lauria. I loved the interview and Michael's perspective on the topic. He had wonderful insights and around min 31, he hit something very profound. Excited to share what I learned today with others. Way to go!
- Great listenOctober 25, 2019 by trinity3712 from United States
Good listen. Great range of guests and topics. Something here is you keep listening will help you in many areas of life and leadership b
- Great Knowledge!October 18, 2019 by Jon Vroman FRD from United States
Great show Mario! So much valuable information in one episode!
- Excellent show, very imformative!October 5, 2019 by Shaolin Soprano from United States
Mario loving the podcast bro, great content, immense value. Enjoying these interviews!!!
- Helpful Information!October 4, 2019 by The Medicare Nation from United States
Love the valuable information on these episodes! Lots of tips & tricks for every Entrepreneur to use. Kudos Mario!Diane Daniels Host of Medicare Nation
- Love Mario’s AttitudeSeptember 12, 2019 by marisaimon from United States
Mario’s heart shines through his interviews, making these fun and positive, and the people he brings on offer such a wealth of knowledge.
- Lots of Great Info!September 6, 2019 by DarlajPowell from United States
Mario provides lots of great info and advice in this 7 day a week show.
- Great Content!August 31, 2019 by LanceJohnson_ from United States
Mario does a great job of share valuable information that every entrepreneur could use and apply to their journey. Great work! 🙂
- Important information!August 31, 2019 by Allmenow from United States
Very engaging information. Mario draws out experiences and knowledge from his guests. Loved the show!
- Difference-MakerAugust 21, 2019 by Unlimited Beliefs from United States
Mario is a master at bringing out, shining a light on, and internalizing the difference-making mindset. His knowledge and experience and mission enable him to synthesize information into diamonds for all of us! What you want is accessible by taking in this show!
- Excellent InformationAugust 21, 2019 by Stallion golf from United States
Great advice and information with a wonderful blend of topics! Loved the episode with the british healthcare professional and the ideas shared on how to make the industry better.
- Motivating and valuable informationAugust 16, 2019 by Calvin Javier from United States
Great insight on mindset from business leaders and entrepreneurs making things happen. Definitely worth your attention. Will be listening and learning more!
- Good informationAugust 2, 2019 by FIRE NATION! from United States
Engaging interview with a british health pro, I was surprised to hear the similarties and the application she has for making healthcare better
- GreatnessAugust 2, 2019 by MiaSportFanatic from United States
Have had the chance to listen to one show so far but man, we should be paying for this information. Lots of greatness. Thanks for the heart to serve.
- Listen to the experts - and thrive!July 28, 2019 by The Marketing Book Podcast from United States
There's a lot of advice out there these days but, sadly, a lot (and I mean a LOT) of is from people with little to no expertise. That's not the case with this gem of a show. Listen to what the experts say and profit from the experience!
- Show is amazing!July 26, 2019 by BestMorningRoutineEver from United States
I love learning about mindset and how to master my thoughts. This show provide the tools!
- Great show!July 19, 2019 by Jefferson_79 from United States
Great information for all businesses.
- Good value!July 12, 2019 by Audrey purplele from United States
Great information that applies to any business! I really felt he provided value for my time.
- Interesting TopicJuly 6, 2019 by Real Estate Journeys Podcast from United States
Interesting topic. Great interviews. Keep up the hard work!
- Helpful Advice from ExpertsJune 14, 2019 by ichuck2 from United States
Mario talks to experts in a wide range of subject matters and asks good questions to pull out helpful advice.
- What a great show!June 14, 2019 by Christopher List from United States
Mario really brings out the best in his guests. The police dog trainer had such a great story. Can’t wait to hear more!
- Great!!!June 11, 2019 by tommye w-c from United States
Great podcast, awesome guests, incredible host!!!
- Fun & informativeJune 11, 2019 by Saoirse Sky from United States
Some people want something fun, others want something informative. This podcast gives you both!
- Great show!June 10, 2019 by CJThomas6 from United States
Very inspirational show! Appreciate the advice and thoughts shared by the host and his guests!
- Great podcastJune 10, 2019 by Rosie81200 from United States
Great podcast! Love hearing about the guests’ journeys and what they learned from them.
- Never Stop Learning!June 10, 2019 by Terri in Fairhope from United States
Tune in to this great podcast and host! You're probably really good at what you do (top of your game...an Expert Authority), but there is always more to learn...streamline processes and gain more freedom in your life. It's not always about the bottom line. This one is worth a listen!
- Amazing!June 10, 2019 by KatieHBrooks from United States
If you're looking for inspiration, tune in to listen to Mario and his top notch guests. I find that I am always much more motivated after listening to an episode of Expert Authority Effect!
- Wonderful show!June 10, 2019 by @IV-Heather Tieben from United States
Mario is a great host & puts on a wonderful show. The quality of his interview guests and entire production is impeccable, I couldn't recommend Expert Authority Effect more!
- You Will Not Be Disappointed!June 10, 2019 by Composer 1853 from United States
Mario does such a great job of engaging his guests from several different disciplines.
- The hardest working man in PodcastingJune 7, 2019 by EOFire.com from United States
Mario brings the HEAT with real energy and FIRE...don't miss the meteoric rise of this show!~ John Lee Dumas
- Great interviews and guests!May 31, 2019 by Mel Good Karma from United States
Thanks for hosting such great interview guests. Look forward to hearing more and kudos on so many a week and also videos!
- FantasticMay 31, 2019 by Jason A. Duprat from United States
Awesome podcast, going to be adding this one to my list. Interesting topics with great interviews, good sound quality.
- Enjoying!May 31, 2019 by Slordan from United Kingdom
Enjoy listening to Mario and how he opens up the conversations to ensure it’s as relevant to us as listeners!
- Nice variety and interesting topicsMay 31, 2019 by emjgreen from United States
Love the variety of topics presented here on this show. Looking forward to listening to more of Mario's show.
- Great Content! Great Interviews!May 24, 2019 by No BS Mompreneur from United States
Wow! Really enjoy listening to all these fabulous expert authorities!! Lots of valuable take aways that I can implement into my life. I will continue to listen and share with others!! A+++
- A great addition to build authority and create an impactMay 24, 2019 by Cloris Kylie from United States
A great addition to build authority and create an impact. Also, a different twist on the topic. Engaging. 5 stars!
- Filled with motivation and ideasMay 20, 2019 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
Mario does a great job interviewing and pulling the stories behind people's stories or success. Good pleasant listen. If you are in a journey of your own, these episodes will give some things to bring into your on life.
- spartancvMay 17, 2019 by spartancv from United States
Great job following your passion, your purpose and creating this podcast to help serve others! Keep up the excellent work.
- This podcast is the bombMay 10, 2019 by Posturedoc from United States
Mario always crushed it, and this podcast is another example of his amazing insights and knowledge!! Great work.
- Wow - love the video show.May 4, 2019 by Thehighenergygirl from United States
Thank you for the encouragement and tips on how to succeed on video and the repurposing idea.
- Motivating and Inspiring!May 4, 2019 by KatyJoyWells from United States
Mario brings such enthusiasm to his shows and his content is fantastic. I’m always learning new things to implement or new ways to grow, thanks Mario!
- What a great show!April 29, 2019 by Gene_HPLN from United States
Awesome podcast! Mario brings great topic, great guests, and it is very easy to listen to. I definitely recommend for anybody interested in business success!
- It's greatApril 10, 2019 by Ian Ryan from United States
Just had a chance to check out your most recent episode appreciate the great insight!Great delivery from the host & can’t wait to dig into future content.
- Love it!April 6, 2019 by Brendan @ Entrepreneurs&Coffee from United States
I love that this interview podcast doesn't feature the same old folks that everybody has on their show. Keep it up, Mario!
- Amazing!!!!March 15, 2019 by Lindsey Russo from United States
This show is so impactful! Hearing from the experts and how they take authority in their space is so amazing. Looking forward to more episodes!
- Learned what I didin't even know I neededMarch 15, 2019 by Camilla-Jean from United States
Great info. I love the Q episode because I get just quic interst snippets that may get me thinking about where my business might go.
- Fabulous Interviews!March 1, 2019 by Life&RelationshipCoach from United States
Mario does a fantastic job interviewing really interesting and successful business people who explain how they got to where they are - tips you won't want to miss when your trying to grow your business! Keep up the great work Mario! Coach Riana Milne
- A+ ShowMarch 1, 2019 by Gisele_Oliveira from United States
I love this show. It's so entertaining and I learn a lot from the interviews. I highly recommend this show if you want to level up his game as an authority.
- Inspiration, transformation, success stories!February 23, 2019 by Chabo101 from United States
The title of this review should just be enough but it is just more than that. Its life lessons, its listening to personal struggles and how they over came those struggles. Love to hear from people that change the world through their struggle and the lessons that i learn from them are just more than amazing. I love this.
- Great interviews!February 22, 2019 by AlyciaDarby.com PodcastManager from United States
These interviews are well done and his guests are prepared to give really specific insights and stratagies... great podcast, Mario!!
- Inspiring story of courageFebruary 16, 2019 by StrongHeart<3 from United States
I love that she found gratitude in her circumstances. lorie is an inspiration
- Powerful!February 15, 2019 by The Food Heals Podcast from United States
Mario's interviews cover a variety of topics and provide great value in all areas of your life! Episode 15 discusses how change is temporary and transformation is permanent which was really powerful for me. I love this message! Thank you!
- Great content!February 15, 2019 by Blakeob85 from United States
Great answers to common questions many entrepreneurs have! Thanks Mario for sharing your and your guests' insight!
- Real Actionable Tactics!February 9, 2019 by MattBMaverick from United States
What I like about Mario's podcast is that he pulls out actionable tactics from his guests that we, the listeners, can actually use. Great show!
- Great Listen!February 8, 2019 by Real Estate Investor from United States
Mario and his guests provide useful techniques to succeed in any business venture. The interview style promotes learning through real life examples of his guests. Great listen!
- Great interviews!February 8, 2019 by Matt B 1818 from United States
Love hearing these interviews and learning from people who are top in their industry. Mario is a great host and is not afraid to share his emotion!
- Love itFebruary 1, 2019 by Duffash from United States
I love hearing interviews of successful business women and taking away what I can learn from their journey. Mario is a great host! I have enjoyed what I have learned so far. Congrats on the launch of your new podcast!
- Strong, professional, enthusiastic!February 1, 2019 by pm legs from Canada
If you're looking for an interviewer who's going to take you to investigative places to help you be your best you, through your professional life, you'll love listening to Mario!
Watch The Episode
Subscribe to EAInterviews
App | Apple | Google | Youtube | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeartRadio
• Business Book Checklist
• Expert Authority Checklist
• Becoming Seriously Wealthy | John Bowen and Russ Alan Prince
• Willpower Doesn’t Work | Benjamin Hardy
• Tom McCavic Books
3+ Expert Authority Insights™ To Apply Now
- If you make it to the top and you feel alone, you did it wrong.
- Life is a perpetual movie. It is always changing. It’s not static.
- We’re so good at focusing on the things we don’t achieve, instead of looking at all the things we have achieved.
• Acorns: To learn how Acorns simple & easy investment account will help you create a compound interest snowball, visit: EAInterviews.com/Acorns !
Wheel of Whatever™
[21:51] Bill Gates or Warren Buffett, who would you rather learn about wealth from and why?
What You’ll Learn In This Episode
**Click the time stamp to jump directly to that point in the episode.**
[1:02] We thank our sponsor, Acorns
[1:38] How Timothy started
- Timothy went to business himself because he wanted to make good money
- Timothy was in a job that wasn’t fulfilling
- He felt that something needed to change
- Started to study the super rich and ultra wealthy business owners
- Realized he was passionate about helping entrepreneurs, helping business owners build amazing lives of significance by using lessons from the super rich
[4:46] What you can do to start moving forward
- Get clear on where you want to go
- Do that self-assessment and look at where you are now and where you want to go
- Figure out what the gaps are.
- Start with a clear vision of what you’re trying to build
- What does that life of significance for you look like
[4:46] What super rich people focus on
- Most people want to just take care of the people they love
- They want to move the needle for the causes that matter and support those charities and organizations that are doing great work
- They want to change the world for the better
[7:01] The true entrepreneurial journey
- You’re talking with other people where you can share in your success
- Sharing your failures
- You can work together on building amazing companies
[8:54] Why super rich people use family offices
- To manage their financial affairs
- They want to catch errors before they occur
- They want to take advantage of all the potential opportunities out there
[11:47] Why stress test
- You always got something in your business that you’re working on improving
- You always got something that you’re updating and changing and looking at
- Some of the timeless principles always apply
- You can follow so much as just those basic timeless principles to prepare for the unknown
- You can also take proactive steps on a regular basis to question the underlying assumptions
[13:16] Total Client Profile
- Talk about your goals
- What’s important to you
- Where do you want to go
- Talk about your values
- Talk about the most important relationships in your life, who matters to you
- Talk about the assets and liabilities and the financials
- Talk about your existing team
- To know you and what you like to do when you’re not working
[13:16] The human element, which I think is the missing element in so much of the planning that goes on with professionals out there, is focusing on you and what’s important and your goals are.
[15:09] Timothy’s success story
- A client was getting killed in taxes
- Timothy created about $75,000 a year in tax savings for him
- Timothy got some insurance coverage
- The client is on track for an early retirement
[19:31] What are the habits of the super rich
- They focus on what they are good
- They work on delegating everything else they want to keep accelerating what they’re accelerating at
- They know they cannot be experts at everything
[20:43] The super rich mindset
- They have this everyone wins mindset
- They approach things from abundance, not scarcity
- How can I help you win?
- What is it that you’re looking for?
- How can I support you?
- How can I help you reach your goals?
[21:51] Wheel of Whatever
- Bill Gates or Warren Buffett, who would you rather learn about wealth from and why?
- Warren Buffett
- Buffett has been able to do things time and time and time again
[23:12] Time out to thank sponsor, Acorns
[24:25] Imperfect Action Round
- The fastest path to the cash is you get clear on what you want. And you just start taking action
- The biggest problem prospects are making is you are working with less than capable advisors
- The best way to fix that is to get the best of the best team possible
- The best way to maximize customer lifetime value is to deliver value
[25:41] Technical aspect
- Implementation is not getting done
- Advisors are not serving their clients and providing the information and the technical ability to move forward
- Missing the human element
- Focused on solving your problem using the technical expertise
[30:00] Thanks to our sponsor, Business Book Checklist
[30:15] Let’s take a moment to thank our sponsor, Acorns
EA Interviews Episode 167. Inspiration, transformation, success stories, and the Imperfect Action Round seven days a week. Join Mario Fachini for today’s Expert Authority Effect Interview.
Mario Fachini [0:09]
Expert Authority World, I’m excited to share with you today I have none other than Timothy McNeely. And I’ve had hundreds of great guests on the show. They’ve all shared with you and I know you love them. I appreciate the feedback so far. But I have had very few who can say they have insight knowledge of people with 500 million net worth or more. And that’s who Tim specializes. And his goal is to help you enrich your life as a dentalpreneur, an entrepreneur. I don’t know about you, but I want to know this because I didn’t grow up with those type of people. He’s an author. He’s a speaker. He’s a podcast host. And he’s the CEO of LifeStone Companies. I’m very excited to share with it have – I’m very excited to share him with you after we thank our sponsor. I” be bringing up Timothy McNeely.
SPONSOR Acorns [1:02]
How would you like to grow your wealth easier than you think with the change you probably don’t notice anyhow automatically? That’s why I started the compounding interest snowball investing with Acorns and advise you do too. Get started simply and easily today at EAInterviews.com/Acorns.
Mario Fachini [1:19]
Here he is ladies and gentlemen, Timothy McNeely. Tim, how are you doing today?
Timothy McNeely [1:23]
I’m doing excellent, Mario.
Mario Fachini [1:25]
I am so excited to have you on. You have an impressive background. I was excited to have you on. But just the wealth of knowledge you have from the people you’ve helped, why did you choose this field?
Timothy McNeely [1:38]
Yeah. That’s such a great question. I went into business for myself and I chose this field originally because I wanted to make some good money. And I started working with my dad right out of high school. But I’ll tell you, I found myself really in a job that wasn’t too fulfilling. I started making some good money. And then met and fell in love with my wife who happens to be a dentist. And I always thought that my job was to manage the investment portfolio really, really well. But like I said, met and fell in love with my wife, she’s a dentist. And it turns out she had another boyfriend while we were dating. It was called her dental practice. We’d be out to dinner or on date night, and all of a sudden, this other boyfriend would invade the conversation. And it’d be things like, “Tim, I got to hold back my paycheck to make payroll.” Or, “I’ve got to fire someone. If I don’t do it right, I’m scared of what the Labor Board is going to say.” So a massive, massive source of stress was owning a business for her. And it turned out it didn’t matter how well I can manage her portfolio. It wasn’t going to make a difference for her. And I found myself in a job I hated and I couldn’t take care of the person I loved the most. Something that needed to change. And so I went to people who are way ahead of me. And that’s where I really started to study the super rich and ultra wealthy business owners. Because I wanted to learn from people at the top. I don’t have any clients like that. I don’t work with any clients like that. But I certainly want to learn from the best of the best out there. And so my wife and I started implementing some of those strategies and we got back to being on top of the world. And I saw the big impact I could have in helping her move the needle. And I realized that this is what I’m passionate about is getting up every single day and helping entrepreneurs, helping business owners build amazing lives of significance by using lessons from the super rich.
Mario Fachini [3:17]
And I love that that’s your goal. Because so many people – let me rephrase that. Because with who I run with and the stages I’ve been on, I like surrounding myself with people who have a heart like yourself that want to lead a life of significance and make positive transformations. Outside of that in the world as a whole, in the past, I’ve seen people who appears all they cared about was the money. So I like finding people that obviously know what they’re talking about, but also have that heart to want to make a difference and they are making a difference. So I want to ask you, from the time you had this idea at that dinner to how long did it take or someone should reasonably expect – how long would it take to transform things around if they’re in that situation right now?
Timothy McNeely [4:05]
Well, it took my wife and I several years to really implement a lot of those lessons. But what I’ve been able to do is by sharing these lessons, you can literally get a decade of experience in a day and you can start implementing some of these strategies right away. So these are not things you have to wait for, whether it’s tax mitigation strategies or working with some of the best of the best professionals to drive your business forward. These are things you can do right away and start getting some immediate results.
Mario Fachini [4:34]
What’s the first thing that you would recommend to Expert Authority World if they want to change things right now? What’s the first thing they can do that’s the easiest with the highest ROI for it, essentially?
Timothy McNeely [4:46]
I would tell them, the best thing that you can do, if you really want to start moving forward is, you got to get clear on where you want to go. You got to do that self-assessment and look at where you are now, where you want to go, figure out what the gaps are. But you got to start with a clear vision of what you’re trying to build. And what does that life of significance for you look like. It’s going to look different for every single one of us. But as I’ve really done the research and helped underwrite the research on the super rich, three things come out. Number one is most people want to just take care of the people they love. They want to support the people who matter. Number two, they want to move the needle for the causes that matter and support those charities and organizations that are doing great work. And then lastly, is they want to change the world for the better. But you’ve got to figure out what does that look like for you and your specific scenario, so you got to get clear on what you want.
Mario Fachini [5:40]
And I’m glad that you’re saying that because you might have a wife, a husband, one kid, two kids, six kids, or no kids, and those are all very different situations for how much you need to take care of them.
Timothy McNeely [5:52]
Yeah. Absolutely. But yeah, it starts with just a simple self-assessment of where you are and where you want to go.
Mario Fachini [5:58]
So let’s dive into the business side of things, because I can relate to what you’re talking about. Being at dinner, you know, one of the worst feelings in the world is being around people and feeling alone or being alone. And just knowing you can be doing more, but you’re not sure what to do. When your mind is in one place and you’re physically in another or vice versa, it doesn’t mesh up. You want to be present. Why do you think it’s so prevalent in entrepreneurs? Because I always hear like, “I’m alone. I’m at the top of my game.” I’ll never forget this, someone submitted to apply for my book program to publish a business book in eight weeks. And I said, “Why do you think you need help?” And he said, “I’m at the top of my game and I feel so alone. I have no one to talk to about this or any guidance. I’m the best at what I do. But there’s no one else.”
Timothy McNeely [7:01]
Yeah. Right. I mean, that’s very prevalent in the entrepreneur world. And I forget who said it, but they said, “If you make it to the top and you feel alone, you did it wrong.” Because if you really think about it, the true entrepreneurial journey is one that you’re taking with other people where you can share in your success, sharing your failures, and you can work together on building amazing companies. And they may not be part of your company, but you can learn from other people. And I think that’s why we see such a growth right now of mastermind and CEO groups because people don’t want to struggle through this alone. They want to take that journey with others. And they want to accelerate their success even more. And something else that comes out of the research is there’s a driveness among entrepreneurs, among dentalpreneurs who I really work with, is there’s a drive for more. They’re not satisfied with the status quo. But you don’t want to be alone either. And like I said, I think that’s why you see a massive growth of CEO and mastermind groups out there.
Mario Fachini [8:00]
Yeah. Masterminds are one – people are my absolute favorite. I love masterminds because you get inside knowledge and get to shave off 5, 10, 15, 20 years. And it was one of my reasons I started my company. I always wanted to make good money, own my schedule, and help people. And there’s been various ways I’ve been able to do that. And I originally was thinking like FBI, CIA, doctor, lawyer, all things to help people. And the more I looked into them, I know I’m exactly where I should be right now, let’s just say that. But when you can help people and have those transformations, what are you doing with your clients? Like, if someone comes on board right now, how long are they working with you? And how long does it take to get them, at least, let’s say jump started. Because, obviously, it might take a year, two, or three. But how does your program generally work if someone wants to come on board right now today?
Timothy McNeely [8:54]
Yeah. No. Great question. And most of my clients when they come to me, they’ve already created some significant wealth. They’ve sold a business. They’ve made a ton of money in real estate. They’ve inherited some money. So they’ve already got some significant wealth. And the thing I often hear from them is, “Tim, I’m all taken care of.” To which I smile and say, “Of course you are. You’ve achieved a certain level of success. I would be surprised if you didn’t have a team of advisers.” But then I asked him about a lesson from the super rich that I’ve learned. And I said, “When was the last time you’ve stressed tested your plans?” And at that point, they kind of look at me sideways and they say, “A stress what? What’s stress testing? ‘ And then I explained to them that in the family office world, family offices are the structure that the super rich use to manage their financial affairs. They hire some of the best accounting talent and legal talent and insurance minds. And they set this team of people down in some real estate that they own. And the job of this team is to manage that family’s wealth. And these family offices, as they’re called, will bring in outside eyes, someone who’s not on the payroll, whose job it is to not tell that family what they want to hear, to run a stress test of those existing plans, to really validate the underlying assumptions. And they’re doing it for two primary reasons. One, they want to catch errors before they occur. They want to catch costly errors before they get magnified. And number two, they want to take advantage of all the potential opportunities out there. And when I sit down to do a stress test with someone, we uncover things pretty immediately. And you can walk away after one or two meetings when we bring in those teams and the experts that you need to look at whatever is concerning you. We’re going to identify opportunities and we’re going to help you catch and question the underlying assumptions of your wealth planning to make sure it’s done right. So we get results pretty immediately.
Mario Fachini [10:44]
Well, that’s awesome that you do go into detail that much. And when I’ve talked to people about it before, I will never forget something I read a when you’re talking about being rich, being wealthy, and just planning for the future, leaving a legacy. One of my favorite authors Robert Kiyosaki in one of his books, Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing, it talks about you need to have a plan to be wealthy. And you need to have a plan to be comfortable. And I think somewhere in between is probably where a lot of people fall. Because it’s like, “I’m all set. I’m okay.” And I would just ask similar to what you asked, to what degree. You’re okay for now based on what you knew. But life is ever changing. How do you compensate for those changes? I know you have what has been tied and been proven before. But what do you do when stuff changes with the legal and there’s new opportunities or maybe some disappear?
Timothy McNeely [11:47]
Yeah. No. That’s a great question. Right? Life is a perpetual movie. It is always changing. It’s not static. And that’s why the stress testing process in wealth management or if it’s business consulting, you’ve always got something in your life, in your business that you’re working on improving. And I would argue part of having that life of significance always means you’ve got something that’s not working exactly right, because you’ve reached higher and higher plateaus. And you’ve created new problems, new issues, new challenges, new opportunities. And so that life, that business that’s always growing, you’ve always got something that you’re updating and changing and looking at. But at the same time, some of the timeless principles always apply. We’re in the midst of coronavirus right now. And you say, “Well, how do you prepare for that? How do you get ready for the unknown?” Well, it’s as simple as some of the basic principles of you have three to six months of living expense in something called an emergency fund. That existed way before coronavirus. And that was really good advice and even more powerful through this crisis. So you can follow so much as just those basic timeless principles to prepare for the unknown. But then you can also take proactive steps on a regular basis to question the underlying assumptions by doing that testing process and challenging those assumptions of your planning.
Mario Fachini [13:09]
It sounds like you have a very thorough process and you’re covering all your bases. Could you give us one or two more things that you take your clients through?
Timothy McNeely [13:16]
Yeah. Absolutely. So when you talk about that starting point, where do you start? How do you begin? And the very first thing that I do when I’m working with a potential client, is we start with something that I call the Total Client Profile. And this is an in depth interview with someone where I’m talking 10 percent of the time and you’re talking 90 percent of the time. And I’m asking questions around seven major themes that really impact success in wealth. We’re going to talk about your goals, what’s important to you, where do you want to go. We’re going to talk about your values. We’re going to talk about the most important relationships in your life, who matters to you. After we get through that, then, yes, we’re going to talk about the assets and liabilities and the financials. Then we’re going to dive in and talk about your existing team. How are they working? Do you have team members you like? Do you have team members who need to be replaced? We’ll talk about your process of how you’d like to engage advisors. And then lastly, I’m going to get to know you and what you like to do when you’re not working. So that’s that first part of the process is focusing on, what I call, the human element, which I think is the missing element in so much of the planning that goes on with professionals out there, is focusing on you and what’s important and your goals are. So that’s the starting point is the human element. Once we’ve got that Total Client Profile, then it’s working with the existing team of advisors or bringing in our own outside experts to make sure you are taking advantage of all potential opportunities. And you’re catching errors before they happen. And we often see that in areas of tax planning, or the estate planning piece, or business succession planning. Lots of times we catch things, we’re able to increase valuation, put more money in your pocket when you’re r ready to move forward.
Mario Fachini [14:56]
You definitely have a thorough game plan and I know you’re clients are benefiting from it. Tell me what’s the biggest transformation that one of your clients has had from before they were with you to afterwards?
Timothy McNeely [15:09]
Yeah. Great, great question. So I’ll never forget the day I got a call from someone. And he said, “You know what, I’m absolutely getting killed in taxes. I have no game plan. I don’t know what’s going on. I’m just paying a lot of money.” And we were able to sit down really use that as the stress point. Analyzed things for him. And we created about $75,000 a year in tax savings for him. And we were able to properly get some insurance coverage, so his family was going to be protected in case something happened. And now, he’s on track for an early retirement, because we did some basic planning. And we were able to really dive in there and deal with some of those pressing issues. So it was the tax mitigation, it was family protection, and then that estate planning. And then eventual business transition strategies that we will put in place to him. And once again, it was a process but we got those taxes datings within that first year.
Mario Fachini [16:02]
And I’m glad that you say that because I think the world as a whole just wants everything now. I mean, Internet’s getting faster, phones are faster, cars are faster, planes are faster. But when you look at the grand scheme, I mean, I remember when I was like, “We need to do this now.” And I’m telling my team like, “This needs to get -” and you just sometimes need to take a step back and go, “Kind of killing it. It’s only been a month or two, or maybe it’s been six months or 12 months in the grand scheme of life, that’s still very quick.” So when you’re saying it took a year, who cares if it takes two or three? You’re now saving nearly six figures a year? What’s that worth? And I’m sure the way it’s structured as his income continues to grow, that’s going to grow.
Timothy McNeely [16:47]
Exactly. Yeah. We were able to increase those savings, his income increases, and really create those results so that he could achieve what he wanted, which was taking care of his family, being able to provide education for his kids, being able pass on his values, and things that matter to him, and encouraging a philanthropy among his kids too. So making that difference and having that impact is just so rewarding. But these are lifetimes of results. And that’s one of the challenges with entrepreneurship in business building is driven entrepreneurs – this is how I am and I’ve had to work on it. But we’re so good at focusing on the things we don’t achieve, instead of looking at all the things we have achieved. Because like you said, Mario, we want it now. And driven entrepreneurs, we’re just a little bit impatient.
Mario Fachini [17:37]
That’s can be true. And I think at the core of it, the reason – putting myself on the examination table here, what’s the reason? Well, the quicker I can go, the more people that I can have to support me so I can go faster and further. And I love bringing people with me because it’s boring doing it on your own and it’s not nowhere as near as rewarding. When you bring people in, you can show them. They might not even believe it’s possible. It only takes a few times to open their mind on top of all the other people. But I would say the impatience is from you have such a heart to help so many people. And you know you have a finite amount of time if you can help 1000 people a month versus a year. I’m always thinking, “Well, how can I do that in a week? How can I do that?” And no matter what it is, “Great. Now I know how to do it a week. How do I do it in a day? How do I do it in an hour?” But if you don’t ever step back and go, you just figured out how from helping 1,000 people a month to 1,000 people an hour, that’s like, I don’t even know that exponential, logarithmic scale, or whatever. It’s just more.
Timothy McNeely [18:52]
Yeah. It’s absolutely exponential and it’s more. And going back to the the super rich, who better to learn learn from the people who have already made it to the top. And that’s why I love studying the mindsets, the habits of serious money out there. What are the billionaires doing? How are they accelerating their success? How are they achieving more with less?
Mario Fachini [19:16]
Give me one more. How they do it? You said habits. What would you say is another habit? Because I know that stems on all of it. And I’m sure there’s 30, 40 steps to do a full thing. But what would you say is a different habit they have?
Timothy McNeely [19:31]
I would say probably one of the biggest habits and mindsets they have is they focus on what they are good at. And they work on delegating everything else. And that’s why they do those family offices. That’s why they bring in teams of people to manage their wealth, is they want to keep accelerating what they’re accelerating at. And they know they cannot be experts at everything. And this is another common trap a lot of us fall into, is we try to be these jack of all trades. We try to do it all. But what happens there is you end up at the end of your life and you’re mediocre in a whole bunch of things, instead of being really good at one thing. I want to be an expert. I want to be really good at one thing. I don’t want to be mediocre and everything.
Mario Fachini [20:18]
I’ve used the example of you want to be a scalpel, not a butter knife.
Timothy McNeely [20:22]
Exactly, Mario. Well said.
Mario Fachini [20:27]
I’m glad you mentioned that one because that’s what I’ve been working on the last couple of years more than ever also. Because, again, there’s so many people to help and especially with the show, I love my team. I’m very thankful for them. There’s no way I could pull all this off without them.
Timothy McNeely [20:43]
So there’s that habit. The other habit that we just started really looking into is the super rich, the way they make deals and the way they approach things is they have this everyone wins mindset. And they really approach things from abundance, not scarcity. And they go in and when they’re analyzing business relationships, personal relationships, they’re certainly concerned about themselves. But more importantly, they’re concerned about how can I help you win? What is it that you’re looking for? How can I support you? How can I help you reach your goals? And by adopting that mindset, everyone grows and everyone wins.
Mario Fachini [21:24]
That’s a great way to be. And so many people, I think, just because the world isn’t that way or they didn’t grow up that way, it’s a hard thing. But when you do flip the switch, it’s a whole different perspective on just instead of what can I get out of this, it’s like, what can I give?
Timothy McNeely [21:44]
Yeah. It changes everything. And when everyone wins, you actually end up winning bigger than you ever imagined.
Mario Fachini [21:51]
Well, I appreciate everything you’re sharing. We’re going to – I got it right here. I’m kind of excited about this. You’re one of the first people to see the real thing. But I call this round the Wheel of Whatever. Aha. And there’s questions on it that only I can see. And the question I have for you – I don’t know about you but it’s spinning. That’s just amusing to me. The question I have for you is, Bill Gates or Warren Buffett, who would you rather learn about wealth from and why?
Timothy McNeely [22:34]
It’s a great question. I’m going to say Buffett. Because Bill Gates has certainly done amazing things. A very, very smart individual. But Buffett has been able to do things time and time and time again. Because Berkshire Hathaway is a conglomerate of companies. So Buffett has just been able to repeat that formula over and over again. And what him and Munger have done are just absolutely amazing. So I would say I want to learn Investing from Warren Buffett.
Mario Fachini [23:02]
Timothy McNeely [23:04]
Mario Fachini [23:05]
All right. Excellent. All right. We’re going to thank our sponsor and come back for the Imperfect Action Round.
SPONSOR Acorns [23:12]
Invest automatically, save for later, and spend today. That’s why I love Acorns. I used to think spare change didn’t make a difference. And saving and investing was an old fashioned manual process. It’s not. And it’s a game changer. If you’re not leveraging compounding interest in your business in life, automatically, you’re missing out. Acorns not only makes saving and investing easy and automatic. It makes it even more valuable by investing with diversified portfolios, spare change, extra cash, and rounding up everyday transactions. You can even set recurring monthly investments in the amount you desire. To make good great, there’s also a debit card option that will continue to help you save and invest even further when you spend. Plus, no minimum balance and overdraft fees. Now, for the cherry on top. They have partnered with 250 plus companies and brands, and growing, with their Found Money program to invest back a percentage into your account with the everyday purchases when you shop. Two of which, you’re probably listening to this right now through an Amazon or Apple device. Get Started profiting from your everyday life and business simply and easily today at EAInterviews.com/Acorns. Once again, that’s EAInterviews.com/Acorns.
Mario Fachini [24:25]
And we are back with the Imperfect Action Round. Tim, are you ready to take imperfect action?
Timothy McNeely [24:30]
Let’s do it. I am ready.
Mario Fachini [24:32]
All right. Sixty second answers rapid fire. Number one, what’s the fastest path to the cash?
Timothy McNeely [24:38]
The fastest path to the cash is you get clear on what you want. And you just start taking action. Don’t think about it too much. Because if you think about it too much, you’re never going to get started. So figure out what you want and start going after it right away.
Mario Fachini [24:53]
Excellent. Number two, what is the biggest problem you see your prospects making and the fastest way for them to fix it?
Timothy McNeely [24:59]
Oh, the biggest issue I see time and time again, bar none across the board, all the research supports it, is you are working with less than capable advisors. You are working with, what I call, pretenders. They’re really well-meaning likable people. They truly have your best interests at heart. They truly want to help. But they don’t have the technical expertise to really move the needle for you. So you’re working with less than capable advisors. And the best way to fix that is to get the best of the best team possible, who can help you achieve everything that’s important to you.
Mario Fachini [25:31]
I’m going to add another minute or two because I want to go deeper with that. How would you define the technical aspect? What are they lacking? And what’s the difference from A or B?
Timothy McNeely [25:41]
Yeah. Great question. So in Becoming Seriously Wealthy, which I had the privilege of writing the foreword to, we do a lot of research on wealth advisors. And we dive into specific strategies, ideas, tactics that the super rich are using. And we do surveys and we say, “Well, how many of you know about these strategies?” And the vast majority of advisors put their hands up, they say, “Oh, yeah. We know all about the fine benefit plans. Yes, we know about captive insurance companies. Yes, we know about private placement life insurance or premium finance life insurance.” So they’re familiar with these strategies. But then we dive a little deeper and we ask, “Well, have you ever done one of these for one single client?” And the numbers dropped dramatically. So there may be familiarity with some of the strategies. But once again, that implementation, it’s just not getting done. And we see that across the board. And we just see a lot of advisors are not serving their clients and providing the information and the technical ability to move forward. But then even pushing a little forward and diving into the technical expertise, just having technical expertise is not enough. Because a lot of really good technically proficient professionals, they have a hammer and you’re a nail. It doesn’t matter what they’re good at. That’s the solution. And they’re missing, what we talked about earlier, which is the human element. It’s really understanding what’s important to you. So you want to work with people who have the technical expertise, but they’re not focused on the wizardry, they’re not focused on wowing you with the latest products and strategies. They’re really focused on solving your problem using the technical expertise.
Mario Fachini [27:19]
While that is very timely and I appreciate that. I just shared today, “Don’t be impressive. Be reliable and loyal.”
Timothy McNeely [27:26]
There you go. Yeah. Exactly. Right and true principles.
Mario Fachini [27:32]
You just said it there especially for this because it sounds like you don’t want them practicing theory. And like you said with Warren Buffett, he can do it any which way up, down, left sideways, over, and over, and over again. It’s not, “Hey, I hit a vein right here and I’m just going to milk that to the end.” And by all means, “Please do.” But it doesn’t matter what you give him. He’s going to turn it into gold.
Timothy McNeely [27:57]
Mario Fachini [28:00]
Man, I could go another 20 minutes. I want to dive into that. That’s good. Number three, what is the best way to maximize customer lifetime value that you found?
Timothy McNeely [28:12]
So best way to maximize value is to deliver value. If you want to really maximize your relationships with your clients, with your customers, you got to always be focused on how can I make a difference for them. What do they need? How can I serve them? What’s lacking? What are my offerings? What do I offer now? And what can I offer? How can I really solve their most pressing issues and challenges? And if you’re focused on solving problems for your customers, you’re going to maximize the lifetime customer value.
Mario Fachini [28:43]
Excellent. What are some books you’d recommend the Expert Authority World that’s really helped helped you, either life or business?
Timothy McNeely [28:52]
Yeah. Some of the best books that I’ve read lately is – I absolutely love – and I’m going to blank now. Willpower Doesn’t Work, Benjamin Hardy. Absolutely fantastic. Mind blowing. Because it goes into the fact that willpower is kind of hard to muster. But if you can change your environment, you can slowly change those habits. And then along the same lines, Tom McCavic, James Clear is fantastic, Little Don Miller story brand. And then of course, Becoming Seriously Wealthy By John Bowen and Russ Alan Prince.
Mario Fachini [29:26]
Excellent. Where would you like people to find more about you?
Timothy McNeely [29:29]
They can check me out at TimMcNeely.com or they can go to LifeStoneco.com and grab a copy of Becoming Seriously Wealthy.
Mario Fachini [29:38]
Excellent. Well, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this and learned a lot. I really could go another 20 to 30 minutes with the questions. But thank you for your time. It’s been a pleasure.
Timothy McNeely [29:47]
It’s been a pleasure to be here and help serve your audience.
Mario Fachini [29:51]
Thank you again. Expert Authority World, we have another great episode here today. I’ll see you tomorrow. Have a great day and God bless.
SPONSOR Business Book Checklist [30:00]
Why every business needs a book including yours? Would you like to save five plus hours with every prospect, generate more leads, and profit in your business now? Visit BusinessBookChecklist.com and learn how you can implement this in your business today.
SPONSOR Acorns [30:15]
Spare change? How’s that going to make a difference? I know that’s what I thought before I started investing with Acorns. Throwing change in a jar is not very leveraged and time consuming. But what about all the transactions you don’t use cash for? You know, like, majority. Acorns not only invest your spare change automatically with roundups. It also lets you add a preset amount to each transaction, regardless. It’s pretty inspiring to see how quickly and easily you can end up with a pile of cash instead of a pile of receipts. Get started simply and easily today at EAInterviews.com/Acorns. Once again, that’s EAIinterviews.com/Acorns.
Hey, thanks for listening to today’s episode. I hope you got a lot out of it. I know I sure did. If you haven’t done so already, I invite you to subscribe to the show. And also be sure to check out EAInterviews.com for complete show notes, the full interview video experience, links to the resources we mentioned, and more. Have a blessed day and I’ll see you tomorrow.
Connect with Timothy
- Website | Public Figure/Speaking Site
- Website | Company
- Facebook | Public Figure Page
- Facebook | Company
Resources to Profit Your Business!
1) FREE! Business Book Publishing Course:Learn How to Publish Your Lead and Profit-Generating Business Book in 8 Weeks2) FREE! Video Podcast Course: The World’s Best Blueprint on How to Profitably Create A Hollywood Style Livestream Video Podcast from Your Home or Office3) Marketing $upercharger: Learn the difference from the $1 bill to the $100 bill and how you can stop leaving the other $99 on the table today with all sales
Join the Expert Authority World™ Community
This is your fun, FREE and profitable interactive resource, to engage with other listeners, leaders, VIP Guests and myself to discuss the show and business 🙂
Leave a Rating & Review
If you found value from me, todays VIP Guest, website, community, or really anything show related, it would mean the world to me if you could take a second and leave an honest rating & review on iTunes, I read them all personally, and would love to know the biggest benefit you got from the show, THANK YOU in advance 🙂
Support The Show
Subscribe to EAInterviews
App | Apple | Google | Youtube | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeartRadio